Found Deceased SC - Brittanee Drexel, 17, Myrtle Beach, 25 April 2009 - #11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rochestergirl,

Thanks so much for keeping an eye on the police reports for us! I don't know how to access them and I appreciate you updating us on suspicious things like this!

No problem a poster on here told me how to almost a year ago if you want to look through them MB police update them almost daily it's all the calls I believe into their 911 system for the area. If it helps I do a ctrl F (find) and search certain words like Drex, Body, Bones, and Remains... makes it quicker.

http://www.cityofmyrtlebeach.com/police/Mediareports/Calls%20for%20Service.pdf

Where are you sweet girl? There are so many people that need/want you home.

Does anyone think that once tourist season ends that LE will go back to trying to find out what happened to Britt?

Where are you sweet girl? There are so many people that need/want you home.

Does anyone think that once tourist season ends that LE will go back to trying to find out what happened to Britt?

it sure seems thats the way its going, i thought for sure CUE would been doing another search by now, but i know CUE group helps all missing ,out so they may just havnt had time to come back to sc,,,i still would love to know why LE not come forth say something if only that its no new info, at least it keep it in publics eyes, but seems its going cold,,,not sure what all LE told the family,maybe thats why they being quite, but i can say LE wouldnt keep my mouth shut if it was my daughter,ill be on phone or writing every newspaper and tv station till someone put Britt back in news,to me this how so many dont get found the case gets hushed hushed and people forget,,this so sad,,only thing i see in SC of BD is her billbbroad, and most of the tourist thats at MB dont even come by it,so its alot of time gone that people will forget,,,i pray hard for her every day,but as time goes by i feel it needs more in news,any ideas what we could do?
**** Bumping for Britt***

The new tourists that come in probably wouldn't have anything to offer in finding Britt unless they were confronted by someone (that might have taken Britt). It's the people that live there, or the ones that come every year, that are going to be able to help and they need to be reminded that there are people out there that love her, need her, and need to have her home or find out what happened to her.

I wonder if anyone in LE has a teenage daughter (I'm sure some do). How would they feel if the almighty dollar took precedence over finding her.

SLED agent joins Brittanee Drexel case
by Graeme Moore
Posted: 2 hrs, 43 mins ago

The task force of investigators on the case of missing spring breaker Brittanee Drexel now includes an agent from the South Carolina Law Enforcement Division.

A source close to the investigation confirmed SLED Cpt. Kin McKenzie joined the investigation last week after receiving a full briefing.

More at link...
http://www.carolinalive.com/news/story.aspx?id=481213&sms_ss=facebook

That is Awesome news this what BD case needs, maybe now we hear more news and get answers!!!!! Bumping for you Britt!!!

finally- some overdue reinforcement on this case...i hope this means that there will some much needed fresh, positive energy...

Praying for Capt. McKenzie. I hope I don't offend anyone with this comment, but it's my belief, with God and Britt's help, he's going to find her.

Praying for Capt. McKenzie. I hope I don't offend anyone with this comment, but it's my belief, with God and Britt's help, he's going to find her.

I have to believe this as well. It is good we have a new face in the investigation. Hope he gets the ball rolling again. Wonder if the persons of interest will be re-interrogated. Hope so.

From all ive read about Cpt Kin McKenize, he want give up till he finds her, he has AWESOME track record, his motto, he eats,sleeps with his cases till they are solved, so i agree lets pray that Cpt Kin will get this solved soon with justics for the Drexel family and for **** Britt****

Good morning all! (I see you down there RoseC, LOL ; )

This is great news that Capt Kin has been assigned to Britt's case. My prayers are with him as he investigates. I am so happy to see some movement now that July 4th is past.
I know that MB police must be overwhelmed during the busy season but I was really getting frustrated with what seemed to me like the authorities had put Britt's case on the back burner. MOO.

Where are you Britt? You are in my thoughts and prayers every day!

wm

I don't know what to make of this new news. Better late than never, I guess, but why did it take so long? If this is what they needed they should have had him since the start. I bet there's a reason, but it won't be good enough for Brittanee. I really hope this is the break needed and hopefully we'll hear some information so soon.

This is one of my favorite pictures. It's also the one in my signature banner.

Attachments

• brittaneedrexel.jpg
    brittaneedrexel.jpg
    8 KB · Views: 28
Afternoon all!

The SLED news is positive news. But what I am wondering is who called the agent in? It sort of ties into what Lindsay is saying. The DA, state of SC can assign them, or maybe one of the local LE departments called them?

Afternoon all!

The SLED news is positive news. But what I am wondering is who called the agent in? It sort of ties into what Lindsay is saying. The DA, state of SC can assign them, or maybe one of the local LE departments called them?

Doc, im not sure, i feel tho DD didnt no of this new news till monica (from CUE) post it to her fb wall,,,,i feel he should been involed from get go,but better late than what was happening,,,i just hope the Drexel family will soon get all the details and that BD is bought back home (NY),,,, on another note, in our news, we had police office arrested on criminal volince beating up his wife and he was drunk,,so seems all of our cops is in need for checkup and booted out of LE,if there record is bad they do not need wear our badges,,,,

Rose,

I hope we can get an answer to that question. It may clear up some things we have been wondering. I also agree this appears to have come out of nowhere. Then again, if the police contacted SLED they may have a certain reason for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
okaydandy