IN - Terry and Darleen Anderson Murder, Mungo, 22 Oct 2005 - #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
America's Most Wanted (AMW.COM) open forums for discussions. I signed on as:

http://forums.amw.com/foxamw

Rosco1021

I was told about this from another thread of Dad and Darleen's. I think it's another great tool to use to try and get attention regrding Dad and Darleen's case on AMW.COM.. INTERESTED...

It takes 48hrs for confirmation to post.

I will check over this weekend and see about starting a thread.

Anyone else feelin' froggy - go ahead and start one... ANY help with updates and threads are ALWAYS appreciated.

Sometimes (most times) I just can't keep up...!!!!! LOL.

Merry Christmas yall' here on WS.. I just adore everyone here and blessed to be a part of a great group!!!

All my love and prayers for JUSTICE in 2009!!!

Hi Rosco. Haven't checked in for a while but did check out the AMW website. I was shocked at how long and detailed it was. I've checked other stories there before, and none of them were such intricate stories. I'm so glad of that. I even had my DH check it out. We both watch AMW but he sorta just puts up with WS addiction. But he thought it was cool that AMW has a story up with someone involved that I "know" and have "talked to". No disrespect intended, obviously. He wanted me to wish you justice for Darlene and Terry as do I from the bottom of my heart. Best wishes for the holidays to you and your family Rosco. Thanks DK for the info about the AMW site. I never noticed that and I'll have to go and indicate my high level of interest also.

Thanks so much!!! Best wishes ur way too!

No disrespect (of course) I know.. :blowkiss:

Always -
Rosco

There was some talk about DNA in the first thread. So they don't have any DNA they think is from the killer? Like you said if they came over all the time their DNA might be there though cig butts ect.

Yepp... could have been there before murders.. EVEN if the cigg butt can show how old it was - some pps were at the house just hours before the murders occured... " Sure I was there.... but NO I did not murder them"

Again - LE and profiler both believe Dad and Darleen knew their murder/s and quite well ... not a stranger.

Not quite - no DNA, no fingerprints, no weapon, no wittness....
Except a dog... Anyone speak dog?:crazy: :waitasec: (sorry had to throw that in )

Can't 'place' anyone at the crime scene unless there is something on their person what would place them there 'at the time'...:furious:

Tick Tock!!

Rosco

Yeah I remember the purchasing of the boat was imminent, which is why I wondered if he had the money on him. I thought you had told me he paid cash for most everything, and it was closer to $15,000, but we had that discussion over 2 years ago, so I might be fuzzy on the math. But yeah I do remember his convo with your DH about the boat. That always made the timing of the murders intriguing to me. Not everyone would know he could have some 'tall cash' on hand.

No - not quite that much cash.. :crazy:

But YES DK - Dad did prefer to purchase in cash than charge cards. He was saving for boat - He spent the better part of summer down south in LA and FLA from the hurricane relief. He actually was planning a stop to the bank to withdraw cash before going to the boat dealership. This stop was supposed to have taken place on that Fri. before the murders.
DH told me Dad said that he gets direct deposit into his bank account for his payroll - which payday was that Friday - and was going to withdraw $$$ for the Sat. appointment with boat dealership.

Dad kept telling me all the time on the phone while he was working in LA and FLA that 'his new boat is calling him'...
lol.. it was cute. :) It's a nice memory of Dad..

Rosco

Hoping you and yours have a Merry Christmas, Rocso.

Love,

TallCoolOne

Hi Rosco,

I'm so sorry for your tragic loss, and I hope that justice will be served very soon.

I visited the Topix forum link that was posted in the earlier threads, and while there, spotted a post: Post #28 from this page: http://www.topix.net/forum/city/mongo-in/TJHP699J15C6ADDD2/p2

This was posted just about an hour ago, and I thought it might be something of interest.

Best wishes to you and your family.

Hi Rosco,

I'm so sorry for your tragic loss, and I hope that justice will be served very soon.

I visited the Topix forum link that was posted in the earlier threads, and while there, spotted a post: Post #28 from this page: http://www.topix.net/forum/city/mongo-in/TJHP699J15C6ADDD2/p2

This was posted just about an hour ago, and I thought it might be something of interest.

Interesting. Papermoon, thanks for giving rosco the heads-up for that post. I posted a note to "no name joe" asking him to speak to LE with whatever he/she knows. Maybe it's real, maybe not. It raises a red flag to me that someone would find that forum and make such a post to reveal their secret knowledge of anything of that night.... and yet they don't seem to mind living in the area with the crazy killer/s still wandering about. If I had first hand knowledge or even second hand knowledge of something like that I wouldn't be posting it on the internet - I'd be hoping my little bit would help tie up a loose end and bring justice to those who deserve it and restore my community back to feeling safe as much as possible.

Hi Rosco,

Thanks for bringing this to our attention! I called Rosco right away to let her know about it. It sounds interesting, and we'll look into it further, that's for sure! Some things he said sounded right, others not so much. She's racking her brain trying to remember as much as possible.

I've heard that the tips the sheriff told the media about that came thru AMW are very good tips, and might result in some solid leads! Keep praying!

Thanks for bringing this to our attention! I called Rosco right away to let her know about it. It sounds interesting, and we'll look into it further, that's for sure! Some things he said sounded right, others not so much. She's racking her brain trying to remember as much as possible.

