2011.02.23 - Hailey's Grandma and Aunt Speak out on "Bring Them Home Now"

Clint Dunn told KTXS he doesn't believe Adkins is involved in his daughters disappearance, "I want Shawn to get out and help. That's how he will prove his innocence and I think he is innocent."

I think this is someone misunderstanding CD. I think what he was trying to say is if SA gets out and helps that's how he will prove his innocence and then b/c of this he will think he's innocent.

At least that's how I read/understood it. I think this is some reporter trying to make a mountain out of mole hill.

They quoted him.

the bring them home hosts are probably regretting this interview

JUST TO CLEAR THIS UP.

Grandma said that she thinks SA is the one who did it but said if it was not him suspects Clint's GFs Mom because she had threatened to put a hit out on Billie before. She said that if she wanted to hurt Billie that taking Hailey would do that. She thinks that SA did it though.

that is what I think. I think Billie is afraid of SA and that he is threatening her to keep quiet or something.

Lol i dont get that impression no way. Billie doesnt seem scared of anyone and in all honesty...i have my doubts WHICH one of them did anything to Hailey based on her actions. She really doesnt come across as a very nice person at all and if she thought Hailey was interfering in her " awesome time" well...like Billie said..there is no problems now with Hailey and Shawn :(

that is what I think. I think Billie is afraid of SA and that he is threatening her to keep quiet or something.

I've thought for along time that there are alot of people scared of SA...and won't talk. Is CD scared of him now too?

Just to clarify ... seriously, BD & SA are currently living together? She wasn't talking about them living together before Hailey went missing & this got misunderstood?

Did she just say D said he hasn't seen Billie for a while?

ETA: Didn't Billie say she sees him every day?

I think the drugs must be working now...

The tat was done with a circumcision tool.........ugh.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back