Regroup/Refocus for 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wrote to David Lohr to inquire about getting Anna's story told in this new show that is airing on I.D. Discovery called Disappeared. They are not doing the high profile cases, it looks like they are doing cases that need the media attention, the ones you don't know the name. I gave him a bit of the background about the case and ask that he direct me to the correct contact person to get a place on this show.

I am still putting together things that I want to include in a package to send off to different stations.

I wrote to David Lohr to inquire about getting Anna's story told in this new show that is airing on I.D. Discovery called Disappeared. They are not doing the high profile cases, it looks like they are doing cases that need the media attention, the ones you don't know the name. I gave him a bit of the background about the case and ask that he direct me to the correct contact person to get a place on this show.

I am still putting together things that I want to include in a package to send off to different stations.

Great work Bern. Hope it pans out.

Awesome Bern! I am going to pray we can get this done!

I have a feeling one of these things will pan out. :)

I wrote to David Lohr to inquire about getting Anna's story told in this new show that is airing on I.D. Discovery called Disappeared.

Hi,

Discovery actually bought that show from another network that had produced it but for whatever reason decided not to air it. Not sure if there will be a second season or if ID will be more involved. It will probably depend on the ratings.

Sorry I could not be of more help.

Regards,

David

--
www.davidlohr.net

We can cross off another thing on our "to do" list.

I left a message with the FBI about correct forms to fill out and they called me back today. Actually they called me yesterday, but I missed the call and they called me about an hour ago. Anna's mom sent me the proper documents via email and I printed them out, printed out the forms for the FBI FOIA and they are now in the mail.

They get about 14,000 requests a year, so he told me it could be months or up to a year to send any information. But if there are no files we will hear sooner. So let's pray for files that will help us with another lead to where Anna is.

Hi,

Discovery actually bought that show from another network that had produced it but for whatever reason decided not to air it. Not sure if there will be a second season or if ID will be more involved. It will probably depend on the ratings.

Sorry I could not be of more help.

Regards,

David

--
www.davidlohr.net

David thank you for your response. You are always a huge help to us. We did find an address and a name of one of the producers from three years ago and will be sending him a letter via snail mail. Thank you again.

I got a letter sent off to the producer at 48 Hours. We can cross that off the list too. :)

Next Dr. Phil and Robin.....

Just to let you know, I did go to the site and I am not sure what forms I need to send in. I do know I will need SSN and proof of death on GW. I did call and left a message for them to call me back. So if some one has this information can you pm me? This way I can save a bit of time.

Thanks Bern! I appreciate you getting on this as quickly as you have!
(my error on the edit message from me on your post I quoted.... I accidently hit edit insted of quote initially, whoops)

Things are moving right along, we need to keep trucking..... I think we should see if we can narrow down which EW we want to do a background on. There may be something there, never know.

Things are moving right along, we need to keep trucking..... I think we should see if we can narrow down which EW we want to do a background on. There may be something there, never know.

I believe there is additional discussion regarding Evelyn Wanek in the Searching for Anna part 2 thread which is on page two of this forum. You might want to see what has been done in that thread.

Seaching for Anna, Part 2 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

I looked and looked and looked earlier today at flicker, and I can not for the life of me find the old links to the yahoo photos from Doogies photo album which were transfered to flicker. Anyone want to take a stab at it? TIA

I looked and looked and looked earlier today at flicker, and I can not for the life of me find the old links to the yahoo photos from Doogies photo album which were transfered to flicker. Anyone want to take a stab at it? TIA
I have quite a few of these on my WS album (go to Private messages, look for albums on the left side of the page) if you can't find them on Flicker.

I have quite a few of these on my WS album (go to Private messages, look for albums on the left side of the page) if you can't find them on Flicker.

Thank you Annasmom. There was more than just the pictures on flicker... some of the older pics of GW, some of the notes and stuff. Maybe if we knew what doogies screen name or user name was from the yahoo account we could find the flickr account. Unless of course it goes poof after an amount of time of inactivity like Photobucket now does.

thanks!

Thank you Annasmom. There was more than just the pictures on flicker... some of the older pics of GW, some of the notes and stuff. Maybe if we knew what doogies screen name or user name was from the yahoo account we could find the flickr account. Unless of course it goes poof after an amount of time of inactivity like Photobucket now does.

thanks!
Help, DrDoogie!

I might be able to find it if I could remember what Doogies yahoo user name was for that account. I may look in that direction when I get a minute or two.... before the end of the weekend for sure.

:doh: Actually, I was going to search the forum and see if I can find doogies yahoo user name that way.... I may be able to.

Well done Cubby.

There's a photo on there of a little girl with a lady drying her hair and it says 'potential match'. Do you know what that is all about?

This was a picture that was found of a young girl who was a member of Synnanon, she was initially brought to our attention from someone searching for Rose Cole, as Rose was sent to Synannon and went missing from Synannon.

The discussion regarding the Synannon theory is discussed in this thread:

Theory #5: Possible Cult Involvement (Synannon, People's Temple, etc.) - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community and is most likely still in the earliest Searching for Anna threads.

It is believed this girl is not Anna. Someone contacted someone who was a member of Synannon and informed us this little girl was born in synannon adn they knew her parents. I forget the childs name, but someone had it. The rule out was based on the information received from the former Synnanon member, but I still have lingering doubts in the back of my mind. I think this little girl strongly resembles the younger of Anna's two older brothers. There is a photo of Anna, her mom, Joe Ford and her two older brothers here: (page 11)
http://www.searchingforanna.com/images/SFA-PDFrev29May07.pdf

There has been recent activity, (2 posts) from a new WS member who was at Synannon in the early 70's at the Rose Cole thread.
Synanon-The People Business - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community
It's unlikely that this new WS member would recognize this girl, but I'm including this here just in case we want to try and inquire about this little girl again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member