Caylee's Shoes...Important Clue?

Status
Not open for further replies.
i said many many many months ago, that the shoes were going to be the key to the case. and yep you guessed it i was ridiculed
:banghead::banghead: :coffeeup::coffeeup::laugh::laugh:

course i was just ranting and had a feeling about it :eek:
im skerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrring myself a little bit

im not going to go back and find the multiple posts i made about it
cause im still :furious: about the number of :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
i got

going back to my RANTING ROBOTDOG MODE soon :crazy:

I remember that, I for one would like you to stay actively involved, not in rants and not just lurking. Good Job

Which leads to another important question. To know the answer, we need to know the truth about "the big fight". If it happened, I agee that there is a very good chance KC stormed out of the house and snatched the baby out of bed and took her along for spite. She would be enraged and more likely to kill that poor little baby shortly after she left just as she had wanted to for some time.

That would also explain the blanket (and no shoes as you mentioned).

It makes sense, Webhound. I have considered the fight scenario over and over in my mind.

She grabbed Caylee and stormed out in a fit of rage, but where to go? TL had pretty much made it clear his bachelor pad was no place for a baby to be spending the night. The fight with Cindy, coupled with the immediate burden of Caylee only enraged Casey further. Little Caylee was no longer her precious daughter...she was the primary source, the object of her misery, something to be destroyed for immediate relief.

Going with the theory that Casey took Caylee out of the house in a huff, without shoes.I am wondering about mama (doll),did the doll go with them on that exit? I have wondered if Casey taped Caylee's mouth leaving the house secretly, so Cindy would not hear them leave.

was she sleeping and had no shoes on ?

was she in the pool and thats whay no shoes were on ?

not sure

She was found wrapped in duct tape. Her final hour didn't seem to involve the need for walking in public anywhere. Her shoes could have been kicked off or removed (even by Caylee herself) and left behind anywhere.

I can't keep shoes on my 5yo while lounging indoors or in our car. As soon as she's in the sitting position the shoes come off. I realize now it would be hard for me to consider finding her barefooted as any clue to where she last was. I'd have to determine just what she was wearing (swimsuit, nightgown, ect.).

I think everyone needs to show a bit of decorum on these boards when it comes to correctly guessing the end result of something involving this case. The “I told you so” and “I was right” mentality does not bode well on ANY forum especially one such as this, where emotions are always running high. Just my two cents

I agree!

my only point is sometimes when people come up with crazy ideas

there is something to them - i wasnt even correct about the details but

course, my idea of her driving 50 miles or so and then leaving the body there and then driving home hasnt panned out yet but it will :laugh:

She was found wrapped in duct tape. Her final hour didn't seem to involve the need for walking in public anywhere. Her shoes could have been kicked off or removed (even by Caylee herself) and left behind anywhere.

I can't keep shoes on my 5yo while lounging indoors or in our car. As soon as she's in the sitting position the shoes come off. I realize now it would be hard for me to consider finding her barefooted as any clue to where she last was. I'd have to determine just what she was wearing (swimsuit, nightgown, ect.).

yep i hear ya

I always have thought that baby CAYLEE died in the home.
Ready for bed......no shoes.
kc was in a fit of rage........shut Caylee up and hid her outside at night.........
then to the car trunk.
GA lied and never saw them leave the next day,IMO
collar off shirt and in 2 places....was it cut? sliced? ripped? blood evidence on it?

I always got the feeling she stuffed her in the shed overnight. I don't know why, I just do...

This is not ON topic per say, but I have to post it. My Daddy has a victrola, and from the time I was a little girl this song has made me cry every time he's played it. This thread keeps making me think of it with the sad pictures of poor little Caylee's shoes, so here it is.

Put My Little Shoes Away

Now, come and bathe my forehead, Mother
For I'm growing very weak
Let one drop of water, Mother,
Fall upon my burning cheek
Go and tell my little playmates
That I never more will play
Give them all my toys, but Mother,
Put my little shoes away
You will do this won't you Mother?
Please remember what I say
Put my little shoes away
Santa Claus he brought them to me
With a lot of other things
And I thought he brought an angel
With a pair of golden wings
Soon the baby will be larger
And they'll fit his little feet
Won't he look so nice and funny
As he walks upon the street
You will do this won't you Mother?
Please remember what I say
Put my little shoes away

Thanks for posting this :blowkiss:

Im not quite sure where to post this.. but here goes..
Every time i see the pictures of Caylees room and things Im totally amazed at the amount of stuff she had.. I mean.. jezz.. how many shoes does a 2 year old need.. how many pairs of sunglasses.. etc.. Ive never seen so much stuff.... Ive had 4 kids and was never the dire straights that the A's are said to be in financially, but my kids never had this amount of stuff, and they had plenty believe me..

