Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, 43, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 #20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Had some 'family time' this weekend, and now I am trying to catch up on what I have missed - failing miserably!

But I am overwhelmed by the response to 'Sunflower Saturday'.

I feel I have not much to offer this forum; I'm not a professional, I'm not in 'the know' - maybe all I have to offer is the fact I am able to place some flowers on the bridge for the posters that live the other side of Brisbane, interstate or the other side of the world!

The flowers will not bring Allison back, but I feel they are symbolic of the fact that there are many of us here that are truly care, and are not willing to let Allison's memory fade - whether we knew her, or not. The reason we keep logging on is because we want justice for Allison; this is all about Allison.

And thanks to Indromum and Possumheart - I wouldn't have had the strength to do something like this without their support.

I won't be announcing it again, but rest assured I will continue to put flowers at the bridge on behalf of the wonderful, caring, compassionate human beings on this forum who truly care for Allison.

Thanks CJ! For me, sleuthing Allison's murder is not only about Allison, but about all other women who have been senselessly killed by someone very close to them. I think Allison's case (and her memory) will endure for a long time and I wouldn't be surprised if one day some new Law is passed related to the circumstances of this case, that could bear her name. JMHO.

When I came on this site it was because I was trying to find answers to what seemed to me such a terrible waste of life. Since than I have been allowed insights into people, been reduced to tears of sadness and tears of laughter. My shoulders and arms are aching from holding my iPad too long, my neck is crooked from sittin i one positiontoo long. My first thought in the morning is to log on and see if anything has happened. I wait to go to sleep until the media has come online hoping that some arrest has been made. My house is a mess ... Yet i cannot stay away long enough hoping to see that final clue that will nail him. I have been privileged to read many stories that are heartbreaking, got my bee in a bonnet about too many things.. and spend so much time and energy on this ..yet I am alive and Alisson no longer is.

I still believe we will get the answers soon! I have to otherwise I will really go crazy.

Well Rational, this got me to thinking, We have discussed every bit of relevant info that has been disclosed, and we are no closer than we were to confirming our suspicions that we had three weeks ago. How long can we keep up this 'vigil' (plagerised).

I have gone to the Websleuths homepage to try to determine how long they will let us discuss this terrible crime, if there are no further facts released.

You won't like what I found :what:

Fact 1. You will all remember the JonBenet Ramsey murder (the little beauty pagent contestant, who was murdered and found in the basement of her home). She was 6 years old, and although everyone was sure they knew who did it, the case remains unsolved since 1996. Not only is it unsolved, but the posts from would-be detectives (such as we are) are still being put forward here on Websleuths! We could therefore be another 17 plus years older, and still be trying to solve Allison's murder on here.

Fact 2. I look at the number of posts some of our 'Allison' posters have registered, and I see 600, 700 etc 'posts'. Wow, I thought. Well, the highest 'poster' on Websleuths has posted 308,824 times !!!

I think I'm going to switch off for a while shortly, have dinner, go to bed, and see what's new in a couple of days !!

Love you all, but can't risk not seeing the sun for the next 15 years !!

:hills:

BBM

Last time I looked the report & video were still online stating EIGHT detectives spent an hour at GBC's parents house, presumably searching the house & even the garden shed. They came away with BAGS & BAGS of well..stuff, a hard drive & a laptop.

Now just a little bit of common sense kind of tells me those EIGHT detectives weren't there to take all that away just because they had nothing else to do that day or that GBC's parents were having a garage sale.

Yes, i agree - but common sense tells me if they found anything incriminating - then they would have been arrested - we have seen police raid a place and take away things over the years only to find out later that it was nothing. It was 'doing their job' and I understand that - but that does not mean that because they have done this that GBC parents are involved.

That is still hearsay - and it is not to say that it is all above board either. It is quite easy to say something like this on a forum site without any one disputing what is said. Was it truth - or was it fiction. We hope for truth - but who is to say. I wonder if she went to the police with this info. Hope so.

The poster here said that, yes, this person was interviewed by QPS about her encounter with NBC. My personal opinion is like yours in this case: at this stage it is in my rumour basket (credible, but rumour).

Sorry Coffee Chick, I don't see this at all. What has ever been written or stated about her to give you this opinion of her. I have seen nothing she has displayed to the public except a true friend of Allison and lovingly supporting her parents and girls.

