JLM: Other Possible Victims - #2

JM charged w HGs murder, he will appear via video on Feb 18 in court to be charged. No charges for MH yet.

No death penalty? Unbelievable.
I really hope the charges go up after the Fairfax case gets charged. And I wonder if they want to charge him for MH, too, so "keeping him alive" to do so? Don't know how that works...

They might not sentence JM with death penalty if they are trying to keep him alive to help identify any possible other victims. During the Green River Killer Case, a judge made a plea deal with Gary Ridgeway to lessen his sentence to life in prison for exchange of Ridgeway working with investigators to help identify and find the many other possible victims. Ridgeway had around 50 known victims plus there still are a number of suspected missing victims. The judge said it was a hard decision to make the plea deal, but he he came down to figuring it would be nice for the missing victims' families to be able to burry their loved ones properly. As for JM, I wouldn't be surprised if there are quite a few more victims other than the three already known.

http://wtkr.com/2014/10/01/cnu-confirms-jesse-matthew-was-investigated-for-sexual-assault-on-campus-in-2003/

Taylor was seen on surveillance video at the same gas station as Murphy, 17. He has maintained he is innocent, saying he and Alexis went back to his camper to smoke marijuana with another man.

The other man was not Jesse Matthew, the Commonwealth Attorney for Nelson County, Anthony Martin, said.

You know I have been thinking (for what that's worth) that JM did fit the description RT gave. AND on another note the way Cassandra Morton's body was found I think it is the same person that murdered HG and MH. Campbell County Sheriff Terry Gaddy said earlier that the head had been found several feet away from the body, but would not speculate whether it was the result of foul play.

http://www.newsadvance.com/news/loc...2-8c32-5c35-ab11-924e06468aa1.html?TNNoMobile

You know I have been thinking (for what that's worth) that JM did fit the description RT gave. AND on another note the way Cassandra Morton's body was found I think it is the same person that murdered HG and MH. Campbell County Sheriff Terry Gaddy said earlier that the head had been found several feet away from the body, but would not speculate whether it was the result of foul play.

http://www.newsadvance.com/news/loc...2-8c32-5c35-ab11-924e06468aa1.html?TNNoMobile

Thanks for posting the link, grammy! IMO, there is a strong possiblity that JM was responsible for Cassandra's death. She was found on Liberty U property too and JM has a history of being an outdoorsman. I don't think JM really has a 'type' if one considers the difference in his alleged known victims. His MO seems to be young women who are walking alone at night! SCARY!!! MOO

Hattie Brown pings for me because they found her burnt car behind an abandoned farm, which is where JM would put it. He likes abandoned buildings. The only thing is that she disappeared in a differ part of the state, however Virgilina, where her car was found seems to be where an extensive trail system that runs through North Carolina begins. If he likes the outdoors, maybe he is familiar with those trails and the area. Her brother disappeared in 2013 and her nephew was named as a suspect in her disappearance. She dropped him off at a party, so that's weird. Maybe Jesse was at that party too?

Not to stir up a hornet's nest, but... related? Is this case being discussed elsewhere on this forum? I can't remember JM's timeline for 2003, if that was one of the times he was "missing" or not.

Apologies if this is not where this post belongs, either.

http://www.cnn.com/2015/05/11/us/co....html?sr=fb051215serialkillercase8aVOdtopLink

"The remains of at least four additional people have been found during a serial killer investigation behind a Connecticut strip mall where the bodies of three women were previously found, authorities said Monday. Investigators believe that one person is responsible for the deaths, Wardwell said...."There is no danger to the public at the time from the alleged serial killer," Wardwell said without elaborating on who they believe the suspect to be. The ongoing investigation supports our strong belief that the person responsible for this is not able to continue this conduct at this time," he added.""

Not to stir up a hornet's nest, but... related? Is this case being discussed elsewhere on this forum? I can't remember JM's timeline for 2003, if that was one of the times he was "missing" or not.

Apologies if this is not where this post belongs, either.

http://www.cnn.com/2015/05/11/us/co....html?sr=fb051215serialkillercase8aVOdtopLink

"The remains of at least four additional people have been found during a serial killer investigation behind a Connecticut strip mall where the bodies of three women were previously found, authorities said Monday. Investigators believe that one person is responsible for the deaths, Wardwell said...."There is no danger to the public at the time fGhdrom the alleged serial killer," Wardwell said without elaborating on who they believe the suspect to be. The ongoing investigation supports our strong belief that the person responsible for this is not able to continue this conduct at this time," he added.""

The NY Daily News named a suspect:
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/crime/conn-serial-killer-jailed-2003-murder-report-article-1.2219138

Sage’s grandmother beseeches City Council
Lisa Provence, C-Ville
9/17/15 at 6:48 AM

A couple of grim anniversaries were noted on September 13: the one-year anniversary...

[...]

“I just want to put you on warning,” said Lolita “Cookie” Smith. “I’m going to be in your face every time you look around.”

Cookie Smith said she has undergone triple bypass surgery and has suffered from the stress of Sage’s disappearance. “I can’t understand, for the life of me, why these other people’s cases can’t be solved, but these white girls can be.”

