Emotional Reactions to the Autopsy Report

JBean

Retired WS Administrator
Reaction score
I think a lot of people are really passionate and have strong feelings about the autopsy report.This cannot help but stir a lot of emotion.

Let's try and keep the autopsy threads to true analysis of the reports and their implications as much as possible.

But recognizing that some may need to talk about their feelings, maybe we can do that here.

Please remember TOS and it's not about bashing and name calling.

I just have to say that although I normally don't agree with CA/GA, I can understand why they didn't want the autopsy report to come out, not so much because of incriminating evidence against KC but because of the detail of what happened to little Caylee. I can read it and analyze and not get emotional about it, but if it were one of my kids it would tear me up inside for thousands and thousands of people to be commenting about animals gnawing on the bones. Having said that, I don't think they had a legal leg to stand on to keep it sealed. I just understand why they wanted it.

When I first heard of Beautiful Little Caylee missing and her mother not reporting her for 31 days, I HAD to come here to read EVERY word posted. Then with the searches, arrests, GA and CA's behavior, JB's motions I had to know EVERYTHING. I come in here today and I cant make it past a sentence. I jump from one autopsy report to the next and I don't want to read any more. My heart aches for Caylee, it is also filled with a hatred that I never thought I would ever feel. I've never wanted Justice to prevail as much as I want it to today..

ty. I actually thought about a separate thread for this issue, but was sure I was stepping out of place, so I didn't say anything. Great idea and a good outlet for everyone's emotions.

I tried to put myself in the family's position and I can't get past the fact that if I were in a similar situation, I wouldn't turn on my TV or my computer to listen to reports or to read the views of others. I would isolate myself to obtain just the facts from the authorities and sort of place a bubble around myself as a survival tactic to get thru the situation. Of course, that's just my guess as to how I would personally approach things to survive and not everyone reacts the same.

I just don't get it, though ... how do things go from there being a beautiful, innocent sweet little girl as in this photo: http://media.myfoxorlando.com/photogalleries/12108hope/1/lg/64.htm to some horrible crime taking place that totally removes her from existence? It's unthinkable!

Today when I sat here and read Caylee's autopsy report I found myself with a severe stomachache. It was very painful. It was an emotional reaction to reading what was done to Caylee.

Now I know that I will never look at a missing child/missing adult case who has been found murdered the same way. The details of this autopsy and the emotional response that I had to them, I will carry with me from now on to yet other cases. I will remember the absolute disgust I felt down in my gut, and I am coming to understand more completely what these victims suffer and what some family members suffer when they trully love the victim.

I think I'm very angry right now. Not just for Caylee, but for the countless other children that have been senselessly murdered before her, and the ones that will come after her.

I found my eyes kept puddling over whenever I read about the "forest creatures" eating at her flesh and bones, enough so that many of little Caylee's bones were noted to have fissures from "chewing"...AND...that the animals had dragged parts of her away from her original "dump" site. That poor baby! No one deserves to be treated this way, in life or in death!

I take solace in knowing someday God will right all injustices; my problems is wanting that justice to take place NOW rather than later...

Reading the autopsy report just reminded me how much I loathe Casey Anthony.

IMO, there were "bombshells" today. It was a difficult & emotional day. Poor sweet Caylee. What did she do to deserve to die like that????? Nothing.

After reading the report, I have no doubt what so ever that poor Caylee was murdered, no one would put multiple layers of duct tape on a child, dead or alive, if that child died of an accident. Bring on the Death Penalty!

Decomposition on the paper towels, in the carpet of Caseys truck, and the decomposing head hair of Caylee's found in the trunk....coupled with the car abandoment on June 27, imaginary phone call from Caylee reported by Casey on July 15, duct tape evidence with the remains, and not being reported missing for 31 days (when Cindy insisted).....

The idea of a possible accident and cover-up is not reasonable given the multiple layers of duct tape put on Caylee's mouth and nose. Very aggravating circumstances to say the least.

