AZ - Gabriel Johnson, 8 months, 26 Dec 2009 - last seen in Texas - #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why did the SMith's switch from "we are the only ones she will talk to",,to "I don't want to talk to her alone"

OMG,,the lady on NG just said "smiths, please take a second polygraph, it is unusual for two of you to be inconclusive"

I think they were lying. You never talk to a person in custody alone. It would be recorded. That was a crock of BS. But now, Tammi has been called on it. She doesn't want it to be less than public because she can't manipulate Elizabeth as much. Did you see the fear on her face/panic when answering? Telling

For anyone that has a hairball that needs to come up -- Nance is back on for the repeat, if you need it.

After that, I happen to know where you can get a very nice enema.

All cleaned up (out, so to speak), slickered up, and ready to go.
I'll pass on that tonight -- right now I have a date with Horatio Caine!! :D

thanks so much :) Do we know what time the bus left for FL and if this scenario is even possible - that she went to Victoria first, came back and then got the bus to FL? IIRC from the Google map, one way from San Antonio to Victoria is over 2 hrs.

Go to this link, it is in an earlier post where it has the bus schedule.
the bus goes through Victoria,,,,,,,,,,,,,oh duh,,LOL..do you think this is where and when the ping happen???? she had the phone then or gave it to someone who was on the bus??

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=4659126"]AZ - 8 mo. old Gabriel Johnson missing since 12-26-09, #4 - Page 9 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Paraphrased:

The person says you know I live in Victoria, Tx and you were saying that they tracked Elizabeths cell gps to this city, I talk with Law enforcement on a daily basis, I asked an state officer today, what they were told and where to look for the baby, and he had no idea what I was talking about, so he had me tell him about the baby and ...he was going to check his email, because he might of missed that,,,,,,,now thats something

Hmm.

WHAT? I am freaking lost....

oh by the way the woman on NG that pops a quick one at the Smith's is sheryl mccollum

I stand corrected. An Agency would still place with out dads consent in TX.

I wondered how this seeming smart girl was not terrified in her situation, now I see, she is confident that what she did is legal, at least in Texas. Can't wait until the press release after her "meet" with the attorney.

Hey, mum... thank you! Do you have a reference for the ping date?

Yes, but cannot reveal it. Very reliable.[/QUOTE]

http://www.eastvalleytribune.com/story/149226
But before Johnson was arrested at a youth hostel in Miami Beach, a cell phone signal was tracked to her in Victoria, Texas, three days earlier, according to a court document. Victoria is 115 miles southwest of San Antonio, and the signal was last caught moving toward the Mexico border, according to the document.

Court documents say different. :innocent:

ARRESTED on 12/30. Booked on 12/31. Puts the day of the pings on the 27th.
JMO

Yes, but cannot reveal it. Very reliable.

http://www.eastvalleytribune.com/story/149226
But before Johnson was arrested at a youth hostel in Miami Beach, a cell phone signal was tracked to her in Victoria, Texas, three days earlier, according to a court document. Victoria is 115 miles southwest of San Antonio, and the signal was last caught moving toward the Mexico border, according to the document.

Court documents say different. :innocent:

ARRESTED on 12/30. Booked on 12/31. Puts the day of the pings on the 27th.
JMO[/QUOTE]

Thanks... but is it possible they counted this way 30, 29, 28

I wondered how this seeming smart girl was not terrified in her situation, now I see, she is confident that what she did is legal, at least in Texas. Can't wait until the press release after her "meet" with the attorney.

If what she did was legal, why not say? She is hiding something obviously. Even if Tx allows adoption without fathers consent, could it still be contested in court?

I am not an attorney, but the court hearing was where EJ was granted legal and physical custody and it offered LM visitation. That is my understanding. Because he did not get his visitation he went back to court and on the 28th was granted custody because she didn't show up.
Even though he got court ordered visitation, in TX they did not need his consent and they do not have to adhere to AZ's laws because baby was placed in TX. That is how it is preceived by an agency that may see a caucasian baby who will bring them up to $25,000- $50,000 for an adoption

That is incorrect. Eliz and Logan were granted joint custody, with each having legal and physical custody for half the week - Sun to Wed for one, Wed to Sun for the other. It was not visitation for Logan. It was custody.

It is because Eliz violated this custody order that the felony warrant was issued against her for custodial interference.

I find it extremely difficult to believe that it is perfectly legal for a mother to give her child away without the legally named biological father giving up his custodial and paternal rights. Please provide a link to verify that.

Have you been verified with Tricia as a professional?

Thank you.

If what she did was legal, why not say? She is hiding something obviously. Even if Tx allows adoption without fathers consent, could it still be contested in court?

Yes it could still be contested in court. If I were the adoptive parents I would be handing the baby back, but listen guys,,,there are alot of them who would not. Maybe EJ will talk once she gets an atty. This girl is smart, and up until this point she has no atty. She has no one to speak on her behalf.

She has been in foster care and had a horrible up bringing, she may be in survival mode,,,have no idea what that is like, but I imagine she can handle things alot more then I could. I would break and cry and that drop of a hat, but I had a different up bringing.

I am not an attorney, but the court hearing was where EJ was granted legal and physical custody and it offered LM visitation. That is my understanding. Because he did not get his visitation he went back to court and on the 28th was granted custody because she didn't show up.
Even though he got court ordered visitation, in TX they did not need his consent and they do not have to adhere to AZ's laws because baby was placed in TX. That is how it is preceived by an agency that may see a caucasian baby who will bring them up to $25,000- $50,000 for an adoption

I have to disagree. It was my understanding that EJ and Logan had "joint custody". When he went to exercise his half of the custody and realized she was gone, he went for full custody and was granted just that because she failed to show up for the hearing.

From what you're saying, if my husband and I split up and he has court ordered visitation, it's OK if I take my children across state lines unbeknownst to him and adopt them out with no consent from their natural father? I don't think so. That's kidnapping and abuse. There is no case to my knowledge where it's OK for one parent to decide to adopt a child out without the consent of the natural father no matter where they are born.

5 days. Dec 22 to Dec 27. Not a week. Not Motel 6.

Was it the car that was found at the Motel 6? She probably dumped it there because it was so close to Tornado Bus Lines?

they have 2 locations with different websites, LOL, oops. But that one for a single is 225 plus tax, so comes out about the same. The other is on san pedro, and close to fiesta also, thats why I got a little confused.

san pedro is the one she stayed at. not laureate drive.

thanks so much :) Do we know what time the bus left for FL and if this scenario is even possible - that she went to Victoria first, came back and then got the bus to FL? IIRC from the Google map, one way from San Antonio to Victoria is over 2 hrs.

According the video I linked below, the bus left at 1 PM. So it's possible EJ was in Victoria in the morning and back in San Antonio to leave the car and get on the bus. What we don't know is what time the pings were in Victoria. But I'll bet LE knows and if the pings meant anything wouldn't they be telling Victoria citizens to be on the look out for Gabriel.

http://www.foxsanantonio.com/newsroom/top_stories/videos/vid_903.shtml

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member