Found Deceased Australia - Karen Ristevski, 47, Melbourne, Vic, 29 June 2016 - #10

Status
Not open for further replies.
I bit of light relief gets us across the line and helps us think clearer.
Thankyou.

My other half and I walked our dog down Oakley on Sunday we walked around the complete home as there is a small lane way dividing the adjacent residence. All blinds drawn no visible lighting seen, appeared empty. Two wheelie bins in the drive were also empty.

My other half and I walked our dog down Oakley on Sunday we walked around the complete home as there is a small lane way dividing the adjacent residence. All blinds drawn no visible lighting seen, appeared empty. Two wheelie bins in the drive were also empty.

Did you check them? LOL

Quality photo interpretation there TGU. That's the best ID we've had for BR so far. [emoji23]
Someone else ID'd VR as Col Sanders. Lol I can see that [emoji10]

Sent from my SM-T355Y using Tapatalk

There was a snippet on the early news (Channel 9) a little earlier. They spoke to Martin King from A Current Affair. Just paraphrasing what he said... He said they were driving down the dirt track, when they spotted a four wheel drive up ahead. Martin was sitting in the back seat with Charlie, and the driver said "that's Vasco's car". Martin said he was absolutely shocked. They pulled over and out of the bushes walked Vasko and a woman. He said that Charlie Bezzina was absolutely shocked as well and apparently he said "how did Vasko know where the grave site was". He also said that Charlie Bezzina followed the path, from where Vasko has walked, and it led straight to the grave site. He also said that viewers will be shocked to hear, what they found at the grave site.

So it sounds too me like Vasko has left something there. Maybe flowers??? I can't think what else?

From what I could tell, Martin King came across as very genuinely shocked at what occurred.

I assure you the media will know where they are....those handcuffs are itching to be used.

You can run but you'll be just caught tired.
I just love our boyz in blue.

There was a snippet on the early news (Channel 9) a little earlier. They spoke to Martin King from A Current Affair. Just paraphrasing what he said... He said they were driving down the dirt track, when they spotted a four wheel drive up ahead. Martin was sitting in the back seat with Charlie, and the driver said "that's Vasco's car". Martin said he was absolutely shocked. They pulled over and out of the bushes walked Vasko and a woman. He said that Charlie Bezzina was absolutely shocked as well and apparently he said "how did Vasko know where the grave site was". He also said that Charlie Bezzina followed the path, from where Vasko has walked, and it led straight to the grave site. He also said that viewers will be shocked to hear, what they found at the grave site.

So it sounds too me like Vasko has left something there. Maybe flowers??? I can't think what else?

From what I could tell, Martin King came across as very genuinely shocked at what occurred.

Pulled over and had time to get the camera's out to capture Vasko appearing from the bushes. Wonder if we get to see the woman?
The driver said that is Vasko's car. Who was the driver I wonder? Obviously someone that knew Vasko's dark late model 4WD.

Hoping one of you lovely sleuthers will post the aca video tonight. I have to work dammit!:tantrum:

Looking forward to watching ACA at 7pm tonight. Me thinks ACA possibly knew VR was there and did not bump into him "by accident". Me also thinks that they have a lot more CCTV footage and already have a very strong circumstantial case. There are way too many co-incidences in this case and BRs story of where he was and what he was doing on the day that Karen was murdered is pretty unbelievable.

I think if they prove it was BR behind the wheel it will blow his 'fuel gauge' story out of the water.

Any guesses as to what ACA found at the site?
Flowers seems to be the most obvious.
imo

Ok I'm going to play spot the person in the car along with the rest of you.

What can you see in the circle?

attachment.php

It's directly from here without being blown up or any of the other things.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2017-06-16/karen-ristevski-police-release-cctv-of-mercedes/8623652

Short hair, possibly wearing sunglasses,not tall, maybe a squarish shaped head. Best I can do.

Did you check them? LOL

You betcha. I reckon they would get a decent price for that house the view to the city is awesome. We walked along the length of the river if you wanted to do something nasty due to the steep slant from the walking track to the base of the river if you pushed somebody I could see that resulting in death and perhaps drowning.

How fascinating. What IS it???

I wouldn't be surprised if the mortgagors have taken over the house. Where would the payments be coming from. Certainly not SR's $500 ******** page.
The neighbours would know if the movers were in.

i just hope BR doesn't have the privilege of an O/seas holiday.

I wonder if Vasko as a guilty conscience, for some reason. I can't really understand why else he would be out there.

I wouldn't be surprised if the mortgagors have taken over the house. Where would the payments be coming from. Certainly not SR's $500 ******** page.
The neighbours would know if the movers were in.

i just hope BR doesn't have the privilege of an O/seas holiday.

He's going for an extended "holiday"!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member