There may not have been any bombshells, but I am glad that Caylee finally has a voice. I did not rejoice in reading these reports, but I did love the fact that Caylee can speak from her Heaven and put the final pieces into place. Bless her little heart. Her monster of a "mother" deserves to fry.

I just have to say that although I normally don't agree with CA/GA, I can understand why they didn't want the autopsy report to come out, not so much because of incriminating evidence against KC but because of the detail of what happened to little Caylee. I can read it and analyze and not get emotional about it, but if it were one of my kids it would tear me up inside for thousands and thousands of people to be commenting about animals gnawing on the bones. Having said that, I don't think they had a legal leg to stand on to keep it sealed. I just understand why they wanted it.

THANK YOU. This is exactly how I feel, except I still don't think it should have been released. Sorry, but if this was my grandchild, I would not want to hear thousands of people dissecting my baby's body.

Just MOO!!!

To know in my head that Caylee was murdered, dumped, forgotten by her mother and was only reported to LE 31 days later because gma was using the call as leverage to make KC talk was something I had dealt with. But, to see in black and white the details, the findings, the descriptions-well, I realized there was alot I hadn't dealt with!
And, NO George-it didn't "tarnish" Caylee's memory! She is still the beautiful, innocent baby she always was! There is no way to tarnish a child's memory!
To tarnish-to taint, to spoil, to cast aspersions on, to become sullied, to discolor, to corrode, to damage, to harm, to mar , to blacken, to denigrate, to corrupt, etc.
These reports didn't do that to Caylee's memory-BUT-they sure as h3ll did it for KC's future!!:behindbar
That's what you really meant to say isn't it?:furious:

Thanks for starting this thread JBean. I'm amazed at how much correct information makes it to these boards before the official reports are released.

Poor angel Caylee, you weren't here for very long--a small amount of time, but you left a BIG impression. Rest in peace sweetheart.

The report breaks my heart. :(

My heart aches tonight...how, why...we will probably never know...

I wish I could hold Caylee in my arms and comfort her...I know she is in good, safe hands now...

BUT WHY

Autopsy Report = Death by Lethal Injection for Casey Anthony.

Which, by the way, is MUCH too painless and easy of a way for her to leave this world.

Thank you for this thread, JBean. My heart is heavy after reading the findings. I share the sentiments of most who've posted here, and more than ever, I am firm in my conviction that any man or woman who had even an inkling where little Caylee's body lay and failed to divulge the information to the authorities deserves to be prosecuted right alongside the killer.

I don't mean to be callous, but I have to remind myself when I think about that innocent little body being strewn about the woods that Caylee's soul was already in Heaven. She felt no pain at that time. Nature was doing what nature does.

Now thinking about the multiple layers of duct tape over her mouth and nose, and not knowing positively if she was alive or not at that time, makes me shudder. I still can't come to terms with that yet.

I found myself reacting so emotionally it was if Caylee was related to me. The layers of duct tape covering the nose and mouth did it for me. No wonder the DP is back on the table. I thought my heart was broken before. Now it's shattered.

There may not have been any bombshells, but I am glad that Caylee finally has a voice. I did not rejoice in reading these reports, but I did love the fact that Caylee can speak from her Heaven and put the final pieces into place. Bless her little heart. Her monster of a "mother" deserves to fry.

While I haven't read all the reports (I've had to take breaks from it) I was struck by what a miracle it was that this innocent baby was found. Only God in heaven could have managed it.
Adam Walsh wasn't as lucky. Probably because his killer put some thought into covering up a murder.
In Caylee's case, her mother was self-absorbed with her partying, so out of sight, out of mind. I'm now grateful for that, uh, character flaw.
One more striking thing. Dr. G said, “There is nothing inconsistent with the body being placed there soon after the date of being last see alive.” Now that was a bombshell to read. Kind of destroys the idea of the body not being there in November like the defense wants us to believe. Start drawing up a plea agreement Baez, the citizens of FL aren't going to buy that stale garbage.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Back2theGardenAgain
Back