IL - Kyrian Knox, 2, Rockford, mutilated, 20 Aug 2015 - #2 *not guilty*

Why didn't Rockford police interview him about Ky's disappearance when he was in their custody on an unrelated burglary charge??!! At that time, the grandma was screaming all over the news that Kamel knew something!

According to SM...It is my understanding that he was questioned during that stay..

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

It is my understanding that he has been questioned by Rockford Police when Ky was first reported missing.

Now that Ky has been ID'd as the Garfield Doe Chicago PD want to speak to him about it.

Right now CPD is in the lead on the investigation into the death of Kyrian because the body was found on their turf. IF it is ever established that Kyrian died elsewhere (say maybe Rockford) I think Rockford would become more involved or lead the investigation.

So kyrian was the baby in the lagoon? How sad. Rest in peace little man

I think it's just a matter of time before people start cracking and throwing each other under the bus.

RIP little guy and fly with the angels :rose:

I hope so! the thought of this just getting swept under the rug makes me sick!!!

I think it's just a matter of time before people start cracking and throwing each other under the bus.

RIP little guy and fly with the angels :rose:

Oh thank goodness!
I'll transcribe (err....paraphrase) as best I can for those that can't watch live.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

If anyone comes across a livestream tomorrow morning please post a link. I will try to locate one as well.

Have I told you today that you rock Kadoober?

Aw, shucks!

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

Group quick!

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

it is 7:49am right now in the central US time zone.

It's almost 9:00 a.m. The presser will be in 2.5 hours from now.

the time for the presser is central US. So the presser is in just over 3.5 hours

surfie the time for the presser is central US. So the presser is in just over 3.5 hours

Whoops. I mistakenly thought it was Eastern. I'm in Central too. Sorry about the confusion!

no worries, I just didn't want you to miss it over a wrong time. I so hope there will be substantive info coming out of this presser.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back