TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #45

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have we seen any statement from BD that one of the people she contacted from work on the 28th before leaving to go home with her sister-in-law was SA? I haven't heard her mention that she called him but I do recall her stating that he met her at the house.

GRACE: OK, got it. Let`s go to Billie and Clint Dunn on that. First to you, Billie Dunn, did you put out an APB, all points bulletin? Did you tell all of your family immediately? What did you do? Explain to us once again that day when you got home from work?

B. DUNN: I told all of my -- and I believe I told all of my close family members and I got a hold of all of Hailey`s friends that day.

GRACE: Now, tell me what happened when you got home from work, does Adkins come pick you up?

B. DUNN: No, Tuesday when I got home, when I realized she didn`t spend the night at Mary Beth`s, I came straight home, my sister-in-law gave me a ride. And then Shawn met me here.

GRACE: And what happens when you get home from work that day? When does Shawn tell you she`s gone?

B. DUNN: He told me Monday afternoon that she had went to Mary Beth`s?

GRACE: So when do you realize she`s missing? When does he tell you she`s not there?

B. DUNN: He didn`t tell me, I found out first Tuesday afternoon, when I called to say, tell Hailey to come home.

GRACE: And what time was that, Billie?

B. DUNN: It was around noon on the 28th.

GRACE: And when you learned she had never come home, what did you do?

B. DUNN: I left work, stopped by the house first, to make sure she hadn`t got there, went by a couple of her friends` houses and went to the police station.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1101/17/ng.01.html

Since czgtz has now told us that SA told BD that he was at his mother's house in Big Spring that day, at what point did she call him and how long did it take him to get there? When did she meet him at the house? Before or after she went to the police station? :waitasec:

I got no fence on this one. I did for "a little bit", but it didn't last long.

Do we know this for sure??? That DD was at a friend's house when BD contacted him? If so, he must have gone back to the house to get the phone? This isn't adding up...

I thought that was confusing as well.
Whenever Billie tells it she 'calls DD' and asks him to call and tell HD to come home. So if DD is not home then where did she call? She never said she called him at a friends house.
and if he didnt have the cell, then how would he have MB's ?

Do we know this for sure??? That DD was at a friend's house when BD contacted him? If so, he must have gone back to the house to get the phone? This isn't adding up...

My understanding has always been that DD was at home on 12/28 noon when Billie contacted him on her cell phone. A few posters commented that she was lucky to catch him when she called because he has been reported as being in and out of the house a lot (which makes sense on Christmas Break).

Anyone seeing Jane Velez Mitchell right now?

13 yr old Detroit girl chained to toilet as sex slave? WTH?

the wikipedia doesnt pay it justice really, it was a HUGE case in the UK, tv stations and papers got involved, it opened up debate about importance of class in missing children cases and wether poorer families get less interest. the mother did tearful media interviews, and it took a fair few weeks for it to start to unravel. i want Hailey to be alive so so much, and when i remembered about Shannon Matthews today, it struck me the similarities on some levels.

I recall this case well. The result of unusual parents who saw the millions of pounds that the McCanns raised, and wanted a piece of the action and the hoax was born (and a fund was not as easy for council estate tennants as media connected Doctors).

Sadly for them and lucky for Shannon, they are not Doctors whose stories are taken as gospel.

BeanE...Can you pretty please post your timeline once again!

: )

Anyone seeing Jane Velez Mitchell right now?

13 yr old Detroit girl chained to toilet as sex slave? WTH?

they're talking about this case

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=6062593"]MI - 4 officers shot inside Detroit precinct on NW side - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Sorry Bessie, I'm trying to find that article..We know that DD made it inside from the affidavits (see that portion in post 9) and IIRC Clint said on NG that DD came and got him..but everything was just left at that point...no further clarification...
:seeya:
I saw it too Pondering Mind. Clint said that DD tried to get in at BD's, couldn't get in so he went to CD's house and got his dad. DD finally got in through a window, not the door. moo

I have been wondering through out this whole case, why Billie would have DD text the friend for HD to come home? If she really just came and went as she pleased and if BD was at work, what difference did it make if she came home at noon or not? Why didn't she just wait until she got home or a little later in the afternoon? I just find that odd. Was it common for BD to tell her when to come home?

I find it odd that DD had to be the one to track his sister down. I just find that strange for a concerned mother to expect her son to be the responsible one. Yes, and why would BD want Hailey home that early in the afternoon for no reason.

Sometimes, I do try to see how this could be a hoax, but personally can't imagine why they'd want to bring on the LE.

I've seen very little of BD's family like her mother or brother pleading for Hailey's return. Curious about BD's Mom and what she has to say. At this point, we have no real time line we can say is real. Sick of the confusion. Where's Hailey?

Nancy is most likely not covering her becuase there is nothing to cover.

Diena Thompson is on JVM. She's breaking my heart. She went through he!! as a mom with a missing kid, much like Mark Lunsford, Steve Groene, etc. :(

Interesting clip here..I had always wondered who was responsible for administering the polys. In this clip it is stated that the Texas Rangers WERE 'involved' in the polygraphs..so we know that this wasn't just a poly given by some small town LE agency (no offense to small town LE :crazy:..just sayin)

at about the 2 min mark..

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/user/Sierra1947#p/u/91/z6527el4D6Q"]YouTube - Sierra1947's Channel[/ame]

Interesting clip here..I had always wondered who was responsible for administering the polys. In this clip it is stated that the Texas Rangers WERE 'involved' in the polygraphs..so we know that this wasn't just a poly given by some small town LE agency (no offense to small town LE :crazy:..just sayin)

at about the 2 min mark..

YouTube - Sierra1947's Channel

Yes but they gave the name of the guy and he was from a neighboring county or town. Fairly small town i think.......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23