NC NC - Kyle Fleischmann, 24, Charlotte, 9 Nov 2007 - #2

It was the Fuel Pizza at the corner of College and 6th. It was very close to Buckhead Saloon. I went there in 2007 all of the time late night.

I saw Kyle's page bumped and thought there had been a break in the case. Praying that one day it will be at the top for that reason. :loveyou:

Submitted Kyle as a match for this unidentified man. Distance doesn't match but the composite looks solid. https://www.identifyus.org/en/cases/14117

He does really resemble Kyle, and although it's not in Charlotte, this area looks like it could be a straight shot from i-85

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Thank you for doing that! I think it looks a lot like him and ATL isn't far from here and wasn't there a case in that area around the same time Kyle went missing and questions of them being related? I'll have to go back and read. I sure hope this brings answers.

ETA: In the article linked above, it talks about Justin Gaines, that is who I was referring to.

Thank you for doing that! I think it looks a lot like him and ATL isn't far from here and wasn't there a case in that area around the same time Kyle went missing and questions of them being related? I'll have to go back and read. I sure hope this brings answers.

ETA: In the article linked above, it talks about Justin Gaines, that is who I was referring to.
Yes, Justin Gaines missing from Gwinnett county - same county this guy was found in and under eerily similar circumstances. Justin Gaines was ruled out so I really think Kyle is a good possibility.

Can anyone tell me which Fuel Pizza he went to? These days, there's one at the corner of College and 6th that's open late but I don't remember if it was already around in 2007.

I would think that is the one he went to since the show was at TWC Arena (now Spectrum) then they went to BHS so it makes sense that is the Fuel Pizza. They have all been around for a while.

Also, hope you are doing well!

MAP.jpg

I submitted a couple other people for other unidentified people at that time. So far the ones I submitted all have been ruled out. Except Kyle on that one I submitted for him. Waiting anxiously to hear.

I submitted a couple other people for other unidentified people at that time. So far the ones I submitted all have been ruled out. Except Kyle on that one I submitted for him. Waiting anxiously to hear.
I am really going to be suprised if this is not Kyle. I have been looking too.

I personally will be shocked if it is Kyle. I just don’t know why it’s taking so long.

So I just read more about this possible match and I’m quite certain they won’t match. Both have dentals and DNA on file and neither hit in Codis. Next Kyle was 6ft and the body was estimated to be 5’7.

I hope the delay is because it IS him. I would hope/think if they could rule it out quickly they would have already? Fingers crossed an answer comes soon, either way! It takes people like you to solve these old cases. Thank you for submitting for Kyle and the others.

I emailed the person listed on Namus and she said that if law Enforcement can list and if they have enough information to rule out Kyle it will be listed.

I emailed the person listed on Namus and she said that if law Enforcement can list and if they have enough information to rule out Kyle it will be listed.

Bumping to see if there has been an update on the Namus listing. It's almost the 10 year anniversary, what happened to Kyle?

Does anyone know how they ruled out Kyle falling into a waterway near by? I know his last cell ping was near that bridge in Cordelia park and there is clearly water beneath the bridge.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Robbi708
Back