But if you go with this, how do you explain Mumma & Poppa BC's house being searched and evidence taken? How do you explain the both the family cars being under investigations for their movements? And WHO do you think helped her kill and dump a body, being that she would be the same size as Allison?

Don't take it as a attack, just trying to understand how you could explain this theory

No I am not taking it as an attack - I see what you are saying - I am just thinking that maybe there is more to ABC life than we know about - I realsie about the police and GBC parents but really that is standard procedure to look first at the spouse - their family - but really nothing has come of all of that - it has been a number of weeks now and if anything incriminating was there - rest assure the police would not hold back just to make sure that he cannot get off. Like what sort of cars does the girlfriend and her family drive... it would be quite easy to get your spouse or some help from somewhere in a situation you found yourself in. She may well have done this for all we know - maybe the friendship was not as pally as what she has us to belive - Alison is not here to verify any of the things she says. Jost my thoughts and a different avenue - a lot of holes but no more than thinking it is GBC at the moment.

That is still hearsay - and it is not to say that it is all above board either. It is quite easy to say something like this on a forum site without any one disputing what is said. Was it truth - or was it fiction. We hope for truth - but who is to say. I wonder if she went to the police with this info. Hope so.

The poster (who stated this witness saw him) is a verified insider by the mods coffeechick.

This witness was asked by QPS on THEIR SITE to contact CRIMESTOPPERS and she DID.

That is proof for me and real.....

Yes, i agree - but common sense tells me if they found anything incriminating - then they would have been arrested - we have seen police raid a place and take away things over the years only to find out later that it was nothing. It was 'doing their job' and I understand that - but that does not mean that because they have done this that GBC parents are involved.

If your refer to Hawkins' posts, he explains it quite well from a legal perspective. QPS may have a lot of evidence, but it needs to be "admissible in court to secure a conviction". They won't necessarily arrest someone until they can be sure it will stand up in court. It is obvious that QPS are not at that point with what they have at the moment.

In many ways I'm glad GBC hasn't been arrested yet, and has had to spend this time on the outside, not sheltered away in prison.
Think of his life now, listening to his children sobbing for their mum, trying to answer questions from them about who killed mummy, being told mummy didn't do it like this, knowing wherever he goes everyone thinks he is guilty.

All the time knowing he is only biding time, and one day the knock on the door will come, and his girls will know the truth.
I still think he might crack, or will actually welcome that knock on the door.
IMO

I couldn't agree more kiwi50. IF he did this, his life will be hell every moment until the arrest comes, and then he will likely be facing a much longer and harsher sentence than if he had just owned up in the first place. He is his own worst enemy. (if he is guilty)

Who cares who his ancestors were. One of my ancestors was convicted of arson and sent over with the First Fleet. Doesn't mean I have the same inclinations.

A lot of people care who GBC's ancestors were, and this picks up on Grannie's point.

Monarchy, Presidents and Prime Ministers the world over have supported and continue to support the Scouting Movement. They are patrons, board members and former Scouts. The Scouting Movement has deep connections to powerful organisations and individuals across the globe. It has tentacles that reach deep into all sectors of society. And regardless of the individuals involved, they bear the name and it is an impressive name because it has credibility and credibility is worth its weight in gold. Should this name lose its credibility, it reflects badly on all who support it.

The descendents of Robert Baden-Powell, Scout movement founder, may not be chips off the old block but I am pretty sure they are feted by VIPs purely on the strength of their name. I mean, old Nige didn't get to be on the same board as Bob Atkinson because of his shooting prowess, if you know what I mean?

The Baden-Clay's most certainly have connections to powerful people in high places and those powerful people now find themselves in a position where they may decide whether to save them, therefore preserving the integrity of the name along with the reputation of the Scouting movement, or to hang them out to dry, besmirching the name and embarrassing all those who ever connected themselves to the Scouting movement. IMHO.

Whichever way you look at it, it is a loaded name that carries an awful lot of weight.

A lot of people care who GBC's ancestors were, and this picks up on Grannie's point.

Monarchy, Presidents and Prime Ministers the world over have supported and continue to support the Scouting Movement. They are patrons, board members and former Scouts. The Scouting Movement has deep connections to powerful organisations and individuals across the globe. It has tentacles that reach deep into all sectors of society. And regardless of the individuals involved, they bear the name and it is an impressive name because it has credibility and credibility is worth its weight in gold. Should this name lose its credibility, it reflects badly on all who support it.

