Holly Bobo, missing from TN 2014 discussion #3 ***ARREST***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apparently Zach Adams was in court for the coercion charge..

Will Nunley
‏@willnunley
In this photo from WSMV, Adams in seen in court just moments ago. Motion hearing. #HollyBobo pic.twitter.com/6ajmpraw2e

Twitter is on fire!

Chris Conte ‏@chrisconte 28m
TBI apparently learned about Zach Adams trying to send message to his brother through inmate by recorded phone conversations #hollybobo @NC5

Carley Gordon ‏@WSMVCarley 6m
We learned a lot about the #HollyBobo case today in court.

Chris Conte ‏@chrisconte 35m
Inmate who spoke to Zach Adams: "you tell my son of a *itch brother if he don't shut his mouth you'll be in a hole next to her" #HollyBobo

BBM

So does that mean they have a recording of this?!?!

BBM: What I am wondering is : IF this new indictment is for someone who is already in :jail:

Is it for ZA's brother, who is already in :jail: on weapon charges.

So ... who is NOT in :jail: ?

:scared: Did that make sense ?

:moo:

I am not convinced a new indictment for a new person is coming. Does anyone know why that is being speculated? I may have missed it but I didnt see anything that leaned that way.

Good questions. I dont know the rules but I can almost guarantee that if any defendents get lumped in with charges they will want separate trials. Just not sure who makes the decisions about that though. Does the defendent have a choice in the matter or not.

Nobody in their right mind would want to be lumped in with ZA and all his prior criminal activity.

One of the Memphis 3 was able to get a separate trial.

I know I wouldn't want to be... I guess it would be between all the lawyers, the prosecution, then the Judge, and it would seem to me, as a defense attorney, I sure wouldn't want my client lumped into one...

Then we hear of separate juries but same trial..never understood that one.

Based on all I read I am thinking we wont hear much else than we already know already. I hope we hear more but think this may be it below:

- Charges against ZA for Coercion held over to a Grand Jury yet to be scheduled.

- We now know we have a witness brother willing to testify that Holly was with ZA in his own house after she was kidnapped.

- We now know ZA claims Holly was placed in a hole

- The witness for the coercion charges is another inmate that was given communication from ZA to direct to his brother.

- Amber's charges of aggrevated assault from ZA are being dropped. Its a mystery why although speculation is that the more serious charges are now more important.

Hope there is more to it but we pretty much know all the above now. The hole that ZA mentions sounds like it is local. It seems someone would know where this location is. Surely LE can find this location cant they?

Like with any of ZA friends. Someone would have to know.

And with Amber not wanting to pursue charges now, this is disappointing because she could have become a valuable witness if she knows other information. She may be taking exit stage left and does not want to be involved at this point.

I have a feeling others that knew ZA could be valuable witnesses but may not be willing to testify. Can they be supenoed to testify and forced to testify?

We already knew all of this info thanks to the special report that
TV 5/CH 5 aired last Thursday. The only new development so far, is Amber Bray dropping the Agg. Assault charges. However, her sworn statement was completed on 4/14/14.
I believe another arrest is imminent, but who is the question!
jmo

I am not convinced a new indictment for a new person is coming. Does anyone know why that is being speculated? I may have missed it but I didnt see anything that leaned that way.

DECATURVILLE, TN (WSMV) -
The Tennessee Bureau of Investigation will be holding a news conference on Tuesday afternoon to announce "new and significant" developments in the Holly Bobo Case.

The news conference will start at 4 p.m. at the Decatur County Sheriff's Office.

A special grand jury will be meeting at 1 p.m. to take up the Holly Bobo case. Sources say that charges are expected against a second individual in the case.
http://www.wsmv.com/story/25377351/t...olly-bobo-case

DECATURVILLE, TN (WSMV) -
The Tennessee Bureau of Investigation will be holding a news conference on Tuesday afternoon to announce "new and significant" developments in the Holly Bobo Case.

The news conference will start at 4 p.m. at the Decatur County Sheriff's Office.

A special grand jury will be meeting at 1 p.m. to take up the Holly Bobo case. Sources say that charges are expected against a second individual in the case.
http://www.wsmv.com/story/25377351/t...olly-bobo-case

WOW....I did miss that. I need to add that bullet to my previous list if I can still edit the post.

THANK YOU.......WOW again

Will we know what happened with the GJ as soon as they are done? Or will that be part of the later press conference?

I think it will be just like last time. The GJ will deliberate at 1pm and have an indictment handed down before the PC at 4:00 today.

We wont know what it is until The DA or the TBI reveals it at 4 pm.

WOW....I did miss that. I need to add that bullet to my previous list if I can still edit the post.

THANK YOU.......WOW again

Your welcome, tho, all the major local channels are saying all the same thing..most are going to be streaming live at 4 central time and that is local news time as well.

I have a feeling it's someone already in :jail: there are so many that have been on all our radars and they all are in :jail: unless this is someone totally out of the picture.

BBM: Now that would be a bombshell !

:moo: . . . :seeya:

I think it will be just like last time. The GJ will deliberate at 1pm and have an indictment handed down before the PC at 4:00 today.

I can't remember what I ate for breakfast yesterday so thank you for this!

and that is just what gets me.. I want, I want them to get the show on the road LOL

That's what I was thinking as well ... don't they record all :jail: calls ?

:seeya:

Even your county jails that have been built in the last few years, have camera's and recording equipment in common areas, hallways and such...intake area's, kitchen area..just not in actual sleeping areas.

I just don't know how old the jails are, or have they been updated. All phone call's are recorded tho, and of course all mail is checked.

Im wondering if the new charges will be against his brother and this maybe why the brother has agreed to testify against ZA for a better deal.

LE may have all of this worked out already with the brother and the GJ charges against him are just to make it official so that the brother will be forced to testify against ZA to get the best deal he can.

JMO
The brother may have been present when Holly was murdered and did nothing to stop it or help her. Or the brother left the house knowing that ZA was going to kill her.

Just a guess as to who the charges will be against.

I forget how long did it take last time for the GJ indictment handed down to become public record. Anybody remember?

Chris Conte ‏@chrisconte 1m
DEVELOPING: Grand Jury meeting right now in Decatur County to look at possible new indictment in #hollybobo case @NC5 #breaking

DEVELOPING: Grand Jury meeting right now in Decatur County to look at possible new indictment in #hollybobo case @NC5 #breaking

apologies.. I didn't see you had posted :)

I forget how long did it take last time for the GJ indictment handed down to become public record. Anybody remember?

If I remember right it didn't take long at all, as soon as the TBI had their pc and then a reporter had it real quick...like as soon as it was recorded from clerk.

and if someone has answered this apologies for stepping on it LOL I am having slight hiccups.

No worries! Better twice than "nonce" :) Now it's eerily quiet on Twitter...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Greer∆