2011.07.17 Casey Released From Jail

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still feels so wrong. I wish people would stay away from her for their own safety.

The Press was a real joke at the release.

There were 3 reporters inside the jail and not a single one yelled a question at Casey.

The reason they said they did not yell any question at her was because they were asked not to say anything to her unless she went up to the microphone stand.

In other words the Press gave up their right to free speech and the freedom of the press because they were asked to.

What a freaking joke.

You mean there wasnt a helicopter following the car? :floorlaugh: darn it! I wont to know where she went and with whom!

There was but they pulled into a parking garage...and the helicopter must have lost them in there, several different cars emerged...

I read that there was a helicopter following and that it went into some building that Cheny Mason has offices. It never came back out and no one saw Casey. Who knows what is true except obviously she is out and losse.
The article also said she is scared and that she would have bodyguards wherever she is holed up. Who is going to pay for that??
It's ok Casey,you can run and hide for a while but it will catch up with you.
I am just waiting for the day is all.

I dont think the lawyers will stay with her. They did their job and now its over. She might think they will but they wont. They know in their heart that shes guilty. I dont think shes scared and if she is all i can say is good!! I cant imagine how scared her baby was of her. :sick:. She will be back in jail someday. moo. The money will run dry and obviously she doesnt like to work.

10:00 on a Sunday :p

Now we only still need to find the mailing address for the foundation and we're in BIDNESS!
Let's do our part to keep the USPS healthily hopping!

I think y'all should share the wealth & send some of your 'bidness' to CM's office since he was the one bragging about the thousands of dollars pouring into his office for Casey! :floorlaugh::woohoo::floorlaugh:

Nobody is staking out hopespring drive?

There were reporters there most of the evening and up to some time past her release. They all said no lights on in the house and hadn't been all night. Didn't look as though anyone was home.

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Sources have told WFTV that Casey Anthony boarded a plane at the Orlando Executive Airport at about 3:00 a.m. Sunday morning. WFTV does not know where the plane is headed. Sources, however, did say that the plane has a connection to an attorney formerly on her case.http://www.wftv.com/news/28574726/detail.html

If she's heading towards Palm Springs, she should be here around 6-7 AM PST, if not earlier. I hope the media has peeps on the ground.

Mel

BBM
So if this is true, I wonder which former attorney is helping KC? Could it be Todd Macaluso, didn't he own airplanes? Or maybe it's Linda Kenny-Baden or Andrea Lyon?

How exotic......Ohio. Maybe she's going to steal check routing numbers from unsuspecting family members. No family, no education, no job, no drivers license but still a sociopath. So much for Houston.
She'll be dead before years end IMO. Have fun ex-ICA.

The Press was a real joke at the release.

There were 3 reporters inside the jail and not a single one yelled a question at Casey.

The reason they said they did not yell any question at her was because they were asked not to say anything to her unless she went up to the microphone stand.

In other words the Press gave up their right to free speech and the freedom of the press because they were asked to.

What a freaking joke.

So the 3 "embedded" journalists went in for nothing? I'm not surprised she didn't say anything. I don't know what they expected. A "thank you" speech? Sounds like it was more of an in your face. She walks right out in front of the jail. Unbelievable.:innocent:

BBM
So if this is true, I wonder which former attorney is helping KC? Could it be Todd Macaluso, didn't he own airplanes? Or maybe it's Linda Kenny-Baden or Andrea Lyon?

BBM

per Kathy B last night she said WFTV reporters staked out at the airport saw this plane land yesterday and took down the tail numbers. She said it is Todd Macaluso's plane. It landed and went into a hangar at the airport.

First release from jail, August 2008
casey-anthony-first-release-0821.jpg

Previous release from jail, September 2008
casey-anthony-release-0905.jpg

Leaving Jail 2011
casey-anthony-baez-0716.jpg

As she's no longer an inmate, we need a new abbreviation to replace ICA?!

Or should ICA stand for INNOCENT Casey Anthony ?
She's ex-ICA to me. She'll be ICA again, that's what sociopaths do. It's too bad Big Love is off the air. She's got the Juniper Creek look down to a tee.

So the 3 "embedded" journalists went in for nothing? I'm not surprised she didn't say anything. I don't know what they expected. A "thank you" speech? Sounds like it was more of an in your face. She walks right out in front of the jail. Unbelievable.:innocent:

Casey was free and over 21 when she walked by those reporters. Why didn't they shout out a question? As far as they knew she might have answered them.

Makes me wonder if they were told you yell one question at her you will never get an interview.

BBM

per Kathy B last night she said WFTV reporters staked out at the airport saw this plane land yesterday and took down the tail numbers. She said it is Todd Macaluso's plane. It landed and went into a hangar at the airport.

Thank you, interesting!

Casey was free and over 21 when she walked by those reporters. Why didn't they shout out a question? As far as they knew she might have answered them.

Makes me wonder if they were told you yell one question at her you will never get an interview.

Per the reporters interviewed afterwards, those were the rules from the county when they were selected to be embedded. The other reporters outside were too far away behind barricades to even get near enough to her to ask any questions.

BBM

Is that the guy that had some nasty youtubes about women on his plane?

I not surprise at all she walk out the front with her head held high.

isn't that what Cindy told her to do early on...

Per the reporters interviewed afterwards, those were the rules from the county when they were selected to be embedded. The other reporters outside were too far away behind barricades to even get near enough to her to ask any questions.

Why would a reporter follow a rule made by a sheriff? A sheriff can not stop free speech or the freedom of the press.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie