UK LE request permission to interview 3 suspected burglars!?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe they are looking for these 'burglars' as witnesses. If they were creeping around town on a regular basis, they might have seen Madeleine being taken away by...someone.

The article says they're ready to arrest them. Not the Portuguese but UK :rolleyes:

Little Jedi;10122660]:dunno:

Honestly, my mind is completely boggled as to WTF is going on at Scotland Yard !

I'm waiting for them to arrest John Mark Karr.

Seriously, this is so ridiculous. I cannot believe that SY is this inept.

This isn't a case that I've followed closely so I don't know all of the details like some of you probably do.

May I ask those of you that are so adamant that burglars didn't have anything to do with this please post who they think is responsible?

From the little information that I have (and it's been a while since I've looked deeply into this case) I originally thought the parents may have accidentally killed her and were trying to cover it up.

But after spending time away from the case maybe an intruder is also possible. What if Maddie woke up almost immediately after they entered the room and for some reason the intruder killed her either on purpose or accident in trying to keep her quiet then took her body with them to I don't know where.

I was really excited when I saw the first article that came out because that gave me some hope that the parents just might not be involved after all. :twocents: :peace:

If someone killed her and took her body with them, did they have a vehicle? It must have seemed pretty risky to walk across the town at that time of night carrying a dead child. The Smith sighting could be quite irrelevant.

If there were 3 of them working together, one could have been in a car waiting....

Burglars aren't interested in kidnapping children.

Imagine the drivers face when the other 2 show up with nothing except a little girl.

LOL! I'm sorry, this is not a funny situation but that made me laugh.

Just jumping off the post:

I looked at the Maddie poll and it looks like almost 50% who answered the poll think that the parents killed her.

I can totally see how both possibilities can fit the scenario but, I'm not going to make fun of either theory.

Stunning new developments expected to break any moment in the search for Madeleine McCann! Investigators reportedly preparing to make their firsts arrests in the mysterious case.

https://www.facebook.com/NancyGraceHLN?hc_location=stream

I can't bring myself to get too excited about this right now. My heart just breaks for the McCann's as they go through this time and time again but I will say a prayer that this is the break that will finally lead to some answers and pray with all my heart that it will lead to locating Maddie.

I'm waiting for them to arrest John Mark Karr.

Seriously, this is so ridiculous. I cannot believe that SY is this inept.

Please do not make the mistake of believing the UK media.

I haven't seen the article myself but 5 minutes ago a dead gypsy was responsible.:floorlaugh:

Unless I have Redmond's tiny little face in front of me confirming this rubbish, its just another McCann Spin exercise.

Please don't rubbish SY on this one. The seemingly clueless Redmond appeared on Crime watch and just like that, completely blew Tanners lies apart without turning a hair.

In fact it seems as though these new facts have yet to really sink in - the Tapas, at least one of them, were lying and those lies derailed the entire investigation.

This is now proven - where are the Daily Mail articles about THAT?!:banghead:

Stunning new developments expected to break any moment in the search for Madeleine McCann! Investigators reportedly preparing to make their firsts arrests in the mysterious case.

https://www.facebook.com/NancyGraceHLN?hc_location=stream

I can't bring myself to get too excited about this right now. My heart just breaks for the McCann's as they go through this time and time again but I will say a prayer that this is the break that will finally lead to some answers and pray with all my heart that it will lead to locating Maddie.

Did you read who the alleged suspects are? They haven't even been questioned yet. 3 burglars in Portugal. As far as I know the British can't arrest anybody in another country

Sigh. Nancy Grace..

:nevermind:

A quick scan of these articles reveals the source is a "spokesperson" for K& G, aka one Clarence Mitchell PR guru.

There is a special place in hell for this individual IMO.

:sick:

I don't know which source is more credible....UK media or NG!! :scared:

I know, right. I meant to add the disclaimer "consider the source" but forgot to do it and I'm too lazy today to go back and edit. :giggle:

The Met Police confirmed that the Crown Prosecution Service has sent an International Letter of Request to *Portuguese authorities on behalf of the Metropolitan Police.

The letter effectively requests that Portuguese police track down the three men and either arrest them or ask them to explain the mobile phone calls made on the night Madeleine disappeared.

They are thought to have been living in the Algarve in 2007, but it is not clear whether they are still in the area.

http://news.sky.com/story/1194324/madeleine-mccann-police-hunt-three-burglars

The Met Police confirmed that the Crown Prosecution Service has sent an International Letter of Request to *Portuguese authorities on behalf of the Metropolitan Police.

The letter effectively requests that Portuguese police track down the three men and either arrest them or ask them to explain the mobile phone calls made on the night Madeleine disappeared.

They are thought to have been living in the Algarve in 2007, but it is not clear whether they are still in the area.

http://news.sky.com/story/1194324/madeleine-mccann-police-hunt-three-burglars

I wonder how exactly they expect the Portuguese police to track the three men down. Did they hand them almost 7 year old phone records and say "Please find the 3 people who were talking on these phones at these times."

Now I'm starting to wonder how they could possibly be tracked after all this time just by those phone records. :dunno:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23