TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #56

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm gonna go so far as to say.. i think it's very weird that DD took the earring without N.s or CD's knowledge and gave it to billie again without the knowledge of N or CD. I think that is hokey. i think BD may have been using DD.

In the interview clint did N. very clearly stated that DD came and got it and they didn't know. I think DD has been used by his mom and that is why he's in Protective custody.
JMHO MOO all that jazz.

ETA: I don't think BD is guilty of Hailey's being gone.. I know she is no longer a POI in the diseappearance of HD.

OK Clint's financial situation the "alleged eviction" etc.

I have spoken to Tricia about this. Whether or not Clint lived in a subsidized apartment with his girl that he may OR may not have been evicted from........is not a matter relating to this case.

I have removed posts talking about BD which were similar.

You can talk about whether Clint still lives there. You cannot talk about a rumor that was brought here giving possible reasons why he doesn't anymore if he does not. There is no MSM reporting this to my knowledge. If there is you can link and discuss otherwise we do not use rumors as fact.

The link to that post will be removed., It does not meet our TOS.

January 3 - post by Billie's friend czgtz:

01-03-2011, 08:03 PM czgtz

I am on the phone with Billie right now:

When Billie got home from work Monday, her BF told her that he came home early and that Hailey had left shortly after that.

Last edited by czgtz; 01-03-2011 at 08:13 PM.

[ame="http://websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5963578&postcount=743"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - TX TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #1[/ame]

January 31 - Billie Dunn press conference

Shawn called me while I was at work that afternoon. I asked him about the kids. He told me that David wasn’t home yet, and that Hailey had left to go to Clint’s, and then was going to a friend’s to spend the night.

Would dropping a blackberry cause the battery to come flying out of it? Causing no pings.

Would dropping a blackberry cause the battery to come flying out of it? Causing no pings.

I think it's 50/50 my boss had a blackberry and sometimes the battery would fly out, sometimes with my android it happens as well.

I bet people get really mad when the battery comes out or the phone ends up hitting the ground.

If it got wet how long would it take to dry out? 2 hours?

I bet people get really mad when the battery comes out or the phone ends up hitting the ground.

LOL usually! When dropped on the cement it's pretty much guaranteed to come out when it hits carpeting it might jar the back a little loose but usually doesn't go flying halfway across the room like it does on the cement driveway

If it got wet how long would it take to dry out? 2 hours?

ON my phones there is something on the inside that will show if it got wet because being drowned isn't covered under the insurance. it looks like a round dot of litmus paper.
If fully submerged it can take 2 days to dry out in a bag of rice, after the rice trick almost always my phone work afterwards
( I refuse to divulge how many phones i've been through LOL)

I wonder...........if back up battery was at SA's mom's, took until 9 thirty to get it charged if other battery destroyed say in a physical confrontation.

I wonder...........if back up battery was at SA's mom's, took until 9 thirty to get it charged if other battery destroyed say in a physical confrontation.

That would have to be 1 heck of a physical confrontation, I've run over a phone and the battery was fine, but the screen and keypad were messed up..

When Billie got home from work Monday, her BF told her that he came home early and that Hailey had left shortly after that.

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - TX TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #1

Shawn called me while I was at work that afternoon. I asked him about the kids. He told me that David wasn’t home yet, and that Hailey had left to go to Clint’s, and then was going to a friend’s to spend the night.

So...she knew on Monday that SA was home early? Not at noon for lunch, but in the afternoon after Hailey left? :banghead:

Rhetorical Question: If SA had already quit work, why would he need to go in early just to pick up his coveralls? He could have done that anytime. Did he really need BD's car that morning because he was going to work early?

That would have to be 1 heck of a physical confrontation, I've run over a phone and the battery was fine, but the screen and keypad were messed up..
lol, just toying with ideas, if sa made phone calls prior to 7 a.m. i was wondering if Hailey overheard him, if he was in the house.

When Billie got home from work Monday, her BF told her that he came home early and that Hailey had left shortly after that. Tuesday, Billie called her son from work to get ahold of Hailey and tell her it was time to come home. The friend said Hailey never showed. The son called Billie, who came home, checked a few places. and went straight to the PD to report Hailey missing.

She said 1pm because she had just assumed that BF came home at lunch on Monday - she never asked him, and didn't stop at her house or talk to him before she went to the PD.

Billie says that until the PD interviewed them Wednesday, she didn't realize that BF actually came home Monday at 3pm. LE has been aware since Wednesday that Billie accidentally reported the wrong time.

[ame="http://websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5963578&postcount=743"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - TX TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #1[/ame]

January 6 - Nancy Grace

GRACE: What was Shawn Adkins` response when he found out she was missing?

DUNN: He came straight home. He had been pretty upset, he appeared shaken to me also and started being supportive to me.

I stopped at the house first to make sure Hailey hadn’t come back home, grabbed my cell phone, started texting Hailey’s friends, while my sister-in-law took me around to a couple of their houses before going to the police station.

I got home from the police station around three.

Shawn called me on my cell and talked to David who told him I was going, who told him what all was going on, so Shawn left and got to the house around 4 o’clock with me and David.

Note: times of both alleged phone calls from Shawn are absent from Billie Dunn's timeline of Jan 31.

maybe this statement from pk makes sense after all....

"Kampfer said Hailey's family may not be aware of everything being done in the case because law enforcement tries to keep "intelligence going backward.

if anyone figures it out let me know please :D

I don't know if anyone has said this or not but...

I take this to mean LE tries to keep intelligence (information) coming to them, not coming from them, hence the "going backward" remark. MHO only.

DD was instructed to go or call CD on tuesday, how did they know CD wasn't at work?

lol, just toying with ideas, if sa made phone calls prior to 7 a.m. i was wondering if Hailey overheard him, if he was in the house.

It's a good theory LOL
The phone we ran over was older it was a verizon motorloa something or other LOL, my hubby was in a bet with someone at work about cell phones and being run over and what they would look like (MEN!) LOL

Same stuff....different day. No closer to what happened to Hailey. :banghead:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member