Casey Anthony General Discussion Thread #157

Status
Not open for further replies.

christine2448

Retired WS Staff
Reaction score
Continue posting here please.

JUST A REMINDER THERE IS TO BE NO name calling. There will be no futher warnings you will be booted from ws for a week this forum is to busy for us to have to keep reminding each and everyone. THE ONLY THING PERMITTED IS FIRST NAMES OR INITIALS. THERE WILL BE NO OHH..I FORGOT.
THANK YOU
THE STAFF OF WS

Thank you Christine
Now where did my court proceeding mate go?

Wait a minute. The box was long, the pool is round. Why wasn't the box against the house, shed or anything else but the pool. Round and oblong don't go together. Why not move the box over against the shed and leave the bush alone?

IByoungr wrote:
Calculate the odds that Casey while having sexual relations with Ricardo, Tony, wanting to hook up with Jesse that she ACTUALLY met and had something going on with the police officer that just got FIRED. My point is.. what about this case is LIKELY or NORMAL. Right, wrong or indifferent..JB wil use what he can to cause reasonable doubt and at more than one point we have all be confused about this case.

Yes we have all been confused!!! But what you have listed above are factual events that can be proven. I don't think any of the scenerios about the tow truck place can be proven.

Turbo and Yosande, I'm with you. I am not convicting Casey of murder, but I find it VERY hard to buy the "accident" or "kidnap" theories. In an accident, your first response (at least for innocent people) is NEVER "Where can I hide the body?" And honestly, I might call mom on the cell as I am also calling 911 on the home phone, but I don't forego the 911 call. 31 days? Are you kidding me? Something smells, and it's more than decomp.

Wait a minute. The box was long, the pool is round. Why wasn't the box against the house, shed or anything else but the pool. Round and oblong don't go together. Why not move the box over against the shed and leave the bush alone?
I look at that box next to the pool and wonder if a 3 year old could climb it and access the pool.

Turbo and Yosande, I'm with you. I am not convicting Casey of murder, but I find it VERY hard to buy the "accident" or "kidnap" theories. In an accident, your first response (at least for innocent people) is NEVER "Where can I hide the body?" And honestly, I might call mom on the cell as I am also calling 911 on the home phone, but I don't forego the 911 call. 31 days? Are you kidding me? Something smells, and it's more than decomp.
I can buy the accident theory. The kidnapping theory leaves me cold. Kipnap implies ransom and there was no ransom and what did Casey have that could be ransommed? I still believe she was involved in taking recreational drugs and maybe something happened when she was high and she didn't want anyone to know she was high.

where is everyone I am lonely in here.:sheesh:

Quote:
Originally Posted by bunnyphoenix1
I am with you 100% on that. I am not convicting her of murder at all...I think few people are doing that at this point here at WS. But I think if she tries to say the car was moved and someone else put a body in the trunk, and coincidentally her daughter is still missing, no reasonable juror will buy that. IMOO

When you say if her body is still missing , do you mean during a muder trial?
The procustion in different states have won muder cases without bodies,
Off the top of my head Katherine Rutan comes to mind.
So if it wasn't proven to be driven off the lot or a dead body placed in the trunk are you next going to say someone pour cavdar fluid in the trunk?
I think those air tests , are precise, and I am gonna stand by that statement and as hard as it is to type this, I think the decomposer smell in her car was from poor little Caylee's body.

I think you have seriously misunderstood my post. I basically said, if Caylee doesn't turn up, there is no way a juror will believe that coincidentally a different body found it's way into that trunk. I never said they need a body, ever! Nor do I think they do. And of course I won't be saying someone poured cadaver fluid in the trunk? Where did you get that from???

We think alike on this one. In fact, I do believe that might have several repercussions

a. Caylee did climb on the box and got into the pool
b. explanation for moving the bush without moving the box was another 'uh-oh' moment in the fibs

I don't know which is worse.....not knowing....or waiting for the headline.."whether body found is that of......to be released pending notification of family members......."

This is an absolute nightmare, plain and simple.

I just watched THIS video...and it changed my whole perspective. All of a sudden, I don't feel much like picking George and Cindy apart. If I were in Cindy's shoes, I wouldn't want to face the truth either.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LiQK700P8nM

I can buy the accident theory. The kidnapping theory leaves me cold. Kipnap implies ransom and there was no ransom and what did Casey have that could be ransommed? I still believe she was involved in taking recreational drugs and maybe something happened when she was high and she didn't want anyone to know she was high.
Possible. Or I have considered that it was an accident, but maybe she had to call mom and dad first to make sure that if she alerted 911 they wouldn't also arrest her for the check thing with GGMA. It all breaks down for me after that, though. Accident? I'm just not feeling it...

SOOOO excited!! My neighbor had her cable shut off, well the cable company didnt know we were connected (apartments next to each other, same splitter) so when they shut her cable off, they accidently shut off mine too.....when they turned me back on, I think they gave me full cable instead of the economy channels.....so now I have Nancy Grace and other channels you are all watching!! I just discovered this, and its been like 2 weeks since the mix-up happened, but I happened to be flipping channels, and all of a sudden I have more!! woo hoo for me!! Maybe its just a Labor Day "bonus" for a few days from the cable company who knows. I will enjoy for the weekend, then ask the cable company whats up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bunnyphoenix1
I am with you 100% on that. I am not convicting her of murder at all...I think few people are doing that at this point here at WS. But I think if she tries to say the car was moved and someone else put a body in the trunk, and coincidentally her daughter is still missing, no reasonable juror will buy that. IMOO

I think you have seriously misunderstood my post. I basically said, if Caylee doesn't turn up, there is no way a juror will believe that coincidentally a different body found it's way into that trunk. I never said they need a body, ever! Nor do I think they do. And of course I won't be saying someone poured cadaver fluid in the trunk? Where did you get that from???
I think the AMOUNT of fluid might be significant in proving a death also.

Could it be something as simple as there was an accident. Casey found Caylee deceased and was frightened. Also, she was at the beginning of a new relationship and didn't want the inconvenience or embarrassment of an investigation into the death. Especially since an investigation would not bring Caylee back and would only take up time she could be investing in her new relationship?

I know this sounds too crazy to be likely, but nothing makes sense about this. Actually, I feel like a jerk for even suggesting it.

Possible. Or I have considered that it was an accident, but maybe she had to call mom and dad first to make sure that if she alerted 911 they wouldn't also arrest her for the check thing with GGMA. It all breaks down for me after that, though. Accident? I'm just not feeling it...

Casey isn't normal imo. An accident and all she could think is that her mom will never let her forget it. So she panicked and did the cover-up. Now she's too deep in it to get out of it.

Can you imagine WHAT Cindy would do to Casey if she thought Casey let an accident happen? This family is into BLAME.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RayaCo