MA - Bella Bond, 2, found dead, Deer Island, Boston Harbor, June 2015 - #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Neighbors in the six-apartment, low- and mixed-income building described Bella’s chaotic home life: Her mother often appeared impaired, staggering out of her unit to ask her upstairs neighbor for a phone or smoking on the back porch. They heard frequent screaming between adults in the unit, punctuated by Bella’s cries; the smell of marijuana often wafted out.

“She yelled at her a lot,” said Aileen Hermiz, 21, of Bond’s behavior toward her daughter.

No one had seen Bella in months, but they did not put her disappearance together with the highly publicized national search for the identity of the girl on the beach.

Hermiz, however, said Bond still wandered up to her apartment to use the phone or ask for her Wi-Fi password.

https://www.bostonglobe.com/metro/2...orities-say/wLIDYWKmrIBZZgBExcWRsI/story.html

So, RB was " held captive" by MM, except for when she needed the phone or wifi. Wow, he must have some far reaching powers to keep her captive when he's not even present and she's not in the apartment even! JMO

There is so much speculation right now as little has been reported on since the arraignment. As we would love to get some of the facts on the investigation, it is probably a good thing that the authorities are keeping it close so they can build a solid case against these "terrible two", and it's probably safe to say that the investigation is still going on. It really hasn't been that long since Bella was identified & these two were taken into custody. It only seems so long ago because her body was found months ago. Many of these articles we written a while ago, things may have changed.

Any theory of any of this speculation could be possible.

From the sound of it, Bella was surrounded by those that live a much different lifestyle than most of us could even imagine. We raised (and are raising) our children with their best interests at heart, always wanting the best for them & protecting them from any harm that would come their way. It is unfathomable for us to imagine possibly killing our child (intentionally or not), placing her in a plastic bag (that we take garbage out in), then placing her in a fridge for days on end while we selfishly get high...and then to throw her out like trash in a place that maybe someone wouldn't find her....diminishing any bit of respect that small child deserved.

There have been so many cases of abused/neglected/murdered children that we have followed that have been heartbreaking. Unfortunately...this is another one.
I wish they would end.

The stain found (or stains!) could be almost anything.......................I'm "betting" that there was a purge stain somewhere. Neophytes to the "death game" have no idea what will happen..........moving a decedent can be an adventure in science!

It does make sense that Bella would be sedated because she is a problem for RB with her hobbies and work.

I know of people putting gasoline on a pillow to keep kids quiet.

Bella was beginning to become her own person, no longer that "cute" accessory that goes down for "naps" or plays quietly. This is one of the danger times for toddlers living/existing in this type of environment and yeah, using ANY type of "sleepy-time" stuff is VERY popular with addicts. The other manner of "dealing with youngsters" is to trade off baby sitting coverage between cooperative ladies, either those within the same profession or neighbors et al.

Beginning to sound like a page from the famous Fla. case!

But it's not wasting it... You inhale and when you exhale the smoke you do it in the kid's face or the dog's face or the parakeet's face or the cat's face. The neighbors stated they could smell the pot coming out of the apartment. Bella was breathing that too. And the dog. Yet, they went outside to smoke cigarettes...
I don't believe that they were smoking heroin. Its kinds like once someone smokes crack they don't go back to snorting lines.. same thing with heroin people start by smoking or snorting it, once they cross over to injecting they don't go back, the high is not as intense.

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk

Could that be the stain they found?

I keep wondering who the source is for this story:

"A source tells FOX25 News that Bond came into Bella's room and allegedly saw McCarthy punching her because he believed Bella was possessed. The source also says they allegedly kept the girl's body in a fridge for about a month before ultimately disposing of it."

http://www.myfoxboston.com/story/30062484/baby-doe

A witness has stated that Bella's body had been "hidden in a fridge" for approximately one month before it was deposited on Deer Island.[100][101]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_Bella_Bond

Is a source the same as a witness? Because JA could be a source, but he could not be a witness, is that correct?

I think that there's some editorial freedom being take with the terminology of source vs witness. A journalistic source can be ANYBODY, the value of said source is dependent upon the source's veracity & the context of the conversation. A journalistic witness is one who observed something & then relates his/her interpretation. And then there's the journalist who just makes up stuff as facts, especially when no one will go beyond a "no comment" interview!

Have had experience with many types of "journalists".....I'm a big "no comment" person, myself! :loveyou:

I think that there's some editorial freedom being take with the terminology of source vs witness. A journalistic source can be ANYBODY, the value of said source is dependent upon the source's veracity & the context of the conversation. A journalistic witness is one who observed something & then relates his/her interpretation. And then there's the journalist who just makes up stuff as facts, especially when no one will go beyond a "no comment" interview!

Have had experience with many types of "journalists".....I'm a big "no comment" person, myself! :loveyou:

I wish the rest of her family could learn the words " no comment". Or "please respect our privacy"

MOO

Okay, supposing we give RB the benefit of the doubt that MM went into Bella's room to quiet her. Did she find MM punching Bella in the stomach or standing over her on the mattress? The punching in the stomach doesn't jive with what we have been told from the beginning about Bella's body - no obvious signs of trauma.

Also, MM keeping RB hostage for 3 months doesn't make sense to me, NOR injecting her with heroin in the neck.

