One Year Later: Remembering Mickey

So glad to see the bike loop will be named after Mickey. What a wonderful tribute! I still think of Mighty Mickey often. I no longer work at UL (better job offer but I. Was sad to leave) but Mickey, the university, and the Lafayette community will always be in my heart.

It looks like "See no evil" on ID channel week of 3/7/16 is about Mickey.

This article was posted in the Advocate at the end of last year. Lots of photos on the occasion of the dedication for the first marker on the Mickey Shunick Memorial Bike Loop.

Thinking of Mickey today. Her case is what brought me to WS.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Same here. Just tweeted a message to her sister.

I still think about Mickey frequently.

:tears: 5 years now. I remember her bike was found on my 60th birthday. RIP dear Mickey. Peace & comfort to the Shunick family.

During one of the 2017 Lafayette Mardi Gras parades, friends decorated their bikes and rode in her memory. Mighty Mick has her own bike path in a beautiful section of Lafayette.

Another young woman is missing in Lafayette, her name is Daisy Landry. Daisy is not her real name, just what she is called by friends and family. She is 19 or 20 years of age and has not been seen in a few days, maybe a week now. I can't remember all the details, the message came across my FB page.

Another young woman is missing in Lafayette, her name is Daisy Landry. Daisy is not her real name, just what she is called by friends and family. She is 19 or 20 years of age and has not been seen in a few days, maybe a week now. I can't remember all the details, the message came across my FB page.

I know. I just saw they have arrested someone on murder charges in her case though she has not been found yet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back