Its just one of those boggle my mind things i guess..
almost makes me wonder if KC was the one who alot was bought for untill Caylee was born and if that could be why she has partially the feeling of entitlement(sp) or resentment..

It seems to me that there are way over a dozen pairs of shoes for caylee.. Heck at that age my kids grew so fast shoes only lasted like 2 -3 months and they needed a bigger size..
Its just odd to me..
anyone else.?

My grand daughter has many, many pairs of shoes. I'm not following the logic in one pair or missing shoes.

OOO and also.. I don't think she was in bed the grabbed by KC as she didnt have pjs on... she was wearing shorts and a top..
I really doubt that caylee would have been put to bed with regular chothes on..

OOO and also.. I don't think she was in bed the grabbed by KC as she didnt have pjs on... she was wearing shorts and a top..
I really doubt that caylee would have been put to bed with regular chothes on..

Now that is a very good point. Middle of the night she would be in PJs. That leads us back to leaving the house on the 16th, waiting until Dad leaves for work and then coming back to the house, killing Caylee.

Probably no one. Look what it took to find out about the blanket. :rolleyes:

The A's could have already stated to LE that all Caylee's known shoes are in the house.

This would not be the first murder case where the murderer was tripped up by the "last seen wearing...." statement.

WHOOOOOOOOOO WHOOOOOOOOOOO:laugh::laugh: i see almost everything

12-15-2008, 10:23 AM
Replies: 256 Possible Remains of Caylee Found #5 ALL ***DAILY***Updates and Discuss here
Views: 11,973 Posted By robotdog
i think they went to the HOUSE to get some shoes ...

i think they went to the HOUSE to get some shoes

i think they found some shoe prints and they have them LINKED to casey's shoes

this case is over - the SHOES will SINK this CASE straight...

I thought it was interesting that they released a photograph of the bottom of the boots. No other picture of the bottoms of other shoes have been released yet. I wonder if those boots were what she was wearing when she stepped into the overgrowth and mud to throw Caylee into the woods. I see her stepping in a bit, not knowing if there was water or mud there so she dons the boots just in case, steps into the overgrowth and heaves Caylee into the woods as far as she can, which wasn't very far.

I thought it was interesting that they released a photograph of the bottom of the boots. No other picture of the bottoms of other shoes have been released yet. I wonder if those boots were what she was wearing when she stepped into the overgrowth and mud to throw Caylee into the woods. I see her stepping in a bit, not knowing if there was water or mud there so she dons the boots just in case, steps into the overgrowth and heaves Caylee into the woods as far as she can, which wasn't very far.

Oh, I would love if they had that evidence as well!

i said many many many months ago, that the shoes were going to be the key to the case. and yep you guessed it i was ridiculed
:banghead: :coffeeup::laugh:

course i was just ranting and had a feeling about it :eek:
im skerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrring myself a little bit

im not going to go back and find the multiple posts i made about it
cause im still :furious: about the number of :rolleyes:
i got

going back to my RANTING ROBOTDOG MODE soon :crazy:

WHOOOOOOOOOO WHOOOOOOOOOOO:laugh: i see almost everything

12-15-2008, 10:23 AM
Replies: 256 Possible Remains of Caylee Found #5 ALL ***DAILY***Updates and Discuss here
Views: 11,973 Posted By robotdog
i think they went to the HOUSE to get some shoes ...

i think they went to the HOUSE to get some shoes

i think they found some shoe prints and they have them LINKED to casey's shoes

this case is over - the SHOES will SINK this CASE straight...

yea, you are correct

i was on the right track and this was back in december and before :)
and there are more posts i made about the shoes

but i just want to see them get her..........:):crazy:

:laugh:

12-21-2008, 05:12 PM
Replies: 274 B. Conway does a live press conference
Views: 9,004 Posted By robotdog
shoes, shoes, shoes :) <----been screaching...

shoes, shoes, shoes :)

<----been screaching about shoes FOR MONTHS

shoe prints may have been preserved from all the water

"remember the dinosuars"

ROBOTDOG :laugh::D:laugh:

robot: You are killing me!
I hate to upstage you, but if you check the psychic thread that is closed, post no. 99-just search blue velvet gloves under show posts and read the next 2 posts, and you will see that I dreamed of ALL of Caylee's shoes, all lined up in a row...This was on October 18th...SO...:crazy:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong