2011.06.25 Sidebar Thread (Trial Day Twenty-eight)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please look at the OUTLET in the left picture (which is what was presented in court). The outlet looks about six inches tall.

That photo with the elongated electrical outlet has an incorrect aspect ratio.

The defense did not present that photo with an incorrect aspect ratio.

Somebody on the web messed with the photo and is falsely (or erroneaously) claiming that that is what was presented.

WHAT is the picture in 9:40? Would that be a clue?

Ha, I just took a screen shot of that. It's the papers Baez had in his hand when they came back into the courtroom the last time, right before the judge adjourned until Monday:

5869970094_cc0b31028b.jpg

Could be a pic of the trunk but I don't really know.

So if CM were out, who on the DT would be dp qualified? Is this possibly why JB called some show to state his qualifications? :waitasec:

I don't think CM is out.

AF is DP mitigation qualified, but cannot carry the trial.

I don't think anyone else on the team is DP qualified. I could be wrong.

Ha, I just took a screen shot of that. It's the papers Baez had in his hand when they came back into the courtroom the last time, right before the judge adjourned until Monday:

Oh, if that's the same photo, it looks completely different. My mistake

That's a big clue to what they were talking about. IMO

Sorry if these are repeat tweets but I think they sound pertinent:

TennisLaw

@RichardHornsby Conviction means a decade of appeals before he can cash in with "real story", plea means thirty days. Am I wrong?
13 minutes ago via Twitter for iPad

RichardHornsby

@TennisLaw I think your'e correct, plus he avoids unavoidable Ineffective Assistance of Counsel complaint he would face from #CaseyAnthony
8 minutes ago via web from Orlando, FL in reply to TennisLaw

Makes me wonder ... could this be the reason that JP didn't sound to be too terribly upset by this sudden delay of today's court proceedings?

Do you have a 2-year old? They do whatever they think they can do. Which is why you have to watch then 24/7, and every second of the day.

Even while they are sleeping.

Have had a 2 year old with a pool.
Have been a 2 year old with a pool.

:truce:

Rushing them? :banghead: JB got this case almost 3 years ago. 3 years!:maddening:

But he only began putting on HIS case a week or so ago. The judge has to give the defense ample time to put on their own case and new things come up even during trial. There has been several delays and it is not always the defense's fault, he dismissed court for one whole day a few weeks ago, due to the prosecution's request, also.
LKB was only stating that Judge Perry promised the jury after they were sworn in that they would be free and the trial done before the July 4th weekend. He also said jury selection would only take a week, and then the trial was delayed for over a week because it took longer. She said he should NOT have promised those things because you never know what is going to happen in any trial.
Now he is rushing the defense to complete their case so the state can put on a rebuttal, and then he can charge the jury and send them to deliberate. They should not have to be put under that kind of pressure, IMO. He gave the state as much time as they needed... he has to give the defense the same consideration.

It doesn't make a difference , though, as the pic shows she can reach the handle, whether it is stretched out or not. It would only be tampering if she could NOT reach the handle, but they superimposed to show she could. She reaches the handle in both. HLN is still showing the pic. It would have been pulled if it was tampered with.
4111.jpg

abc_casey_anthony_5_dm_110624_ssv.jpg

To me the only thing odd about the photo is -why take it at all..who takes a pic of a child's backside going out the door?To bad the pic was not an up close one..I thought I read some where she has birth mark on her left back arm or am I wrong about the spot?

HLN keeps blaming the prosecution. Saying maybe they did something wrong and that the defense team all look happy leaving court like something going their way. None of this makes sense to me. LKB of course on HLN blaming the State for the problems.

Yes. You are correct. That link didn't work for me and the NG logo blocked the feet. But I did see clear as day on this link.

http://abclocal.go.com/ktrk/video?id=8155334

Ok I just thanked your post because I believe I have found some proof it is Caylee

First here's the pic in question:

attachment.php

Now the proof

Go to this link and watch the video of Caylee's 2nd b-day. Starting at the 2:50 mark and especially around the 3:05 mark - if you pause it - those really look like the sneakers in the pic. Also - keep watching and when CA picks her up and sits down with her on the lap - you'll another shot at pausing and looking at the shoes.

There is a "nike type" swish that's either black or blue running down the side of the shoes - I think it is the same apir from the pic in question.

Thoughts?

ETA: didn't realize link was bad - hang on I'll find a different one

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members