SC - KB, 30, (alive) & Charlie Carver, 32, (dec'd) Anderson, 31 Aug 2016 *Arrest* #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did they say if he was the one posing as CDC on CDC's FB? I tried to hear but missed it.

Wow this is amazing. It's going to move very quickly for the next few hours, so hold on.....

I hope they find CDC, he could be somewhere alive on the same property, or possibly deceased due to the nature of this crime. I hope he's alive.

I also wouldn't be surprised if there are more arrests to come. Shortly before they went missing, a key person 'liked' a fictional story was written on that hidden social media site about a kidnapping and then commented on it again right around the time they went missing. That seems REALLY coincidental. I would not be surpised if they key person played a role in "facilitating" some kind of meetup. Now, I could be wrong, and this whole story is sick and twisted to think about, but I want ALL people involved brought to justice. I know the police will get that done.

To those of you who have poked around that hidden site, please see if you can find this man. I am also positive I recognize his face from there, but I am at work right now and can't look.

His post about missing people made my stomach turn!!!!!!!

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

Snip

A woman who was reported missing in August along with her boyfriend has been found, and police say she had been held captive since her disappearance.

Advertisement
Kala Brown, 30, and Charlie Carver, 32, of Anderson County, were reported missing Aug. 31.

Greenville police said they found Brown Thursday morning at a home in Spartanburg County where she had been held against her will.

Deputies were searching the property off Wofford Road when they heard Brown banging on a metal storage container.

WYFF-TV
Sheriff Chuck Wright said Brown was “chained inside the container like a dog.” He said Brown told investigators she had been held in the container for two months. He said she had a chain around her neck. He said she had been fed regularly, but it was "the grace of God that she was found alive."

Wright said Brown told investigators that there might be four bodies on the property, but investigators have not yet confirmed that. Wright said they are investigating the possibility of a serial killer being connected to the case.

Notice he didn't post anything on his Facebook between August 31st and September 6th. Totally quiet.

His aug 31 post about his trash pick up. I don't like that.

And he sure does alot of boulder moving and digging on his property.

Notice he didn't post anything on his Facebook between August 31st and September 6th. Totally quiet.

Yes and the last thing he said on Aug 31 was "Its wednesday, the trash people picked up my trash at 5:30 this morning... this post is still way more interesting than whats on the news.. carry on."

Snip

A woman who was reported missing in August along with her boyfriend has been found, and police say she had been held captive since her disappearance.

Advertisement
Kala Brown, 30, and Charlie Carver, 32, of Anderson County, were reported missing Aug. 31.

Greenville police said they found Brown Thursday morning at a home in Spartanburg County where she had been held against her will.

Deputies were searching the property off Wofford Road when they heard Brown banging on a metal storage container.

WYFF-TV
Sheriff Chuck Wright said Brown was “chained inside the container like a dog.” He said Brown told investigators she had been held in the container for two months. He said she had a chain around her neck. He said she had been fed regularly, but it was "the grace of God that she was found alive."

Wright said Brown told investigators that there might be four bodies on the property, but investigators have not yet confirmed that. Wright said they are investigating the possibility of a serial killer being connected to the case.

I was just coming to post this story. This is crazy! :panic:

Oh god, who else is missing from SC right now... Michelle Clemente? Others?

I just read the update from the news station. They added this to the article:

"He said they found lots of weapons and ammunition on the property."

(He referring to police)

"Wright said Brown and Kohlhepp were acquainted, but investigators are still looking into the connection."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member