Asked Smith, “What makes one life more valuable? I don’t understand. It’s killing me.”

Smith begged for answers. “Help me,” she said. “That’s my baby out there and I’m asking y’all, please do something.”

[...]

I'm going to go out on a limb and say that there's probably no connection to JM since the remains are those of a 50 year old male...

I've seen it speculated that JM could have been involved in a missing person case that happened in '82 so...ya never know!

I've seen it speculated that JM could have been involved in a missing person case that happened in '82 so...ya never know!

I'm assuming that comment is "sarcastic/ironic"?

(If it wasn't, JM was a baby in '82...)

"Hawkeye", your pseudonym fits you. Apparently, JM was born at a young age.:ignore:

Thank you for that info. What do you think of the Jamisha Gilbert case? I listen to the DA's press conference. He was pretty convincing about her not having been a victim of foul play, the ideas I present below will make more sense if you read the report, and here's a link to the full report:

http://www.ocalynchburg.com/news/2014/Jamisha Gilbert Death Report.pdf
please see page 8 and 9 for the maps.

How did she end up near a cemetery in briar patch so thick they had to use chainsaws to get to her? The map below shows the area.

https://www.google.com/maps/place/C...2!3m1!1s0x89b2d951b3596a3b:0xf7fc057ba44bd4f6

Even if there was a small trace THC that may have had the disorienting effect by itself, there was no history of the this straight A honors student ever acting that outrageously erratically before? It sounded like her group of friends smoked with her before and they only reported slightly higher goofiness than normal and the gripes kids her age would have; not getting along with parents; and just being told she has to pay her uncle rent. It sounds like hindsight extrapolations in the investigation report from haphazard pieces of info kids may write in diaries. The effects of that little amount of THC would wear off, thus she would have been acting out much more when she was with friends, rather than afterwards. Why was she running when she should have been spaced out and sluggish if hypothermia and THC are the causes? What was she running from? She was never reported to have been psychotically diagnosed. That stuff doesn't happen in one night.

If at that late hour, there's a cam that picks her up at the waste treatment plant, and she's perhaps disoriented and doesn't seek help, since she was in a panic maybe she didn't notice the worker, may be the predator did. If the worker didn't notice a half dressed girl running by, she could have equally not noticed him, being in a panic and in fear.
A map of the treatment plant:

https://www.google.com/maps/place/C...2!3m1!1s0x89b2d951b3596a3b:0xf7fc057ba44bd4f6

Hypothermia makes you sluggish and not to want move. From what I understand, people are overcome by fatigue, want to fall asleep, stay still and freeze. A false feeling of heat comes once they succumb in place and undress in place, if they do, not while running. Part of her clothing was already off of her when she's caught running by the cam. The way the investigation lays out the experts views is far fetched, as admittedly, so is what I'm writing. Except now we know what this predator may have been up to.

All her movements could be explained too, if she were run off the road. A predator offers help and a ride, she manages to get away, once he starts to attack. The taunting attacker is then chasing her in his car, which this predator may have by some indications liked to chase and hunt. So when he gets to the area of the plant, he may have seen the worker or expected cameras, either way he may have known the nearest residence where she may have been able to get help is right after Tyreeanna Rd on the Concord Turnpike, which is a convenient loop able to cut her off before she does get where she can get help, all without appearing on the waste plant cam.
Map below:

https://www.google.com/maps/dir/37....31,-79.111883,1760m/data=!3m1!1e3!4m2!4m1!3e0

Then we know now what this predator did with clothes. The report is not clear what clothes she has on when running past the plant, she may or may not have lost her shirt and bra by then which was found before the plant. If she is running in the direction of where there are houses, people, and help that she knew of, then why didn't she get there? Why would she stray from the open road she's been running on into a much more isolated area around the briar patch, as shown above?

I think the plausibility of the report verse what we know this predator is capable of should be given a second look. I had fewer doubts about her not being a victim before I read the report and would be interested to know what others think. Sorry for the tome, but this has been bugging me for days and I kept wondering about it. Oh, and btw, when was the owner of ¨tear drop hill" in that accident that killed him/her and what were the conditions?

Noting waste management plant not noticed before.

It is still so very sad and maddening what that horrible excuse for a human being did to those lovely young women.
Glad that ultimately, it was his great big cocky ego that helped to identify him.
imo.
"The T-shirt, I believe, was found in November ... a couple weeks after Morgan was killed," said Gil Harrington.
"Most disturbing to me was that ... it had been put out like a trophy," she continued. "And just the -- the nerve and cockiness of a perpetrator who would leave a trophy like that in the middle of a campus."

"They were able to actually pick up some of Morgan's DNA in the T-shirt," Dan Harrington explained.
Even more importantly, testing picked up "unknown" DNA. When police ran it through their database, they got a hit: not to a person, but to another crime four years earlier and 100 hundred miles away.
"They had foreign DNA in their case which was matched to my foreign DNA in my case," said Detective Michael Boone.
rbbm.

There was a two part show on ID last night about JM and Hannah Graham case. Was there a thread going on it?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam
Back