Vehicles

Well the test results didn't take long once they tested Danny Heinrich's DNA vs the ball cap, and Jared's clothing, once they decided to test those items. It just took them a long, long time to think about testing against Danny. Recall that SCSO was testing Duane Hart in 2014. It was the FBI that took over the case in late 2014 and tested Heinrich's DNA in 2015.

SCSO collected hair from Danny Heinrich in 1990.

The director of the FBI said the evidence was routinely submitted to testing. You may want to fact check as the real evidence could show it actually sat in a wright county storage locker for 24 years.

Well the test results didn't take long once they tested Danny Heinrich's DNA vs the ball cap, and Jared's clothing, once they decided to test those items. It just took them a long, long time to think about testing against Danny. Recall that SCSO was testing Duane Hart in 2014. It was the FBI that took over the case in late 2014 and tested Heinrich's DNA in 2015.

SCSO collected hair from Danny Heinrich in 1990.

Alright ELOCsoul.....not challenging your data....just trying to understand it. BBM "SCSO collected hair from Danny Heinrich in 1990. " Why? To do nothing with it? At the time there must have been technology to justify using the sample-otherwise why take it? Why did it take them so long to "think about testing against Danny"? Why did the FBI take over and test DJH's DNA in 2015? Why the long gap in time? Something is missing in this scenario. And it seems to me the missing gap is larger than the "Kevin" gap...maybe even extending from 1989 to 2015-16. So.........the Feds moved in finally....and solved the case. Isn't that basically it? (Supplied + bolstered by your efforts, Joy's efforts, and Jared's efforts).

Alright ELOCsoul.....not challenging your data....just trying to understand it. BBM "SCSO collected hair from Danny Heinrich in 1990. " Why? To do nothing with it? At the time there must have been technology to justify using the sample-otherwise why take it? Why did it take them so long to "think about testing against Danny"? Why did the FBI take over and test DJH's DNA in 2015? Why the long gap in time? Something is missing in this scenario. And it seems to me the missing gap is larger than the "Kevin" gap...maybe even extending from 1989 to 2015-16. So.........the Feds moved in finally....and solved the case. Isn't that basically it? (Supplied + bolstered by your efforts, Joy's efforts, and Jared's efforts).

Reading about DNA testing will reveal that science had to advance. Samples cannot be tested over and over. They get destroyed . Issues

Reading about DNA testing will reveal that science had to advance. Samples cannot be tested over and over. They get destroyed . Issues

Respectfully......I would like to see ELOCsoul's response...if possible.

Sorry for the delay.

SCSO detective Steven Mund collected Danny Heinrich's hair sample pursuant to the FBI search warrant on his father's house near Lake Koronis. The FBI found Heinrich by way of the investigative files for Jared's case. They subsequently "matched" DH' tires and shoes to the prints left in the driveway.

I think it took so long to test Heinrich's samples because SCSO simply forgot about Heinrich. It's very clear the FBI solved the cases back in 1990, and that the Stearns Attorney simply didn't want to charge him, for whatever reason. It appears there was bitterness between SCSO and the FBI. Al Garber says so in his book, and some other FBI agents have come forward recently to confirm this.

The way I see it, Joy got Patty's attention and that was the main benefit of her efforts. Then Patty got SCSO to agree turn the case over to the FBI. All the publicity about the case in 2013/2014 probably didn't do anything, because there is nothing to indicate anyone from the general public tipped off SCSO or the FBI about Heinrich. If they did, that information certainly did not trickle down to Joy because she was all-in with Duane Hart being the perp until Heinrich was arrested. (We'll find out with more certainty once all the documents are released) I told Joy twice via email, both times in September 2014, that the Hart Notes indicated Heinrich or one of the Heinrich brothers as the kidnapper. Patty had the Hart Notes as well, because after I gave them to Joy, she gave them to Patty. It's all just crazy, and a great example of how people get caught up in their preconceived notions.

It's pretty clear from court documents that the Paynesville incidents had been investigated by SCSO, years before Jared's and Jacob's abductions. For whatever reason, Patty continues to suggest otherwise. If you listen to In The Dark closely, you'll hear that one of the PV victims even came forward to Jerry back in 1990 or so and told him about those incidents.

Someday I'm going to write a autobiographical account (book) of my own experience in this mess. There are a lot of things that will really shock people about the media, the JWRC, and certain individuals' behaviors in this case.

That's the Kool Aid that they want you to drink, nothing more. If it were true, why chase after Dan Rassier and Duane Hart from 2004 thru 2014? Something to do? Keep people busy?

That's the Kool Aid that they want you to drink, nothing more. If it were true, why chase after Dan Rassier and Duane Hart from 2004 thru 2014? Something to do? Keep people busy?

Please read about DNA testing or talk to a scientist

Sorry for the delay.

SCSO detective Steven Mund collected Danny Heinrich's hair sample pursuant to the FBI search warrant on his father's house near Lake Koronis. The FBI found Heinrich by way of the investigative files for Jared's case. They subsequently "matched" DH' tires and shoes to the prints left in the driveway.

I think it took so long to test Heinrich's samples because SCSO simply forgot about Heinrich. It's very clear the FBI solved the cases back in 1990, and that the Stearns Attorney simply didn't want to charge him, for whatever reason. It appears there was bitterness between SCSO and the FBI. Al Garber says so in his book, and some other FBI agents have come forward recently to confirm this.

The way I see it, Joy got Patty's attention and that was the main benefit of her efforts. Then Patty got SCSO to agree turn the case over to the FBI. All the publicity about the case in 2013/2014 probably didn't do anything, because there is nothing to indicate anyone from the general public tipped off SCSO or the FBI about Heinrich. If they did, that information certainly did not trickle down to Joy because she was all-in with Duane Hart being the perp until Heinrich was arrested. (We'll find out with more certainty once all the documents are released) I told Joy twice via email, both times in September 2014, that the Hart Notes indicated Heinrich or one of the Heinrich brothers as the kidnapper. Patty had the Hart Notes as well, because after I gave them to Joy, she gave them to Patty. It's all just crazy, and a great example of how people get caught up in their preconceived notions.

It's pretty clear from court documents that the Paynesville incidents had been investigated by SCSO, years before Jared's and Jacob's abductions. For whatever reason, Patty continues to suggest otherwise. If you listen to In The Dark closely, you'll hear that one of the PV victims even came forward to Jerry back in 1990 or so and told him about those incidents.

Someday I'm going to write a autobiographical account (book) of my own experience in this mess. There are a lot of things that will really shock people about the media, the JWRC, and certain individuals' behaviors in this case.

Thank You for the detailed response! It appears there is much more than meets the eye in the machinations of this case. IMO, your efforts are paramount in solving this case and I wish you luck in writing your autobiographical account of this "mess".

We know ELOC was sabotoged in his efforts and Joy was embraced.Why?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biff
Back