FL - Sade Dixon, 24, & Sgt. Debra Clayton, 42, slain, Orlando, Dec 2016 & Jan 2017 *Guilty of Dixon*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I cannot believe they have not gotten this creep yet.

Humm

Aparently somone who was in the wal mart flagged her down and said he was in that wal mart

what kind of gun does it mean that she was wearing a bullet proof vest ??

standoff located at an area apartment complex

Sheriff: will be releasing schools from lockdown shortly. want it to be orderly and safe. children will be released to their parents.

Cannot identify yet the motorcycle deputy killed today. Still attempting to notify next of kin first.

local news his family is having their own medical issues and out of town

That's what I'm talking about.

I am not surprised.

He is so scary that people might be afraid to call with a tip for the reward money. What if LE doesn't catch him right away and he figures out someone called a tip?

Or, maybe all his friends and relations are as bad as he is??

It is time, though, for someone to turn him in. This situation is dangerous for the whole community.

jmo

I am not surprised.

He is so scary that people might be afraid to call with a tip for the reward money. What if LE doesn't catch him right away and he figures out someone called a tip?

Or, maybe all his friends and relations are as bad as he is??

It is time, though, for someone to turn him in. This situation is dangerous for the whole community.

jmo

Sort of along these lines, ML and three others were charged with first-degree murder that occurred in 1995. The prosecutor had to drop the charges after a 15 y/o key witness recanted her testimony. Did she lie or was she terrified of these people? I'm thinking the latter.

If this is not ok to post, let me know. They mentioned a murder charge that was dropped this morning. I found the info in a readily available archived Orlando Sentinel from 1996.

I would be very, very afraid of this man as well. He's been in major trouble for most, if not all, of his life.

You hear sirens and see lights you slow down. Simple as that. It's not so hard for others to be aware of their surroundings while driving. To blame the officer for going fast to the scene of a cop being murdered and finding the suspect, is outrageous.

Have you ever been around or close to an officer when they apparently get a call? They flip the lights and siren on as they floor the pedal! They truly act or look like a show-off!

If you happen to be in the close vicinity, one does not have time to get out of his way. It is too sudden, one is in a shock momentarily. People just stop where they are which is dangerous. What else can one do when a siren is on top of you and a quick glance shows a speeding cruiser, often in the wrong lane? How many lives are endangered as cops act/drive in this manner?

There have been a number of fatalities caused by these speeding, wreckless driving officers!

EDITED: Two motorcycle cops had wrecks on their way to the scene. One lost his life. We know that this one was driving a normal speed when someone turned in front of him. What do we know about the other officer? On a regular basis, I would imagine motorcycle cop wrecks are few and far between.

EMS does not use this method of driving! Wherever they are going, a person is in need of their help.

Everyone has an opinion. I understand the seriousness of the call. However, the crazy speeding, endangering others is uncalled for.

My opinions only.

In some neighborhoods, fear of talking to police

Somebody knew something about where Markeith Loyd was hiding.

But in the nearly four weeks since Orange County Sheriff Jerry Demings first said he was looking for him after Loyd's 24-year-old pregnant ex-girlfriend was shot dead, nobody spoke up.

"Today brought another surge in our bellies, you know why?" asked Sandra Fatmi, president of the Pine Hills Community Council, on Monday afternoon as a large-scale manhunt was underway for Loyd. "Look at what happened today as a result of people not talking."

You hear sirens and see lights you slow down. Simple as that. It's not so hard for others to be aware of their surroundings while driving. To blame the officer for going fast to the scene of a cop being murdered and finding the suspect, is outrageous.

Have you ever been around or close to an officer when they apparently get a call? They flip the lights and siren on as they floor the pedal! They truly act or look like a show-off!

If you happen to be in the close vicinity, one does not have time to get out of his way. It is too sudden, one is in a shock momentarily. People just stop where they are which is dangerous. What else can one do when a siren is on top of you and a quick glance shows a speeding cruiser, often in the wrong lane? How many lives are endangered as cops act/drive in this manner?

There have been a number of fatalities caused by these speeding, wreckless driving officers!

This case proves it, in fact. Two motorcycle cops had wrecks on their way to the scene. One lost his life. I doubt their wrecks were caused by regular cautious driving. JMO. On a regular basis, I would imagine motorcycle cop wrecks are few and far between.

EMS does not use this method of driving! Wherever they are going, a person is in need of their help.

Everyone has an opinion. I understand the seriousness of the call. However, the crazy speeding, endangering others is uncalled for.

My opinions only.

BBM As was stated twice on this thread and on live stream... the LEO was driving at normal speed and did not have his lights or siren activated.

So much LE blaming in the threads lately I can hardly stand following.

I found the previous murder charge that was dropped in MSM:

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news...ce-shooting-markeith-loyd-20170109-story.html

When he was 21 in 1996, he faced murder charges that were later dropped.
Loydand three others were charged in the death of Keith Hall on Nov. 17, 1995. The 24-year-old victim had been shot several times at his home on East Wallace Street near Oak Ridge Road.
Investigators said the killers wanted drugs from Hall.
A 15-year-old witness said she had lied about key information, which had been an important link between the men and Hall's death, prosecutors said. They dropped the case.

With a 20 year record, he is well ensconced in the "bad boys" of the area. The last thing his buddies are interested in is the reward money! They do not want LE anywhere around them.

By wearing the shirt with FBI on it, most people would see that and pay no attention to him. IMO. So, I think it is/was a good cover for him.

This just hit me --she was wearing a vest -- does that mean he shot her in the head - she was dead 18 minutes after the first call??

EDITED: Two motorcycle cops had wrecks on their way to the scene. One lost his life. We know that this one was driving a normal speed when someone turned in front of him. What do we know about the other officer? On a regular basis, I would imagine motorcycle cop wrecks are few and far between.

My opinions only.

"They truly act or look like show off's"? This seems to be coming from some personal opinion of yours about police in general and has no place in this thread imo.Two LE are dead.It has already been stated in the news that officer Lewis was not speeding.Please leave your feelings on the police in general for a different thread,thanks.

This just hit me --she was wearing a vest -- does that mean he shot her in the head - she was dead 18 minutes after the first call??

I did hear on local news she was shot several times in chest and I believe one shot in another place but I do not recall that it was in the head.

I found the previous murder charge that was dropped in MSM:

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news...ce-shooting-markeith-loyd-20170109-story.html

When he was 21 in 1996, he faced murder charges that were later dropped.
Loydand three others were charged in the death of Keith Hall on Nov. 17, 1995. The 24-year-old victim had been shot several times at his home on East Wallace Street near Oak Ridge Road.
Investigators said the killers wanted drugs from Hall.
A 15-year-old witness said she had lied about key information, which had been an important link between the men and Hall's death, prosecutors said. They dropped the case.

Catch this guy!

(Maybe they can't find him because he did himself in???)

jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member