The Sidebar - Harris Trial #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have you watched them since it went to the jury? They are really interesting to watch after the fact

I've watched RH's interview again. The RH-LH, not. It was unbearable enough the first time through.

and with the wife:

[video=youtube;M1kVt7Qx2xo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M1kVt7Qx2xo[/video]

Ok seriously the part where he is completely sobbing hysterically and the LH cell phone buzzes and he completely shuts off the sobbing and says your phone..who is it....
How is that freaking possible? He's totally composed....t o t a l l y

Idk. IMO their process so far suggests a consensus (or acquiescence by jurors to a take-charge foreman) to methodically hone in on/gather up the evidence they think is key. They don't seem to have spent much time actually deliberating......
Agree and their notes may not reflect the same on some of the "key evidence", thus the wishing to look again at the transcript for clarification. The transcript, was only provided as an aide so had to watch the actual evidence video's. JMHO

Watching RH-LH video on CC. RH just told LH that Cooper was eating his sausage biscuit and made repeated table-to-mouth hand gestures like Cooper was scarfing his sausage biscuit.

This does not align with ME report, does it?

Watching RH-LH video on CC. RH just told LH that Cooper was eating his sausage biscuit and made repeated table-to-mouth hand gestures like Cooper was scarfing his sausage biscuit.

It doesn't. But its not the only lie he told Leanna that day. He also said that Cooper was peaceful when he was dead. I think he was trying to make her feel better.

Nope that is what I brought up yesterday. He only had potatoes and oj per ME.
Plus he says cooper was running around and laughing so much in the play gym at cfa. Doesn't seem sleepy to me

Murphy's law says no verdict today because I have a sick kid home with me today and nothing else to do but hang around....it's like taking an umbrella with you on a grey day,..if you lug it around you never need it.

I have to be here for a painter, so I'm hoping there will be a verdict today. Afraid I might lose interest over the long weekend :D

Murphy's law says no verdict today because I have a sick kid home with me today and nothing else to do but hang around....it's like taking an umbrella with you on a grey day,..if you lug it around you never need it.

I tend to believe this. I'm home most of the day today, too! If tomorrow was a court day the verdict would come down because I'll be on a plane... I was going to come back Monday but decided to come back Sunday night just in case!!!

I tend to believe this. I'm home most of the day today, too! If tomorrow was a court day the verdict would come down because I'll be on a plane... I was going to come back Monday but decided to come back Sunday night just in case!!!
Oh you're right it definitely would have been tomorrow....planes are auto verdict lol

It doesn't. But its not the only lie he told Leanna that day. He also said that Cooper was peaceful when he was dead. I think he was trying to make her feel better.

Just watched the sausage biscuit (plus) section again. Seems to me RH told her a whole pack of lies about what happened at CFA. The sausage biscuit part was the least of it.

Imo it's pretty clear his attention wasn't on Cooper while they were in CFA. They weren't having a "great time" together. RH was exchanging Whispers with Ms. X, and doesn't even seem to have noticed what Cooper did or didn't eat.

RH says he told Cooper--are you ready for school? Strapped him in, hugged, kissed, because, etc.

I've always thought none of that was true, beyond the strapping in, and that RH told LE all of it to make himself sound an attentive dad that AM when he wasn't anything of the sort.

I also think it's odd he would have had to tell Leanna about that little ritual of his when strapping Cooper in....wouldn't she have observed that for herself at some point? Or, everytime the two of them took Cooper anywhere? I call BS.

Plus he says cooper was running around and laughing so much in the play gym at cfa. Doesn't seem sleepy to me

I'm not sure the ME said that Cooper didn't eat anything else that morning besides potatoes. I think he said that is all he could identify, but that was pretty much the extent of the testimony about stomach contents. I don't believe he testified about whether Cooper could have fully digested something he ate that morning or if there were other contents that were just not recognizable in solid form.

I don't think this is an issue.

Just watched the sausage biscuit (plus) section again. Seems to me RH told her a whole pack of lies about what happened at CFA. The sausage biscuit part was the least of it.

Imo it's pretty clear his attention wasn't on Cooper while they were in CFA. They weren't having a "great time" together. RH was exchanging Whispers with Ms. X, and doesn't even seem to have noticed what Cooper did or didn't eat.

RH says he told Cooper--are you ready for school? Strapped him in, hugged, kissed, because, etc.

I've always thought none of that was true, beyond the strapping in, and that RH told LE all of it to make himself sound an attentive dad that AM when he wasn't anything of the sort.

I also think it's odd he would have had to tell Leanna about that little ritual of his when strapping Cooper in....wouldn't she have observed that for herself at some point? Or, everytime the two of them took Cooper anywhere? I call BS.

Well, lying to his wife is something he had an awful lot of practice doing.

Did RH ever ask LH how SHE was doing or if SHE was ok in the video of them at the police station?

Really think that was all total BS. Cooper's daycare teachers said if Cooper was awake, he was walking. He was revelling in his ability to do so. And yet..not once do we see Cooper walking at CFA.

Imo there is NO WAY a kid who has been actively playing like that consents to be carried out by a parent a few minutes later.

What I envision is Cooper sitting there, picking at his food, while his father is on the phone, essentially ignoring his son.

Omg...are putting a toe into the dark Side? Come on over...we have cookies

Really think that was all total BS. Cooper's daycare teachers said if Cooper was awake, he was walking. He was revelling in his ability to do so. And yet..not once do we see Cooper walking at CFA.

Imo there is NO WAY a kid who has been actively playing like that consents to be carried out by a parent a few minutes later.

What I envision is Cooper sitting there, picking at his food, while his father is on the phone, essentially ignoring his son.

I'm with ya most of the way.....I disagree that if he is trying to be best daddy in the world he holds him like a trained monkey

RBBM. I agree. I also think that Cooper didn't appear like maybe RH (or any speaking only for myself) how would think one would look if found when/like RH found Cooper and was taken out of car. I guess my thoughts/mind would go to graphic thoughts/movie/tv stuff. IIRC he said he looked peaceful. (vs bloated, skin slippage so forth sorry but that what I thought when I heard him first time re how Cooper looked) You could see quick look of Cooper in couple photos, and it would be a better/more comforting visual than the prev graphic. JMHO *neither is what should have been, we all agree he should have been at LAA. But that not what happened.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288