The descendents of Robert Baden-Powell, Scout movement founder, may not be chips off the old block but I am pretty sure they are feted by VIPs purely on the strength of their name. I mean, old Nige didn't get to be on the same board as Bob Atkinson because of his shooting prowess, if you know what I mean?

The Baden-Clay's most certainly have connections to powerful people in high places and those powerful people now find themselves in a position where they may decide whether to save them, therefore preserving the integrity of the name along with the reputation of the Scouting movement, or to hang them out to dry, besmirching the name and embarrassing all those who ever connected themselves to the Scouting movement. IMHO.

Whichever way you look at it, it is a loaded name that carries an awful lot of weight.

I really hope you mean these 'Powerful people" would decide to save them if GBC is innocent only. I would hate to think that there are some people who, by accident of birth, are able to get away with murder in this country.

Just a quick thing I wanted to post, my husband and myself own 7 homes in various parts of Qld and NSW, we rent the one we live in, from someone else. So, renting does not mean they don't own property. Our rent is a tax deduction.

Time for quick post only. I hear that this investigation is going very well. Loads of evidence to reconcile and check. More than just homicide offences to check which partly explains media shyness. The immunity and CMC angles seem unlikely to me but certainly possible. Am expecting high risk of perjury and contempt when trial is on. Sunflower thing is so life affirming to hear of. All MOO.

The poster (who stated this witness saw him) is a verified insider by the mods coffeechick.

This witness was asked by QPS on THEIR SITE to contact CRIMESTOPPERS and she DID.

That is proof for me and real.....

The person on Facebook didn't specify what or who they saw, so i don't know if there is any reason to believe this is the same witness who allegedly saw NBC at the bus stop.

I really hope you mean these 'Powerful people" would decide to save them if GBC is innocent only. I would hate to think that there are some people who, by accident of birth, are able to get away with murder in this country.

I'm sure it happens more than we'd like to think even right here in Australia. That's just how the world works. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Thanks CJ! For me, sleuthing Allison's murder is not only about Allison, but about all other women who have been senselessly killed by someone very close to them. I think Allison's case (and her memory) will endure for a long time and I wouldn't be surprised if one day some new Law is passed related to the circumstances of this case, that could bear her name. JMHO.
CASECLOSED:I too hope that Parliament will consider that The Criminal Law, as it stands, needs to be reviewed; that new Laws will be passed that suspects should be interviewed by Police and that the Police investigative process not be impeded by the hiring of a legal eagle Criminal Lawyer whilst one is technically considered 'innocent'.

Time for quick post only. I hear that this investigation is going very well. Loads of evidence to reconcile and check. More than just homicide offences to check which partly explains media shyness. The immunity and CMC angles seem unlikely to me but certainly possible. Am expecting high risk of perjury and contempt when trial is on. Sunflower thing is so life affirming to hear of. All MOO.

Thanks for checking in Hawkins. We need your positive posts and you are an extremely credible poster in our eyes!

Enjoy the rest of your road trip!

If the Baden-Clay name carries so much weight, and how can it, really ? it is only 2 generations old, then why haven't all these weighty people given Gerard a hand up wih the business??

Business being e.v.e.r.y.t.h.i.n.g.

Hopefully justice prevails mate, sometimes people power can be necessary to turn the tables if in fact some form of conspiracy to pervert the course of justice occurred...... in fact forums like this and the internet in general makes this more achievable.....

Sadly I think I get what you are saying.
Would the police and child protection officers be able to put very strict conditions re GBC having his children at this point.
Was thinking along the lines of a 3rd person being present at all times out of school hours.

As far as I know Kiwi the police and Child Protection Services would not be able to put strict conditions on GBC in regard to the girls. He has not been charged with anything at this stage. The girls, I imagine love their father and would be very traumatized to be taken away from him. Child Protection Services would not and cannot remove the girls from GBC without going through the legal channels with proof that the children are in danger. GBC is their father, their legal guardian and he has every right to have them with him, according to the law.

I would really like to know what GBC's mindset is at the moment. His whole world has come crumbling down around him, with the latest MSM report that his real estate business is dead in the water. He must feel like a complete failure and I'm so concerned for those little girls.

I'm worried that he's going to take the coward's way out to avoid further humiliation.

This is my opinion only and I don't want it taken out of context that GBC is suicidal.

Bet he's feeling just a little bit depressed though.

MOO.

I would say it happens more often than we'd like to believe, even here in Australia. It's just how the world works. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaryEllen77