Brooke Bennett, 12 years old Randolph VT #16

Status
Not open for further replies.
We have 2 references previous to him telling the 18 year old that he was going to murder her like he did the 12 year old in or from Arizona.

I missed this some how Dawn. Could you tell me what came of this?? It was in the affidavit. Was this just 'talk' or has he killed a 12 yr old in Arizona? Has any research been done relating?

Hello. I am new on here although I have been reading about this case since it started. One thing I am not sure of and I would like others input on is this. When Brooke went missing, here mother said, "I am not mad at you. Please come back home." (maybe not in those EXACT words though) That has ALWAYS bothered me. Why would she say that?????:waitasec:

I don't know how to word this delicately enough, but I'll try. I've heard on tv news that some teenagers have partys in which they use baggies in lieu of condoms. I think that's what Jacques was trying to emulate in conjunction with the teenager lingo emails, blog postings, the fake so-called party and the age of JUVENILE #2 in attempt to pass JUVENILE 2 off as the murderer of Brooke.

Hence the baggie in close proximity for the cops to find; that Jacques himself led them to.

==========================================================
You could be absolutely right about that. Come to think of it, I have heard of kids using baggies....

Hello everyone. I'm a newbie here. I'm mainly reading posts for now but will throw in my own opinions once I get a little more familiar with how this all works. You all are doing a fantastic job! :clap:

Lightinthedark

Hello. I am new on here although I have been reading about this case since it started. One thing I am not sure of and I would like others input on is this. When Brooke went missing, here mother said, "I am not mad at you. Please come back home." (maybe not in those EXACT words though) That has ALWAYS bothered me. Why would she say that?????:waitasec:

Because first thing LE released was she might run away from someone she talked at Myspace IMO

Hello and welcome. Maybe they had a fight??? Or maybe she said that because she thought Brooke had run away so she said she wasn't mad her to just come home.

That he'd had all of his *advertiser censored* fantasies fulfilled in his girlfriend?

Yeah, there I agree with you...if she really said these things, I'd think most young guys would think they hit the proverbial jackpot.

But I strongly disagree that this is common behavior..sex talk to that degree...among 14 year olds or even high school students.

I missed this some how Dawn. Could you tell me what came of this?? It was in the affidavit. Was this just 'talk' or has he killed a 12 yr old in Arizona? Has any research been done relating?

http://www.wcax.com/Global/story.asp?S=8587385&nav=menu183_7_2_5

The criminal Past of Jacques :

In 1993, he was convicted of kidnapping and rape committed in June 1992. Court records show that the victim was an 18-year-old young woman he supervised at a fast-food business in Rutland. The records show he and a friend got her drunk and then Jacques alone forced her into his car and over the next four hours raped her several times. The police affidavit says she was choked with a rope around her neck, gagged with a cloth in her mouth, and handcuffed with police-style cuffs. Police say Jacques eventually let her go after he told her he needed help and was going to seek psychiatric counseling.
The victim told police that Jacques said he had killed a 12-year-old girl he raped in Arizona in 1985 because she threatened to go to the police, "so he had to kill her."
The police were unable to confirm his claimed killing of the 12-year-old in Arizona, but Jacques did plead no contest to the charges of kidnap and rape in Vermont. In return, under a plea agreement, he got six years in prison, but was released after serving only four and half with credit for good time.

Eris-

Ok that makes sense. I just have a feeling both mom's know more than they are letting on. But of course this is just my opinion.

Then in another statement she says that most girls leave Breckenridge by the time they are 12 years old, but she isn't really clear herself why..she guesses they won't do things.

Brooke was 12 years old at the time of her death..about to turn 13. If he was going to fulfill this fantasy of the 12 year old dying at his hands violently..as well as raped and tortured he had to do it now.

This was premediated , I'd say over years, he knew exactly what was going to happen to Brooke that day. I also wonder how many other 12 year old or younger vics there are of his.

I think you're so on to something. 12 years old was some kind of obsession with MJ. Whether or not the "Arizona girl" was real or not, he said she was 12. He told AR most girls are "out of the program" (OMINOUS) by age 12.

Brooke was about to turn 13. He wanted to fulfill his fantasy before his chosen victim was "too old." IMO this was the urgency he talked about, even if he pretended it had to do with a threat to the 'organization.'

In the fake MySpace entry that he wrote, pretending to be Brooke, he even had "her" refer to being excited about what her "birthday surprise" was going to be from her supposed boyfriend. I'm sure in his sick mind, he was thinking of the ambush he had planned.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
okaydandy