*~* Questions for our locals *~*

There are frogs on the island I saw a video of people there trying to catch them and one landed on a girls arm..

There are no doubt frogs on the island, as there are generally frogs near most bodies of water. However, Red Eye Tree Frogs are rainforest creatures that, unless kept as pets, are not able to survive for long on their own in the climate that is in this area.

Are they having anything about Kyron now on the news today.

Right now Fox 12 is showing a home video of Kyron in the classroom..
(That was breaking news)
A bit ago they showed the picture w/the man in the background..
My Comcast is messed up so my signal is not coming in clear.. but hope that helps..
=)

Right now Fox 12 is showing a home video of Kyron in the classroom..
(That was breaking news)
A bit ago they showed the picture w/the man in the background..
My Comcast is messed up so my signal is not coming in clear.. but hope that helps..
=)

Has anyone found this online yet? I don't think we've seen any videos of Kyron yet, have we?

Grrr, live stream is over and no replay. I can't find it online yet. :-(

Has anyone found this online yet? I don't think we've seen any videos of Kyron yet, have we?

I'm not sure if this is what you're looking for, but this is what I wanted to see, so I'm attaching it. I found it over on the forensic astrology forum and I believe it's from that Willamette paper. Don't be mad if I do this wrong...have never linked a photo. Please delete if I can't do this. This is a photo for the man pictured in the background on science fair day.

I'm not sure if this is what you're looking for, but this is what I wanted to see, so I'm attaching it. I found it over on the forensic astrology forum and I believe it's from that Willamette paper. Don't be mad if I do this wrong...have never linked a photo. Please delete if I can't do this.

Thanks, but I was actually more interested in seeing the home video of Kyron in the classroom. I am very curious to see this sweet boy in action.

A friendly reminder:

This thread is mainly for the locals. You may ask the locals questions and comment on their personal observations, but please find the appropriate threads for discussions. We're keeping this thread loosely monitored, but we don't want it to turn into a general discussion.

A friendly reminder:

This thread is mainly for the locals. You may ask the locals questions and comment on their personal observations, but please find the appropriate threads for discussions. We're keeping this thread loosely monitored, but we don't want it to turn into a general discussion.

Sorry! I misunderstood.

KGW 8 just showed the video also.. Of little cute Kyron in a school play or something and an older video of him doing an oral report in class. You can hear his voice..
Hope you guys find it on the net! =)

Someone mentioned the DA and Police were on outs. Is this (bolded below) part of the reason; or, is this something that started before Kyron went missing??

http://www.koinlocal6.com/content/n...tery-man-in-photo/Dz4uMChK60KCWjy3W5FG4Q.cspx

PORTLAND, Ore. – The Multnomah County Sheriff’s office said it knows who the mysterious man is in the background of the picture of Kyron Horman standing in front of his Tree Frog display.

He has been interviewed but is not a person of interest in the case.

His name will not be released and the Sheriff’s office will not say if he is a parent or teacher.

The picture and that man in the back of room became a hot topic of conversation after Portland Mayor Sam Adams sent out this alert to the public asking for help in identifying the man:

Do you recognize the man in this photo (2nd photo down in the story)? http://bit.ly/anVz0r #fb

Also, for those interested in seeing home videos of Kyron, you can see them at the same link as above.

To the locals, does it feel like that people are losing interest in the area? I read an aricle earlier that mentioned LE not want people to lose interest.

Someone mentioned the DA and Police were on outs. Is this (bolded below) part of the reason; or, is this something that started before Kyron went missing??

http://www.koinlocal6.com/content/n...tery-man-in-photo/Dz4uMChK60KCWjy3W5FG4Q.cspx

PORTLAND, Ore. – The Multnomah County Sheriff’s office said it knows who the mysterious man is in the background of the picture of Kyron Horman standing in front of his Tree Frog display.

He has been interviewed but is not a person of interest in the case.

His name will not be released and the Sheriff’s office will not say if he is a parent or teacher.

The picture and that man in the back of room became a hot topic of conversation after Portland Mayor Sam Adams sent out this alert to the public asking for help in identifying the man:

Do you recognize the man in this photo (2nd photo down in the story)? http://bit.ly/anVz0r #fb

Also, for those interested in seeing home videos of Kyron, you can see them at the same link as above.

Sam Adams and Law enforcement have been at odds almost his entire reign as Mayor. He most recently fired the Portland Police Chief, Rosie Sizer. Please correct me if I'm wrong but Multnomah County Sherriff's office is not under the direction of Sam Adams however. Not to get political but the Mayors office has been in turmoil for quite some time. LONG before the Kyron case.

To the locals, does it feel like that people are losing interest in the area? I read an aricle earlier that mentioned LE not want people to lose interest.

Unfortunately, I'd say yes! It's not been the front story for several days now. All my friends and I have talked about it but there's nothing new to discuss. So the conversations are dying out. Makes me sad!

Sam Adams and Law enforcement have been at odds almost his entire reign as Mayor. He most recently fired the Portland Police Chief, Rosie Sizer. Please correct me if I'm wrong but Multnomah County Sherriff's office is not under the direction of Sam Adams however. Not to get political but the Mayors office has been in turmoil for quite some time. LONG before the Kyron case.

Yes, that all has been a huge mess.
Thank you for responding to that! -)

it is the lull in the case.

the lull always hits and it is hard.

until there is a break be prepared to ride it out... it is like a case of depression without any meds to curb it.....

be prepared to ride it out.....

Unfortunately, I'd say yes! It's not been the front story for several days now. All my friends and I have talked about it but there's nothing new to discuss. So the conversations are dying out. Makes me sad!

Yeah I guess I understand that, maybe the locals could email thier stations and ask them since no news is being released to atleast run his photo with the tip line information.

I've seen it on every news cast I've watched on the local stations.. Well Fox12 and KGW..
sometimes just a little blip but they still cover it..

I've seen it on every news cast I've watched on the local stations.. Well Fox12 and KGW..
sometimes just a little blip but they still cover it..

Yes little blips...the number for the tipline is still on the front page this morning I think. Also, his picture is still up in many places. My errands today...bank, Target, groceries, Rite Aid, dry cleaners and Baskin Robbins....ALL still had his flyer up.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
julandken
Back