Reports of alleged Casey Anthony video diary surface on Internet

Status
Not open for further replies.
The video was posted all over FCA and Caylee-related sites on FB. Apparently, the video was ORIGINALLY posted by a page titled 'People Against "We Support Casey Anthony" ' The video was leaked by an FCA supporter who claims he wanted to post the video to show "Casey haters" that she wasn't locked in a room with no freedom. The FB page claims that FCA is extorting money from supporters by making them pay for these videos and says their motivation for posting the video, is to expose the truth about FCA and what she is doing.

If it is true, it doesn't surprise me one bit.. She is trash

If the 'supporters' are that gullible to be extorted than I don't feel sorry for them either.

Not to be rude, but if that really is her, it looks like the girl has been putting on weight.

How did she do it in black and white and why did she do it in black and white? Who is the couple in the picture in the background? Where did she get the $$$ to buy a computer? I also noticed she wearing jewelery...is it a ring on a chain or something else?

I think the necklace is the one like CA has with Caylee's ashes. The money was probably from the pictures she sold from Ohio. Obviously she has no life. Adopted a dog???? The dog could belong to someone else and she just watches it during the day. She talks about taking the computer with her but not the dog. From the sound of the video she has nothing, nothing that she can talk about. jmo

How is it possible she's been doing audio diaries - and it's not been leaked before?

Very curious about that 'site'.

Her comments about the dog/adoption are odd. "he's as much my dog as any of the other pets I've had". Almost like, her past family dogs were 'different' vs. an adopted one as if the other past ones were 'birthed' or something. IDK - just odd comments to me.

Well, yes everything she says is darn right odd and I hate to be clarifying anything for her but I think what she's saying is what some pet owners feel that when they raise a pet from puppy or kitten it is their own and that their pet's behaviour stems from the way they raised them and then when you adopt an older pet who has already been raised, had another life before, been abandoned etc then you adopted it so it's not your own like the one you raised from puppy. Hope I'm making sense?

Yes or almost cabin-ish.

Yeah or a out building used as a home office? Could that be a picture of CM and his wife in younger days? It seems to be an ol timey photo but maybe it's the B/W that's giving it that appearance. Very curious indeed!

My very first impression was that it was not her because the voice sounded unlike her. I found the comment about the dog and ............... than any of ......" families I've ever had if not more so. Don't know if she is speaking of the dog or the family she is with. She sounds like a foster child being shifted from to home. Quite a slam to her real family. And of course, Caylee didn't even rank up there with a pet.

I noticed when she said the comment about things only getting better, she picked up the necklace and paused. I wonder if her mother sent some Caylee jewelry to her.

But as we know, she never does anything without a motive - usually the motive being to body slam another person to the ground like she did her dad. In this case, she may think the public will soften up at her new attitude and perhaps buy a book.

Just keep on talking to yourself Casey.

Are you kidding me? Her first "appearance" since the trial and she does not even mention Caylee? What a <strange, strange> person.

I tried to start a thread about this video last night, but i guess the mods did not approve.
The Caylee Daily posted this video last night and it was discussed that if a YouTube video goes viral the producer makes money off of the video. I hope that is not true because by not boycotting this video we will all help FCA the baby killer make money. I will do some research on that, but if it has made the Todays show I guess any kind of boycott is to late. I did watch the video before I realized I could be helping FCA and her handlers make money. So sad if that is the case.

It sounds like her. It makes me sick that she keeps talking about "something that is mine, I bought it - no one can take it away - I don't have to give it back."

Ummm, she had the most precious thing you can have and she murdered her and threw her in a swamp. GMAB!

Wonder how she went about adopting this dog? What kind of dog? Poor dog.

One of the comments was interesting. Someone will track the ISP and possibly find out just where she is - unless she's masking the ISP - or had somebody else post it for her.

IDK - why would she post something like this for free, when she's looking for that big payday? How is she paying for herself?

Oh well, ....................
I don't know the ISP services in Florida but my guess if she was using Comcast or Time Warner then the ISP changes all the time. But if she uses another type of then it would be possible to track it.

YAWN

I'd rather watch paint dry. A thought about CA: Ignore her.

Ya don't wrestle in the mud with a pig, you get dirty and the pig likes it.

this.

I totally agree, this didnt even warrant a thread. shoulda stayed in sidebar like the blip of nothing it is.

She sickens me. Looks like the video has been flipped because the sign on the back wall says, "Help Wanted" backwards.

this.

I totally agree, this didnt even warrant a thread. shoulda stayed in sidebar like the blip of nothing it is.

I agree, whether it's real or not, it's getting attention now (especially since Today felt the need to even mention it). If it's really her, she's getting what she wants (attention). If it's not her, she's also getting what she wants (people falling for a fake).

She says at the end that maybe next time she makes a video log, she might bring the dog. Bring the dog from where? I guess this means wherever the room she's sitting in is, it's not where she is living with the poor dog.

She always pronounced the word "been" like "ben" instead of "bin", Cindy pronounces it that way also, and she said it twice. I'm sure it's her, and she's using her sweet baby voice but still has that dry affect, like I want to yell "clear your throat!!!" at her.

I do find it a bit odd that she says she isn't sure how to use her new computer, but yet a couple of times in the video, I noticed names she mentioned were muted out.. Makes no sense.. if she can barely figure out how to use the computer, how did she figure out how to do that?

I couldn't help but watch it and I am sure it's her. Funny how she has a four minute video and still says NOTHING.

It was probably done in black and white for the purpose of making it harder to see details such as birthmarks/moles/etc. I can't tell if it's her for sure, but I don't think it looks like the girl we saw in Ohio either, and some thought that she may of had work done for those pictures.

It also doesn't make sense the method of how it was obtained. Was the video published exclusively for the casey is innocent website folks? If so I can see why she would do something for a 'fansite'.

BBM If she had work done, she should ask for her money back. She looks like a 50 year old shiksa. How old is she? :floorlaugh:

2 times in the video that names are muted out: Once when she says "bleep" has been as much of a family to me as I've ever had, if not more so..

and again, when she is talking about someone coming over, and maybe "bleep" will even bring the dog.. or something along those lines.

Hopefully, the dog is in fact staying with someone else and it is not FCA that is responsible for the well being and life of it.. She shouldn't be trusted to care for another living, breathing entity ever again as long as she is alive..

JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member