Caylee's Shoes...Important Clue?

Status
Not open for further replies.
OOO and also.. I don't think she was in bed the grabbed by KC as she didnt have pjs on... she was wearing shorts and a top..
I really doubt that caylee would have been put to bed with regular chothes on..

I think that Cindy and Caylee did go for a swim on the 15th when they got back home, and the pink striped shorts and the pink top with Big Trouble Comes Small shirt is what she put on her when they went back inside-NO shoes, and that THIS is what she was wearing when Casey jerked her up and took her out of the home THAT night and that she was never seen again. I have ALWAYS believed George was being less than honest about seeing them the 16th, and by less than honest I mean LYING!:mad:

robot: You are killing me!
I hate to upstage you, but if you check the psychic thread that is closed, post no. 99-just search blue velvet gloves under show posts and read the next 2 posts, and you will see that I dreamed of ALL of Caylee's shoes, all lined up in a row...This was on October 18th...SO...:crazy:

OH MY :)

you are skerrrrrrrring me more than i skerrrrrrrrr myself :crazy:

good job you are a magical cat :)

Going with the theory that Casey took Caylee out of the house in a huff, without shoes.I am wondering about mama (doll),did the doll go with them on that exit? I have wondered if Casey taped Caylee's mouth leaving the house secretly, so Cindy would not hear them leave.

She might have taped her in the house as you suggest. That would mean lots of time passed between the 'fight' and Casey leaving the house. Do you follow my thinking, here?:waitasec:

I've believed for quite some time now (because no shoes were found with Caylee) that she was sedated, then drowned in the bath. I also think this may be why Caylee's doll was undressed. Caylee may have thought she was undressing the doll for a bath.

IIRC, Caylee's 'mama doll' was cloth; don't think you'd put it in the bath.

Now that is a very good point. Middle of the night she would be in PJs. That leads us back to leaving the house on the 16th, waiting until Dad leaves for work and then coming back to the house, killing Caylee.

ITA,webhound. Everything (so far) points to this being the case.

I think that Cindy and Caylee did go for a swim on the 15th when they got back home, and the pink striped shorts and the pink top with Big Trouble Comes Small shirt is what she put on her when they went back inside-NO shoes, and that THIS is what she was wearing when Casey jerked her up and took her out of the home THAT night and that she was never seen again. I have ALWAYS believed George was being less than honest about seeing them the 16th, and by less than honest I mean LYING!:mad:

SOOO agree with your theory. Always will...until proven incorrect.

So, if George remembered correctly, Caylee was wearing shoes and different clothing when she left the house. Can anyone recall what size Caylee took? Would the little shorts found with her remains still have fit her?

I thought it was interesting that they released a photograph of the bottom of the boots. No other picture of the bottoms of other shoes have been released yet. I wonder if those boots were what she was wearing when she stepped into the overgrowth and mud to throw Caylee into the woods. I see her stepping in a bit, not knowing if there was water or mud there so she dons the boots just in case, steps into the overgrowth and heaves Caylee into the woods as far as she can, which wasn't very far.

There are in fact pix of the bottom of the other shoes. It apparently just depends on where you look (meaning some media outlets pic galleries are more comprehensive than others). I regard to the pic of the bottoms of those boots, they appeared to me to never have been worn, outdoors anyway.
I think it should be noted that in the sheriff's dept evidence doc's it is stated that "items include, but not limited to" (something to that effect) before listing the important things like the clothing articles and bones found in the immediate vicinity. There has to be a reason that LE is so interested in Caylee's shoes and her dolls clothes. Next to (or attached to?) the "World of Disney" bag containing the mysterious Gatorade bottle, was another garbage bag, tied at the top. While I've seen a pic of the bag mentioned, there is no further comment on what was found when it was opened. Just one of those things that make you go hmmmm.

