Possible Suspects on the Highway of Tears

I'm just skimming some of the speculation regarding possible suspects prior to the identification of Fowler as being responsible for three confirmed and up to eleven of the murders ... politicians, RCMP, racist aspect ... it seems to be none of the above ... nothing more than a foreign roofer that lived a transient lifestyle and who has a lengthy criminal history.

Cody Alan Legebokoff, 21, is now accused of being British Columbia's latest serial killer. He's charged with murdering four women in a case that unravelled with a huge helping of chance.

Insp. Brendan Fitzpatrick said in an interview Monday he didn't want to reveal too many details about the case.

But he agreed the chance meeting last year of a man in an erratically driven truck near the notorious Highway of Tears and an officer on his way to meet with a colleague led to a major investigation

http://ca.news.yahoo.com/police-charge-suspected-serial-killer-prince-george-b-202102619.html

I remember this perp from the murder of the 15 year old girl (Loren Leslie) and didn't know he was being suspected of the murder of 3 other women as well. I'll be looking to see if he could possibly be associated with other murders on top of those. I saw this info on the 48 hours show last night. Here is specific info from the National Post:

Police weren’t ruling out the possibility that Mr. Legebokoff could be linked to more killings even as they said the murders weren’t related to the Highway of Tears investigation of 18 women who have gone missing along Highway 16 from Prince George to Prince Rupert since 1969.

Ms. Leslie’s father, Doug Leslie, said forensic evidence from the truck led police to charge Mr. Legebokoff with the murders of Cynthia Frances Maas, 35, Natasha Lynn Montgomery, 23, and Jill Stacey Stuchenko, 35. All three were mothers who reportedly worked in the sex trade. Ms. Maas’ body was found L.C. Gunn Park on the banks of the Fraser River. Ms. Stuchenko’s body was found in a gravel pit near Prince George. Ms. Montgomery’s body has yet to be found. Police say the killings began in October 2009, when Mr. Legebokoff would have been just 19.

http://news.nationalpost.com/2011/10/18/cody-alan-legebokoff-suspected-serial-killer/

Here is the perp in case someone recognizes him from the area, etc:

murdered-women.jpg

Cody Alan Legebokoff, 21, is charged with murdering three women and a teenage girl in northern B.C

http://news.nationalpost.com/2011/10/18/cody-alan-legebokoff-suspected-serial-killer/

http://www.bcnorth.ca/magazine/pages/Debi/tears/tears1.htm

" Guesses as to what sort of person the police might be looking at include a travelling salesman dressed in a suit who would seem like a trustworthy person to catch a ride with. Maybe a hunter who comes to our wildlife-rich area. Maybe a trucker who barrels in, then out of our towns. Or could it be someone who lives here? Someone who always seems to be at the right place to stop to pick up young women"

Highway of Tears investigation still active, chief investigator insists, with several suspects in sight

Not enough evidence to lay charges ...

VANCOUVER — The Mountie overseeing the investigation into the murders and disappearances of women and girls along British Columbia's so-called Highway of Tears says his officers have a number of "strong suspects," but they have yet to uncover enough evidence to lay charges nearly two years after the last major break in the case ...

http://www.theprovince.com/news/bc/...gation+active+says+Mountie/9977505/story.html

I just don't believe any of that. Whose blog is this? Hearsay, same with the youtube guy, some indie-film guy? Who? I wonder if these posts should be in a rumour thread downstairs?

This is not the only man claiming things li.kr this. Research the history of the RCMP and first nations in BC call it heresy or whatever you please. Trust me you won't sleep after the seArch will lead you to ma y people with videos like this.

Does anyone believe Maddie (Madison) Scott is a victim?

I spent a lot of time in that area a few years ago and there are a lot of shady characters up there. Lots of drugs too. I think Madison Scott was targeted personally. Not so much that she owed for drugs or even did them for that matter. I am tending more to believe that she knew something she shouldn't of.
Again this is all in a guess and theory. Someone knows things about some of the murders up there and people are too scared to talk in fear of retaliation. Sure they connected Fowler to a few of them years ago. But most of them are done by locals in my opinion.

I spent a lot of time in that area a few years ago and there are a lot of shady characters up there. Lots of drugs too. I think Madison Scott was targeted personally. Not so much that she owed for drugs or even did them for that matter. I am tending more to believe that she knew something she shouldn't of.
Again this is all in a guess and theory. Someone knows things about some of the murders up there and people are too scared to talk in fear of retaliation. Sure they connected Fowler to a few of them years ago. But most of them are done by locals in my opinion.

Welcome to Ws MattOrton!
If you are interested, here is the thread for Madison..
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...rhoof-B-C-27-May-2011&highlight=madison+scott

i believe a public inquiry is in order as to why our govt is deleting information relating to missing and murdered women on the Highway of Teats!

here is a snippet from the above link. Thank you sheshecanada.

A former staffer at the B.C. Ministry of Transportation alleges that more than a dozen emails were deleted in November 2014 following a freedom of information request relating to the Highway of Tears, a stretch of road notorious for cases of missing and murdered women.
The NDP has made public a letter written by former executive assistant Tim Duncan to Privacy Commissioner Elizabeth Denham. In the letter, Duncan says that when he protested an instruction to delete the emails, a ministerial assistant took hold of his keyboard and did it himself.
"When I hesitated, he took away my keyboard, deleted the emails and returned the keyboard, stating, 'It's done. Now you don't have to worry about it anymore,'" Duncan wrote in the letter.
When his concerns continued to be dismissed, Duncan writes, he was told, "It's like The West Wing. You do whatever it takes to win."
Duncan writes that he does not believe the incident was unusual.
"I want to stress that this is not an isolated incident. It is my belief that the abuse of the freedom of information process is widespread and most likely systemic within the [Premier Christy] Clark government. I would ask that you please look into this further."
As to the content of the deleted emails, Duncan says that he does not recall details, as many were messages he was cc'd on and had never read.
Transportation Minister Todd Stone told CBC News that he knew nothing of the allegations made by his former staffer until they were raised in Thursday's question period.

I have long suspected Pat Carson, a RSO in Edmonton who is known to have an affinity for "Eastern-looking" women and attempts to lure them to his ranch under false pretenses. Some simple sleuthing over the web should give you a pretty good idea of why I feel this way.

Has anyone looked further into this? Just seen a heartbreaking programme of Stacey Dooley interviewing amber's mother and her 7 year old son. I'm shocked that this has a last post at 2016. Pat carson seems my main suspect. Come on everyone... let's discuss and find this monster!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DazzelleShafer
Back