2011.05.28 Sidebar Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since there is no independent proof of incest, other than JB's statement, could it be stricken from the record, Please?????? Can JB be instructed to quit referring to it as if it is a fact????

I'm going to bet Lippman's motion is requesting Baez' removal from the case! Baez hasn't "allowed" KC to see the parents and now has drummed up this case against George. There has to be a motion in there somewhere

I asked this on the trial thread and then lost where I asked . . .sorry .... please tell me what everyone thinks about the fight the night of 15th of June . . .skipped over not discussed this morning ...does anyone think that will be brought up??

Wonder if Lippman is filing some kind of injunction against referring to the abuse as it has not been documented to exist and cannot be proved and is just hearsay ... Help my Lawyers!

This totally my hunch as Lippman already said weeks ago that if the DT tried this tactic, they'd file suit.

cindy-anthony-deleted-myspace.jpg

If I was the defence I would try to use this to show that Cindy ,who was sleeping with a teddy bear of Caylee's on the 16th of june, was wrote in a way that can be perceived as Cindy Knowing Caylee was deceased,, plus we have not heard one friend say casey told her friends her parent were controling.

This if admitted may add to the DT theory of GA and possible CA setting Casey up to take the fall for and accident ,and not being able to call for assistance because of possible abuse of Caylee that could be detected.

The first half and the second half almost seem like two different things trying to be portrayed at the same time. And it is her very first tme using Myspace (record) It appears there is a very interesting use of records in the case.

Someone posted at the end of this morning's trial thread that the 911 call was supressed. Did I miss something? I thought it was only Cindy's MySpace posting that was supressed for now.

TIA!

No, I think they were just saying no 911 call today, which is what many were hoping for.

What did CA say about the evening of June 15th? Was there a fight or not after ICA got home? Lee told JG there was, which resulted in CA grabbing
ICA by the throat and ICA left after that........ anyone,please!!

can evidence that is denied be resubmitted from a different angle? That seems kinda swarmy....though I hope it works that way in this case....lol

different thought - do you think any juror would take these extra nice trips etc as buttering up sessions by the state? is that normal? are sequestered jurors treated that well normally??

Wow ... That was alot of nails today, I'm curious is to when the hammer is coming down.
I have to say I am very proud of how Cindy was today on the stand, bless her heart I can't even imagine.....

I noticed on Cindy's myspace posting she last updated July 16. I wonder if this was before she talked to KC that day or if KC herself went on there that day. If so, why?

Big pow wow happening in ICA's cell, Mason, Sims and Baez all went back there with her for a meeting. Wondered what scared the pants off them exactly?

I'm guessing the drowning theory is seriously busted.

Brilliant move by the State to go through all the pool details with Cindy, brilliant.

I asked this on the trial thread and then lost where I asked . . .sorry .... please tell me what everyone thinks about the fight the night of 15th of June . . .skipped over not discussed this morning ...does anyone think that will be brought up??

I do not think SA will go there but JB might on cross

SA will not because of the choking (alleged) incident - it will bolster ICA's abuse excuse and make CA look unattractive to the jury.

JB MAY, for that very reason, but I don't think so because we would then have to go into all the theft and the reason for the fight and since DT has already stipulated to the theft they do not want testimony trotted out about it.

moo

What did CA say about the evening of June 15th? Was there a fight or not after ICA got home? Lee told JG there was, which resulted in CA grabbing
ICA by the throat and ICA left after that........ anyone,please!!

No mention of any of that. And the Anthonys have never admitted that ever happened,.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Taylor Sage