GUILTY MO - Daniel Fuller for sex abuse, child *advertiser censored*, Pevely, 2012

WholeLottaRosie

Dancing on a moonbeam!
Reaction score
A man my husband worked with got arrested Tuesday for horrible sex crimes against his children, and child *advertiser censored*.

"
A Pevely man charged with child *advertiser censored* and sex crimes was caught when he sent away a broken video camera for repair and employees found the sexual material on it, the Jefferson County Sheriff's Office said today.
Criminal charges against Daniel Fuller, 46, include sexual exploitation of a minor, promoting child *advertiser censored*, statutory sodomy and statutory rape.
Fuller bought the camera from a Cabela's store and when it broke, he shipped it to Sidney, Neb., to be repaired. Employees found the sexual content while saving the information from the camera, the sheriff's office said."

Read more: http://www.stltoday.com/news/local/...b90-11e1-9af8-0019bb30f31a.html#ixzz20Qh8Ynji

LINK

This article says" A 46-year-old Pevely man was arrested Tuesday and charges were issued on a 17 criminal counts, including one count of sexual exploitation of a minor, one count of promoting child *advertiser censored*, eight counts of statutory sodomy and five counts of incest." The incest is his own 14 year old daughter. (has seven children all under 15 or 16).

Yesterday at work they learned he (supposedly) called in and quit. Later they learned the rest. My husband could not stand this man and about a month ago said he would no longer work with him, or ride in a vehicle with him. My husband was afraid one of these days he would not be able to over come the urge to knock him on his *potential for mod snip but you can fill it in. Seriously, he had *****ed about Dan Fuller MANY times. He is not the only one to refuse to work with him, but they just thought he was a real a$$**** not any of this.

He was just very unpleasant. Constantly railed against homosexuals and th at was one of his favorite rants. That they should be lined up and shot. And the other line of topic was how good a Christian he was and how just about anyone else was going to hell, and needed to be saved PDQ Interesting in light of how he lived his life.

Anyway, thank goodness for Cabela's.

So disturbing for you and your husband to find out how very deeply twisted this freak is. I mean I know there was no love lost before this info came out but still, it must be very shocking for your hubby and other coworkers of this man to find out just how sick he really is..

Shudder.

So disturbing for you and your husband to find out how very deeply twisted this freak is. I mean I know there was no love lost before this info came out but still, it must be very shocking for your hubby and other coworkers of this man to find out just how sick he really is..

Shudder.

Thanks. There is going to be more to come. I have sent in to be verified as well.

Wow, Rosie. Yes echoing T, I'd say it has to really freak ya out. How weird is that he wasn't only a pervert, but an *advertiser censored** as well.

Oh yeah uh-huh the homophobic . Ain't that always the way? Ready to line up and shoot an entire group of people who most all of them would never hurt a child. Rotten .

So, so sad for his DD. Poor child. That's unimaginable. Hoping she can get some good counseling.

Wow, Rosie. Yes echoing T, I'd say it has to really freak ya out. How weird is that he wasn't only a pervert, but an *advertiser censored** as well.

Oh yeah uh-huh the homophobic . Ain't that always the way? Ready to line up and shoot an entire group of people who most all of them would never hurt a child. Rotten .

So, so sad for his DD. Poor child. That's unimaginable. Hoping she can get some good counseling.

No kidding, Filly. Just found a new article that details the charges. He had a pair of sunglasses that had a recorder in it. And according to this article he confessed.

The best part is that this ignorant perv [IMHO] got arrested because he didn't know the *advertiser censored* would be seen. Let's hear it for ignorance! btw, Mr. Fuller, your goose is cooked. :D

The best part is that this ignorant perv [IMHO] got arrested because he didn't know the *advertiser censored* would be seen. Let's hear it for ignorance! btw, Mr. Fuller, your goose is cooked. :D

No kidding. And I suspect there will be more on his computers. The funny part is he is, according to him, the smartest person alive. Yeah, right.

wow, what sort of work did this man do and are there computers at work that LE may be looking at as wekk :eek:

Heard a few things I want to share and if any one can help sleuthing out anymore on him would appreciate it as it might be interesting.

His father is a dr who lives right by them. Also, Dan Fuller is some kind of substitute teacher, but not yet sure in what district. And he coaches basketball. So like most of these freaks he is making himself around kids.

ETA - have been verified local on this

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cabinsleuth
Back