Plus storing Bella's body in the fridge for a month....

Somebody's lying.

Maybe Bella was terrified of MM. Maybe she was frozen with fear when MM came into her room to quiet her and he snuffed out her life with a pillow without much of a struggle.

I almost would believe that they were performing an exorcism on Bella and she died from suffocation that way more than I can believe the story that RB has presented us with currently.

The neighbors are backing up what MM is saying RB told him about DCF taking the child. I just find it hard to believe she was so afraid of this jerk that she didn't run away, call 911, tell a neighbor, tell a friend, physically go to the cops during all these months.

Good call bootsctr. I think your right about MM performing an exorcism. I googled it, lots of stories about this. They try to force the demon out the child by way of suffocation and or strangling. Possibly that's why he was punching her in the stomach? I am almost 99.9% RB participated in this event.

http://listverse.com/2014/02/04/10-deadly-exorcisms/

Good call bootsctr. I think your right about MM performing an exorcism. I googled it, lots of stories about this. They try to force the demon out the child by way of suffocation and or strangling. Possibly that's why he was punching her in the stomach? I am almost 99.9% RB participated in this event.

http://listverse.com/2014/02/04/10-deadly-exorcisms/

I've believed from the beginning that she was "burked" & compressed without soft tissue damage.

I've believed from the beginning that she was "burked" & compressed without soft tissue damage.
Thank you joypath, you always come through. Burking is what I posted earlier because I can so totally see a short tempered person sitting on a fussy child and holding her mouth shut while telling her to shut up. It's restricting the lungs from expanding, even if she didn't put her whole weight directly on the child. Something similar happens when a sleeping / inebriated adult rolls over on a child and it is mistaken for SIDS because there is no damage.

MOO

For more than 80 days, officials puzzled over the cause of the girl’s death. The official who relayed the mother’s allegations against her boyfriend said the medical examiner found no signs of external bruising or internal bleeding that would be consistent with blunt force to the victim’s stomach. But investigators are operating under the theory that McCarthy did something violent to the girl’s midsection in such a way that she was unable to breathe.

“There is confidence that what he did to her stomach area resulted in her loss of life,” the official said.

https://www.bostonglobe.com/metro/2...orities-say/wLIDYWKmrIBZZgBExcWRsI/story.html

"There is confidence that what he did to her stomach area resulted in her loss of life", the official said.
"There is confidence that what he did to her stomach area resulted in her loss of life", the official said.

Thank you for posting this. Whether it was MM, RB or both, there is confidence that what was done to her stomach area resulted in her loss of life.

Thank you joypath, you always come through. Burking is what I posted earlier because I can so totally see a short tempered person sitting on a fussy child and holding her mouth shut while telling her to shut up. It's restricting the lungs from expanding, even if she didn't put her whole weight directly on the child. Something similar happens when a sleeping / inebriated adult rolls over on a child and it is mistaken for SIDS because there is no damage.

MOO

Sounds like this could be the case.

http://medical-dictionary.thefreedictionary.com/Burking

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Bootctr, JA has said 5 month as the timeframe MM allegedly held her captive.

I think he had seen this procedure in one of his demonology, satanist books or maybe he had books on exorcisms. LE has his books as evidence. If he was very mad and lost his temper with her crying and screaming not wanting to go to bed. I think he would have acted out, punched, slapped, strangled, strike in the cheek, spank hard on her body which would have left marks but it seems he was very careful to not leave any marks on her little body. So a planned exorcism of sorts seem very possible.

I do believe him on this. He clearly says in an interview that she was held captive for 5 months. That's what she told him. He listened to her story and believed what she told him.

I can't imagine what would go through my mind if someone told me a story like RB's, but I'm not a druggie with issues of my own like JA. The life he led, and the things he's seen, really this story was plausible in this world.

As evidence presents itself to him he now believes RB's story was a lie and that she was most likely involved in one way or another.

I'm a big baby and afraid to google how is an exorcism preformed. Too spooky for me. Can someone do this and see if anything refers to pressure on a persons body?
Exorcism does not add up with what little the police are saying. I have never watched the movie. I petrified of horror movies like that!! But what I do know is just holy water and bible verses not physical interaction.

I'm a big baby and afraid to google how is an exorcism preformed. Too spooky for me. Can someone do this and see if anything refers to pressure on a persons body?
Exorcism does not add up with what little the police are saying. I have never watched the movie. I petrified of horror movies like that!! But what I do know is just holy water and bible verses not physical interaction.

I did and put a link.

I do believe him on this. He clearly says in an interview that she was held captive for 5 months. That's what she told him. He listened to her story and believed what she told him.

I can't imagine what would go through my mind if someone told me a story like RB's, but I'm not a druggie with issues of my own like JA. The life he led, and the things he's seen, really this story was plausible in this world.

As evidence presents itself to him he now believes RB's story was a lie and that she was most likely involved in one way or another.

I've been off the thread since Thurs I believe. Last I read JA didn't believe her story. This is what I heard him tell reporters. has this changed again?

I don't trust everything he says or media reports. Lol.

Unfortunately many people read something the media reports and takes it as complete fact.
As Abe Lincoln once said "Everything you read on the internet is always true".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong