Fox Orlando Mobile Web Cam #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anthonys are lucky that their property is watced 24/7 for free. They don't have to worry about the robbers or thiefs. I am sure they feel very secure, I pay a lot of money for this thing.

I would go nuts. I think this is wrong, IMO, while Casey was there, fine...now, jeesh.

that, it a very good point Still ... and we are their volunteer security team ... sorta the ADT of WS

This really bums me out that they have the media camped out in front of their home. I feel bad for looking....

I've seen it lit up like that when they first put it up .

Maybe they are waiting for the protesters to come back and want the best spot . Or someone may post Casey's bond and sneak her in during the wee hours .

What I want to know is where do these guys pee :waitasec: ???? lol

It's an honest question

Officials are expected soon to retrieve the ankle-monitoring system from Anthonys home, but they still have their web cam:floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

It looks to me like the webcam isn't active so we are probably looking at the last shot before they put the cam into standby mode. It could be the lighting we are seeing is a moot issue. I dunno ...

who has the email addy for Fox? that cam is definetly stuck ... look at the tree on the right ... doesn't change ...

I think she's reading comments...not watching the cam.

Aren't you guys cute? Yes, reading the comments, not watching the cam. I am signing off to play Grand Theft Auto now, I can get some aggression out there :crazy:

SoCaliMom - I think they put the cam into a standby mode at night unless something is happening but I could be wrong.

so dawn ... u mean I actually can get something done IRL tonight? lol

and from reading the threads, I don't think the A's were at the search. but is that really a surprise?

Besides the airport - where else is TES searching I wonder? They must be using the cell phone records and pings to grid an area, as well as places they believe she was known to frequent. I just can not imagine disposing of a child's lifeless body anywhere. Besides that dumpster by Amscot that's been mentioned as a possible location, there are hundreds of places. Caylee deserves to be found - I just pray like Laci and Conner Peterson - there will be a miracle.

If I lived in FL I would be able to do more than stare at a webcam ... but I'm not in Fl ... and until someone in the Anthony home starts talking, more power to the media for putting pressure on them by camping in their front yard.

To those that are in FL, I do say turn off the computer, the tv & get out to the search.

For I, tomorrow, will be back in front of my laptop, webcam on screen supporting the media, LE & those that DO participate in the search instead of coddling the poor Anthonys.

THAT is JMHO.

Besides the airport - where else is TES searching I wonder? They must be using the cell phone records and pings to grid an area, as well as places they believe she was known to frequent. I just can not imagine disposing of a child's lifeless body anywhere. Besides that dumpster by Amscot that's been mentioned as a possible location, there are hundreds of places. Caylee deserves to be found - I just pray like Laci and Conner Peterson - there will be a miracle.

A miracle for Laci & Conner would've been for them to be found alive ... but I do get your point.

I believe they are going off of LEs advice and following a perimeter of the cellphone pings.

I don't think Caylee is near the airport. Unfortunately, this search needs to make its way to the landfill & Blanchard Park.

I would expect the webcam won't be around much longer but who knows. The police investigation is still active and a high-profile search has just been launched. It could be awhile before this tragedy doesn't make the frontpage or primetime news.

If I lived in FL I would be able to do more than stare at a webcam ... but I'm not in Fl ... and until someone in the Anthony home starts talking, more power to the media for putting pressure on them by camping in their front yard.

To those that are in FL, I do say turn off the computer, the tv & get out to the search.

For I, tomorrow, will be back in front of my laptop, webcam on screen supporting the media, LE & those that DO participate in the search instead of coddling the poor Anthonys.

THAT is JMHO.

Wow, on one thread we have posters saying the Anthonys need to keep their mouths shut and on this thread we have posters saying they need to start talking. I feel like I'm watching some kind of strange tennis match.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998