2011.06.17 TRIAL Day Twenty-one (Morning Session)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another balcony onlookers thrown out for sleeping. I've lost track how many this makes! At least 5 upstairs and 3 downstairs. #CaseyAnthony

I don't recall any onlooker thrown out during the prosecutions case for sleeping... :crazy:

I bet Baez asks about the stain in the sunfire anyway. He is shifty like that and not to be trusted. I hope the jurors can see how dishonest he is.

So how can he have an opinion at all about the stain???/ He can talk about the pig stains until the cows come home, but to say he doesn't think there was ever a decomposing body in ICA's car is WAY OUT OF LINE if he never examined that trunk.

Salem grrrrrrrr

Let Mr Ashton fix that problem for him - let's whip out some of the carpet from the cans, I'd be perfectly happy for the witness on the stand to then give his opinion in front of the jury.

Oh mercy me, they are showing maggots all over the trunk of his sample car.

So now after these general pics on stains can the state come in with the actual stain pics that were lit up with the ALS? Showing Caylee's outline? That would be powerful....

So really all JA has to do on cross is say that this experiment has nothing to do with this case.

"think they're hiding"?? Flies think? He knows how flies think? Whoa ^i^

See folks SA JA KNOWS what's going on. He KNEW exactly where this witness was going and what he was going to trying to do. That's why he was fighting so hard.

I bow down to JA.

NOW HHJP knows what JB was trying to pull. FINALLY!!!!

ITA Thank you for nicely summing that up, JSR

This goes back to ,what did George and Cindy do to that trunk !More than just Febreeze.

JB re decomp: "Can't you just take some paper towels and wipe that off?"

I'm only playing audio... burrowing maggots... are they showing photos? Lunch break in 15 minutes. Hope the jury is hungry...eww.

This is still DT on direct?

Crisco? Well, I'll never cook with that again.

Calm down JA...I feel bad for the witness.

From a layman's perspective though, the 'scientist witness' should be aware that not all people will be happy to hear about his in depth studies.
What I mean is, most people aren't desensitised to the topic of decomp and there's a disconnect when someone explains related issues while smiling.
Sometimes less is more imo. Not too mention that not many people doubt that Caylee was in the trunck of the Pontiac.

Are you kidding me? The Defense's witness just said (referring to the stain) "that came from the body"!

Oh my goodnees.

"Kills the grass!" GA and CA couldn't grow grass in one area of the yard!

The witness personalizes maggots by anticipating that they burrow into carpet thinking they're getting away. He knows what bugs think!

Witness describing decomp fluid on carpet, not sure even prof cleaner could get it out.

The maggots on this photo look exactly like the ones on ICA trunk photo!!!!! :maddening:

Hmmm... Interesting HHJP a mind change. Trying to trap the Defense? :D you evil devil.

I think Perry is in a difficult position here. Let the evidence in and hope the prosecution can overcome this issue. or succumb to the prosecution's demands and leave the issue open for ineffective assistance of counsel on appeal?

Let's see how Perry's Dillema plays out.

I wonder if the Appellate Court would consider failure to disclose info, trial by ambush, and failure to comply with a court order as "ineffective" or "simply and wilfully dirty"? :banghead:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TexasCuriousMynd