I've heard that the tips the sheriff told the media about that came thru AMW are very good tips, and might result in some solid leads! Keep praying!

Glad she's aware of it, DK, thanks for getting it to her attention right away. That little nugget about the new tips has had me giddy hopeful, like a child! You can count on the praying!!

You're very welcome, snowme and DK. It's wonderful that the exposure on AMW has brought in tips, and I'll definitely keep praying that something will lead to resolution. :)

I wonder how many other people saw them during that time period and heard their discussions. Was XBF's mother interviewed about what she may have heard or who may have visited during that time frame? I would also send any video of Amanda to www.eyesforlies.com for her insights and also would put the murders out there on another site.

Hi Yall' Back on-line after a busy holiday time. :crazy: DS had SOOO much fun and Santa came with a BANG! :clap::blowkiss::woohoo:

DK called me and informed me of this post on Topix last night. I thought all night about what this joe person is talking about. I need to absorb things and think about them sometimes.... just so I can understand the info and what could be commented OR not commented - or even sent to LE.. I ususally send ALL infor about the murders to LE.. cuz I never know what 'could be very important'..

When DH and I drove to Dad's place that 21Oct from my home we went right to Dad's place. Meet with LE there and was informed of all the information. We wanted to know everything from the source - not from anyone else. After we left we went directly to the trailer house where 'A' and XBF were staying. Other family members were there too... We experienced "A' screaming...and 'freakin' out and crying... But what caught all of our attention was it was the crying and screaming about her mom being murdered - and/or why did 'they' have to killer her. There was NO mention of Dad being part of these murders. There was alot of crying and 'seeing things' coming out of her...visions... stuff like that. She had seen her mom...and it was a horriffic experience to deal with.

I am wondering if this poster was talking about this time... It would be interesting IF this screaming came on 20Oct...that evening (when i think they were killed) - OR... the middle of the night on 21Oct - before the murders were discovered.

Timing is the important part here... That is what I need to know from this post. If it was anytime after the afternoon/or evening of 21Oct.. We ALL seen and heard the same thing...

I know about the workings that was going on at the time of the murders at the lake house cottage. BUT when did this poster hear this:
(quote from topix) 'I can't believe he did this! I can't believe he did this!".

What I think about as i am typing this is what the poster 'said' he heard...
(( I can't believe he did this! I can't believe he did this!". )) That is NOT what was being said that night we arrived at the lake house the evening of them being found murdered...

HUmmmm.... :confused:

Rosco

I wonder how many other people saw them during that time period and heard their discussions. Was XBF's mother interviewed about what she may have heard or who may have visited during that time frame? I would also send any video of Amanda to www.eyesforlies.com for her insights and also would put the murders out there on another site.

Thanks SoCalSleuth..... for posting and your support...

XBF's mother - dont think she's even in/or was in the picture w/his life - at the time of the murders.
Far as we (the family outside of Dad and Darleen) all knew about his past was he did NOT live with his parents.. XBF's father was MIA and his mom was NOT a supporter - drinker or drugger.. that's what we were told.

I also do not know of ANY video or newspaper interviews with her to forward. She has not been vocal nor public with anything regarding her parents unsolved murders - since the day it happend.
Fact - She and XBF actually walked away from a reporter - that very day we arrived at the house. DH, friend of Dad's and myself were the ones interviewed.

I'll certainly check out this site.. Thanks so much for the info...

Rosco

Roscoe, I just read the topix post by no name joe...you must send this link to law enforcement and insist that they find out who he is and interview him! Because druggies are involved he probably doesn't want to get involved. Seriously...it's very easy for law enforcement to get topix to reveal this information--but only LE can do so. Who knows where this will lead or who else was with him and heard or saw anything. You can't leave any stone unturned! Please let me know if you are going to do this--if not I am going to do it!

Roscoe, I just read the topix post by no name joe...you must send this link to law enforcement and insist that they find out who he is and interview him! Because druggies are involved he probably doesn't want to get involved. Seriously...it's very easy for law enforcement to get topix to reveal this information--but only LE can do so. Who knows where this will lead or who else was with him and heard or saw anything. You can't leave any stone unturned! Please let me know if you are going to do this--if not I am going to do it!

Ohhh for sure sending to LE... :)

Already done...

Rosco

Ohhh for sure sending to LE... :)

Already done...

Rosco

Fantastic...and follow-up with them to make sure they follow-up! So happy to hear that tips are coming in because of AMW! Hopefully this tragic crime will be solved soon!

Fantastic...and follow-up with them to make sure they follow-up! So happy to hear that tips are coming in because of AMW! Hopefully this tragic crime will be solved soon!

We appreciate your enthusiasm. Rosco doesn't leave any stone unturned, trust me on that!

Thanks again for the info on the forums, DK. I just registered today so that I can post. I clicked on the "high" interest button today, not sure if that takes or not if you are not registered, but I'll go back in 48 hours to post.

We appreciate your enthusiasm. Rosco doesn't leave any stone unturned, trust me on that!

UR so funny DK.. With you and WSr's on my tail... can't miss a thing!:crazy:

I love it!!! Keeping me on my toes!

Thanks for all the support everyone... :blowkiss::blowkiss:

I feel justice is peek'n around the corner.
Rosco

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member