Thank you

Khaki_Pants

Reaction score
Ha! I finally figured out how to make a thread!

I looked for a thank you thread and could not find one. If you need to remove this because I missed it, that's ok, just Give me a link. :D

First, JBean You run a great forum. And the rest of the mods. I appreciate you sticking to the rules. I appreciate that there are rules. This is the best place I have encountered!

Angel who cares.... Thanks for your diligence (sp) in keeping us updated. You are on top of it!

Patty G... Thanks so much for the shows. I say the the same things out loud to Nancy as you do some times! And give your pup a treat for me!

Astros...I admire your humbleness, and simpleness. It seems with you, "things are what they are" That is very refreshing.

Sleuths, You are AWESOME in your sleuthiness! But never forget why you are here! You are a great bunch! Keep sleuthing, but don't argue silly points. Stick to the facts and argue them home! Truth will always have it's day!

I am new here. But I had to give my thanks and couldn't find the place to do so, so this is what I did. I am bit forum illiterarte (can you tell), But I think you all ROCK!

~Khaki

I looked for a thank you thread and could not find one. If you need to remove this because I missed it, that's ok, just Give me a link. :D

First, JBean You run a great forum. And the rest of the mods. I appreciate you sticking to the rules. I appreciate that there are rules. This is the best place I have encountered!

Angel who cares.... Thanks for your diligence (sp) in keeping us updated. You are on top of it!

Patty G... Thanks so much for the shows. I say the the same things out loud to Nancy as you do some times! And give your pup a treat for me!

Astros...I admire your humbleness, and simpleness. It seems with you, "things are what they are" That is very refreshing.

Sleuths, You are AWESOME in your sleuthiness! But never forget why you are here! You are a great bunch! Keep sleuthing, but don't argue silly points. Stick to the facts and argue them home! Truth will always have it's day!

I am new here. But I had to give my thanks and couldn't find the place to do so, so this is what I did. I am bit forum illiterarte (can you tell), But I think you all ROCK!

~Khaki

Bravo!

~Khaki

Welcome! Excellent thread! Thanks for starting it. ITA...I love coming to this forum. Its the first thing I do when I have my lunch hour and then when I get off of work. I never knew a such a friendly, smart and dignifed gathering of great minds could peacefully co-exist on an Internet forum. Thanks to all who make it possible. Keep it up! You are very much appreciated.

Bravo! I, too, wish to give thanks...Thanks to all the mods for everything that they do, thanks to Tricia for starting a wonderful website, thanks to all of the super sleuths for every single contribution, thanks to all of the astros for simply having one of the most fascinating threads I've ever seen, and thanks to everyone for letting me be a tiny part of it all. Great thread, by the way, and thank you Khaki for starting it!

Indeed, Indeed! Thank you all, you are the best!

Yes, I don't go on many message boards...and when I have been on some with little moderation I soon end up leaving...humanity hidden by a computer screen can get nasty.

Sooo, at first when I was told I needed to use an email address with my internet provider I balked :blushing:...and continued to lurk, but as I saw good reason for that AND the way things are actually dealt with I felt much better coming here.

Thank you again.

Yes, I don't go on many message boards...and when I have been on some with little moderation I soon end up leaving...humanity hidden by a computer screen can get nasty.

Sooo, at first when I was told I needed to use an email address with my internet provider I balked :blushing:...and continued to lurk, but as I saw good reason for that AND the way things are actually dealt with I felt much better coming here.

Thank you again.

My sentiments exactly! Thank you!!

WELCME,
Great post!
Thanks to everyone who puts WS together,
Thanks for the freedom of speech and a chance to help.
as you can see, WE LOVE YOU and all WS'ers. IMO

~Khaki

Everything that khaki said, sent with Big Fat:blowkiss:

YES a great big thanks to Tricia, the mastermind of W/S and all of the FANTABULOUS(my own word) Mods who ensure this forum is respectful and dignified. Also, thanks to all the brilliant minds who particpate in this delightful place we call Websleuths!

Thank you again.

I lurked for some time as well and it didn't take me long to figure out that I wouldn't hesitate to provide my email add or any info needed to be a part of Websleuths.com. It is Genuine!! Thanks for everyone that is involved. And thanks for reminding us that we need to Thank those that keep this site up and running. We get so involved in the "issues" at hand and forget, this page doesn't run by itself. Again Thanks for everyone hard work!!! :woohoo::woohoo:

Ty kc anthony, since I was looking over your check fraud charges I remembered I need to pay off my Bank of America CC.

You're an angel!

*kisses*

Thank you again.

This is my first time posting here and I'm so glad that this thread was started because I was thinking the same thing!! You guys are AWESOME!! I have never been more interested and saddened from a case before. And, I'm so glad that there are other people who share this with me - because my family sure is sick of me talking about this case so much. :)

Also, I do want to mention (if I can). It was very hard to register at one time. I did not have an email address with my internet provider but I lurked all the time and I know some members would get upset because they couldn't log on when document dumps came out or some other reason because so many guests were logged on -- and I'm sorry I was probably one of those......But now I'm one of you!! :) Thanks so much!

This is my first time posting here and I'm so glad that this thread was started because I was thinking the same thing!! You guys are AWESOME!! I have never been more interested and saddened from a case before. And, I'm so glad that there are other people who share this with me - because my family sure is sick of me talking about this case so much. :)

Also, I do want to mention (if I can). It was very hard to register at one time. I did not have an email address with my internet provider but I lurked all the time and I know some members would get upset because they couldn't log on when document dumps came out or some other reason because so many guests were logged on -- and I'm sorry I was probably one of those......But now I'm one of you!! :) Thanks so much!

Welcome to WS :)

Thanks to everyone who makes this such a great site to visit.

Thank you every one involved in this case. Offical or not. I don't post much, however, I come here daily and follow the case. I, along with some of you, could obtain a degree in Cayleenomics with all this information.

I appricate the hard work everyone puts into the case and maintaining a great forum
Again A BIG thanks, all of you!!

This entire Websleuths community is great and it's because of the wonderful people who are on here every day. Special thanks to Tricia and the mods for making it all happen!

Thanks Tricia, all the hard working Mods, fellow sleuthers, I am thankful for this community and the respect and interest shown by posters here. Since I am fairly new I am checking out the Jon Benet pages and enjoying that too. I am donating monthly to TES thanks to the information I received about them here. I think they do great work. I would gladly pay dues to WebSlueths if they ever need funds to keep this site up and running. God Bless our Troops who fight daily to give us the freedom to express our thoughts.

Thank you again.

This is me too. :)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
okaydandy