Conrad Murray Trial - Closing Arguments 11-3-11

Now we have the ultimate crux of the case! Dr. Murray should be responsible for MJ self-administering. Now he's going after Dr. Steinberg's baby on a countertop analogy, cuz all analogies are to be taken literally, ya know.

"The crux of this case is the prosecution believe that dr murray should be responsible for MJ' self administration. "

Chernoff is criticizing the "baby on a countertop" analogy that Dr. Steinberg made. The problem is the analogy was in reference to a sedated patient, not MJ as a person.

Chertoff is going to get hate mail now, if he hasn't already.

OMG - talk about spinning ..... Steinberg made an analogy about CM leaving the room not that MJ was a baby ......

If partial truths are stated in closing are objections allowed?

not hitting it out of the ballpark here, and I've not even followed the case!

Chernoff is WHINING... His whole demeanor is like he's begging the jury, "Don't believe them, believe ME."

There is a whole world of difference in the way Walgren presented his closing. Precise, direct, matter of fact, BELIEVABLE. Chernoff is just not coming across too well.

IMO, of course.

Is there anyone Chernoff has forgotten to blame? Has he accused the judge in the conspiracy yet?

"At what point do you draw the line about the responsibility of a grown up. ?"

"The propofol alone would not have killed him. So are we holding dr Murray responsible for all of it? "

The drugs weren't even in cabinet. Half the time the were in the lobby of N. Alvarez.

Overall, from what I caught of that closing by Chernoff...that has got to be the worst I've ever heard.

Earlier Chernoff said if it was anyone else besides Michael Jackson, there would be no doctor on trial. So Mr. Chernoff you give different persons different values, so how much more are you worth as a human than anyone else? That makes me sick.

Will Jury take the case tonight? I hope so!

Chernoff finished by mumbling "and I hope you find him not guilty in this case." He didn't say it with much conviction. Quite an abrupt ending to his closing argument.

Chernoff = This is not a reality show this is reality.

Complete with the infliction on re al i ty.

And I hope you find Dr. Murray not guilty. WTF?

So is he saying Michael Jackson doesnt deserve justice like any other American citizen????????????????????????????:furious:

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clancehan
Back