When this case eventually goes to trail, we'll see that a lot of the really important evidence has been withheld from these doc dumps. While what they do release is fascinating and compelling, it isn't particularly significant until the prosecution tells us what the tie in is. When the evidence is presented at trial, there's going to be a lot of PO'd web sleuther's saying "Why didn't they just tell us that?!!". Followed closely by "There's 20736... hours of my life I'll never get back!!" :doh:

Good work Robot!
I read the entire thread and didn't see this mentioned, but wondered if we have any idea if CA was the kind of lady to request others remove their shoes upon entry to the house? She is obviously very meticulous about her home and strikes me as the kind who might consider this a household rule. If CA runs her home this way and Caylee was found without shoes, that would seemingly strengthen your theory that she was killed in the home.
I find the photo of all the white shoes lined up where it looks like a couple of pairs are missing, or not in place as would be CA's style, to look a little hinky, although, maybe those shoes were outgrown, but it seems to me CA would have reorganized any shoes, and there wouldn't be empty spaces where shoes should be in the picture. The crocs may have been outgrown as another poster suggested, as they do rapidly outgrow shoes at that age, or there could have been additional Caylee shoes elsewhere in the home, maybe near the back door, so that everyone could just slip on crocs or flip flops when going out into the yard. Thoughts anyone?
O/T Everyone stick to your guns. I got excited when I saw they found a key at the disposal site, I am still hoping AH's totaled car plays into this, but increasingly doubtful. LOL
For now, I am really interested in the shoes.:blowkiss:

There's a picture of a hanging shoe organizer on a door in the room; maybe the police just put the shoes on the ground to take a picture of them? I agree that if that's the way they were found on the ground, it doesn't seem consistent with Cindy's somewhat OCD style of housekeeping.

:clap::clap::clap::clap:

I feel the same way. He is protecting CA, KC, or maybe both of them.

Im not quite sure where to post this.. but here goes..
Every time i see the pictures of Caylees room and things Im totally amazed at the amount of stuff she had.. I mean.. jezz.. how many shoes does a 2 year old need.. how many pairs of sunglasses.. etc.. Ive never seen so much stuff.... Ive had 4 kids and was never the dire straights that the A's are said to be in financially, but my kids never had this amount of stuff, and they had plenty believe me..

Its just one of those boggle my mind things i guess..
almost makes me wonder if KC was the one who alot was bought for untill Caylee was born and if that could be why she has partially the feeling of entitlement(sp) or resentment..

It seems to me that there are way over a dozen pairs of shoes for caylee.. Heck at that age my kids grew so fast shoes only lasted like 2 -3 months and they needed a bigger size..
Its just odd to me..
anyone else.?

My wife and I were just talking about that this morning. There is definitely something unusual about the volume of consumption there, particularly given their financial situation. Then again, that is probably a big part of the reason for said situation.

Overindulgence does seem to be a theme in the A fam household. Over the top. Over the rainbow. (Now...Over the proverbial barrel.) Everything is done with dramatic style.

Some people feel they cannot say no to children asking for things. Others feel they must buy their love. Most can agree that it does appear what Caylee wanted...Caylee got as far as material things.

The shoes could be important if they were to find evidence of decomp (if they were in the car at the time). If they were then returned to the house, it is more evidence of a cover up. ;)

WHOOOOOOOOOO WHOOOOOOOOOOO:laugh::laugh: i see almost everything

12-15-2008, 10:23 AM
Replies: 256 Possible Remains of Caylee Found #5 ALL ***DAILY***Updates and Discuss here
Views: 11,973 Posted By robotdog
i think they went to the HOUSE to get some shoes ...

i think they went to the HOUSE to get some shoes

i think they found some shoe prints and they have them LINKED to casey's shoes

this case is over - the SHOES will SINK this CASE straight...
:clap:
Love your posts!
I agree but think the shoes will only be one of many things that are gonna bring the party girl down.

You would think that at some point, she would have gotten tired of doing nothing.

I have an 18 month old and a 28 month old... there is no way either of them would be content sitting in a car half the day watching me text people.

I hear you, that's why I think that Caylee was drugged in some way. Coupled with the fact that she was taken to parties where people noticed that she could sleep though anything...I'm convinced she was drugging her somehow.

Caylee's shoes were not found with her remains. This leads to some very important questions:

- Were any of her shoes missing from the Anthony home?

- If the shoes were all at the home, have the Anthony's truthfully stated this to LE?

- If a pair of shoes are missing, where are they?

Possible answers:

- If all of Caylee's shoes are at the home, then this blows KC's nanny story way out of the water. You simply do not take a child to the sitter without shoes! Is this why KC spun the tale of the nanny having everything the child would need at her home including shoes and socks? I found this statement to be ridiculous and an obvious lie! Now I think I know why she told it!

- If all the shoes are accounted for, this might also lead to the conclusion that Caylee was murdered in her home.

