Found Deceased GA - Angela Rabotte, 26, Gwinnett County, 29 March 2014 *Arrest*

los2188

North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!
Reaction score
Angela Rabotte
Angela-Rabotte-3.JPG
Angela-Rabotte.JPG
Angela-Rabotte-2.JPG

Police: Missing Gwinnett mother could be in danger -

The Gwinnett County Police Department is investigating a missing person case. Angela Rabotte was reported missing on Sunday. Rabotte is described as being a black female, 26, 4'11" and 120 lbs. Rabotte was last seen wearing tan pants and a white tube top shirt. Rabotte dropped off her three-year-old daughter with a friend on Friday and attended a party in Atlanta late that night. Gwinnett Detectives are actively investigating the case and have not ruled out the possibility of foul play.

Read more: http://www.myfoxatlanta.com/story/2...arch-for-missing-gwinnett-woman#ixzz2xkmDet2K
Follow us: @FOX5Atlanta on Twitter | FOX5Atlanta on Facebook

I came on the site to post that she was found also. I cannot believe there isn't more on here about her. I don't understand why some cases get all kinds of interest and attention and this one got a post about missing and a post about being found. :(

Added: This is in my county in GA. She went missing in the city that I work in. RIP Angela

So very sad, now her three year old will have to grow up without her Mom :( What is wrong with people, taking a parent away from a child?! Rest in peace Angela, may justice come swiftly for you and your baby girl. Prayers for her family and friends.

I came on the site to post that she was found also. I cannot believe there isn't more on here about her. I don't understand why some cases get all kinds of interest and attention and this one got a post about missing and a post about being found. :(

Added: This is in my county in GA. She went missing in the city that I work in. RIP Angela

O/T - This is one of my major issues too. IN MY OPINION, she does not get as much publicity because she is not white, for starters. I do not want to start a huge debate, but just know that this is an issue we have discussed in other threads here and you are not alone in wondering why some folks get so much coverage and others barely get a nod.

I also live in the county where this occurred. I read several articles about her on a local level. I think this case didn't get as much publicity for a couple of other reasons: (1) the police had someone is custody on unrelated charges quite early. I think they knew what had happened but were waiting to find the body, and (2) not sure if MSM mentioned this, but this young woman worked as a dancer at a "gentlemen's club." Apparently she was quite well known in certain circles. Typically, cases where the missing worked or lived on the "fringe" don't seem to get as much coverage. No judgment of her choices from me, just an observation.

http://www.wsbradio.com/news/news/local/gwinnett-womans-boyfriend-charged-murder/ngdZM/

Three months after a Gwinnett County woman’s body was found in some woods off Lilburn Industrial Way, her boyfriend is now charged with her murder.

Charles Outlaw has been jailed on drug charges since two days before the body of 26-year-old Angela Rabotte was found.

Gwinnett District Attorney Danny Porter tells WSB’s Sandra Parrish that Outlaw’s story surrounding Robotte’s disappearance didn’t add up.

http://www.gwinnettdailypost.com/news/2014/jul/25/testimony-accused-murderer-made-admissions-to/

After the gunshot that killed Angela Rabotte, investigators believe Charles Thomas Outlaw told friends that things “accidentally happened” and “I think I killed Angie.”

According to testimony in court, Outlaw also asked how to get powder from a gun off his hand and was allegedly concerned whether cell phone usage could be traced back to the wooded spot where the 26-year-old mother’s body was found.

http://www.gwinnettdailypost.com/news/2014/oct/02/indictment-suspect-murdered-woman-dumped-body-in/

A Gwinnett County grand jury indicted 29-year-old Charles Thomas Outlaw Jr., charging him with murder, felony murder, aggravated assault and concealing the death of another, as well as three different weapons violations...

Outlaw, who has a lengthy criminal history, had been released from prison in January after serving more than three years on charges including theft by taking, burglary, possession of cocaine and possession of a firearm by a convicted felon. He is being held in the Gwinnett County jail without bond.

August 2016:

Man gets life without parole for Lilburn murder

http://www.gwinnettdailypost.com/local/man-gets-life-without-parole-for-lilburn-murder/article_8626a7b2-75ac-5d69-926f-42c68a517233.html

The family of a slain 26-year-old mother may be one step closer to finding closure after two years of praying and hoping for justice.

On Friday, a Gwinnett County jury found Charles Thomas Outlaw Jr. guilty of killing Angela Rabotte around the first weekend of April 2014. Outlaw was sentenced to life without parole for the murder plus 15 years for hiding the body and a weapon-related charge, according to Asst. District Attorney Tom Williams.

Since the verdict, Rabotte’s loved ones have shared their feelings about the results through social media.

“I promised we would get justice and we did, it has been so hard waiting for this day,” Rabotte’s mother, Judy, posted on Facebook. “And each day will still be hard … I’ve only made it because of God and family, friends and even strangers, praying for us and supporting us and loving us. … SLEEP SWEETLY MY ANGEL ANGIE! YOU CAN REST NOW! I LOVE YOU MY BABY!”

Dancer disappears, detailed rental car leads to killer - Crime Watch Daily

Darrell Campbell is now a single dad with a daughter of his own to raise. Someday, when she's ready, he says he will tell her the whole story about why her mom, who loved her little girl so deeply, is not there.

"I just let her know that she passed away, and that she's in Heaven, and she asks questions like 'Well, can we go to Heaven? I wanna go to Heaven so I can be with my mom,'" said Darrell Campbell.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GravityHurts
Back