- If a pair of shoes are really missing from the home and have not been found elsewhere, this might mean Caylee was killed outside the home and the shoes are yet to be found. Find the shoes and they might lead to the scene of the crime.

IMO, no shoes are missing. This might be why LE took Caylee's shoes as evidence (photos in latest doc dump).

Anyone have additional info or insight into this?

Nice sleuthing, Webhound.

If Caylee had shoes missing we may not even know about it until LE goes over with a search warrant specifically for Caylee's shoes (shades of: Oh, Winnie the Pooh bedding? A Winnie the Pooh blanket is missing...).

I think Caylee was killed in the home and likely not wearing her shoes at the time and thus, no little shoes were found at the dump site.

Did any of the neighbors ever say anything to the fact that they would see Casey at home during the day?
Neighbors are usually pretty good at keeping up when people come and stay on a regular basis.

Regarding the shoes, I wonder if the reason that Casey started emphasizing the shoes in her story, was a way to send a code out to Lee. She was secretly hinting that something needed to be done with the shoes.

This is a case for The Bad Seed! "Leroy, you give me them shoes!"

There are in fact pix of the bottom of the other shoes. It apparently just depends on where you look (meaning some media outlets pic galleries are more comprehensive than others). I regard to the pic of the bottoms of those boots, they appeared to me to never have been worn, outdoors anyway.
I think it should be noted that in the sheriff's dept evidence doc's it is stated that "items include, but not limited to" (something to that effect) before listing the important things like the clothing articles and bones found in the immediate vicinity. There has to be a reason that LE is so interested in Caylee's shoes and her dolls clothes. Next to (or attached to?) the "World of Disney" bag containing the mysterious Gatorade bottle, was another garbage bag, tied at the top. While I've seen a pic of the bag mentioned, there is no further comment on what was found when it was opened. Just one of those things that make you go hmmmm.

When this case eventually goes to trail, we'll see that a lot of the really important evidence has been withheld from these doc dumps. While what they do release is fascinating and compelling, it isn't particularly significant until the prosecution tells us what the tie in is. When the evidence is presented at trial, there's going to be a lot of PO'd web sleuther's saying "Why didn't they just tell us that?!!". Followed closely by "There's 20736... hours of my life I'll never get back!!" :doh:

O/T:

There were some little buggers in the World of Disney bag. You can see them as they have fallen onto the brown paper in the photographs of the dirt and crap that had fallen off the items. You can clearly see what is a bug, or larva, or a maggot (I'm not a bug expert). I totally think the World of Disney bag was in contact with the body.

Wow! This is something that has always stuck in my mind! If you go back and listen to KC describe the very last conversation that she had with Caylee on the phone, (the phone call that KC claims came after Caylee had been missing for weeks and suddenly the nanny calls and puts Caylee on the phone.... right!) KC told the cops that Caylee happily described a book and that she went on and on about her SHOES before the phone suddenly disconnected.

I always thought it was strange the way KC seemed to emphasize the fact that Caylee talked about her shoes. KC mentioned the word "shoes" way more than what would seem normal after listening to the way KC described things.

I really got the impression that KC was thinking ahead and wanted to make sure that she made her point clear that "shoes" were important, and maybe she planted the shoes somewhere in advance so that when the shoes were found, (or the way they looked when they were found or perhaps the location where they were found) or something about the shoes would support her story ..... except that the "shoes" that KC thought the cops (or someone) would find weren't actually discovered the way she had planned.

Maybe that's why she seemed to get irritated when she remarked that "They haven't even found her clothes yet!" ?????

Go back and listen to her voice during the interview. Does it sound like she wants to make sure the cops have this in their notes??? Strange.

That is exactly my thoughts! It was strange that she talked about the shoes and a book.And I agree she wanted this noted. Remember there is always a bit of truth injected into her lies

With all the potential theories of what really happened to Caylee, all with some amount of credibility....I think the "accidental death" theory has to be thrown out. If Caylee's death was an accident, i.e. drowning, drugging, etc. with everything that has gone on in this case, I cannot believe that she wouldn't have come clean about that at some point. Even if she told JB what really happened, and it was an accident -even if it was indirectly caused by KC's own neglect- any attorney (good or bad) would put that forward as the explanation and get the death penalty/LIPWP off the table.

By KC's and JB's actions to date, the only thing I think that can be certain is that it was no accident, but intentional. Maybe not premeditated, but intentional. As such, their only hope is to instill enough doubt to get her acquitted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member