Autopsy Report - 13 Fatal wounds ***DISCUSSION***

IMO the PD should be looking for 2 hand guns. One 40 cal, and I am not sure why they are zeroing in on Glock... Unless there are charistic extractor marks on cases... There are many brands of handguns that shoot 40. The other gun I would suggest is another handgun, likely a .25 or .380. I think this crime was most probably done by 2 shooters, firing at nearly the same time.

My idea for working this case would be to put a camara in the woods here, and record every car coming and going, then do follow ups. I believe these killers will return to the scene of this crime.

I know almost nothing about guns. I did not think the girls were shot w/ a shot gun. But, it was a rumor that was discussed yesterday, that a reporter on CNN had asked the question of Jessica Brown and that she did not deny or confirm it. So, you think 2 shooters. I go back and forth on my theory of the # of shooters........... Have you thought of a motive? Any ideas?

I don't believe 1 shooter could have done this, and IMO not a shotgun. Just viscous punks with handguns. IMO these girls were shot nearly at the same time, because no shots were fired into their backs. They were facing their killers, and surprised by them suddenly opening fire.

I don't believe there was a motive here. No drug thing, no revenge killing... I believe this was a thrill killing. A spur of the moment, "I dare you," killing. I believe these killers will return to the scene of this crime, because I believe they are from this area, and have gotten a great kick out of this killing... So it is quite natural they will return to "enjoy their work."

Someone will talk... One thing about punks, they can't keep their mouths shut.

I have always thought this a thrill kill.The perps may have known the victims but the motive was because they can. JMO. I know the family was on the edge with perspective perps but this seems so random. If it were drug deals gone sour or any of the other type motives they would have plucked the offenders. This is easy to check if money was involved as far as bank transfers among potentials.Of course, there is always under the mattress money transfers but LE has to be watching everything they do.

If someone is spending money that isn't earned than that is a red flag.

Someone will talk... One thing about punks, they can't keep their mouths shut.

I agree with that! I just wish they would talk soon!! I am going to post on the rumor thread. There was something just posted on another site.

I don't believe 1 shooter could have done this, and IMO not a shotgun. Just viscous punks with handguns. IMO these girls were shot nearly at the same time, because no shots were fired into their backs. They were facing their killers, and surprised by them suddenly opening fire.

I don't believe there was a motive here. No drug thing, no revenge killing... I believe this was a thrill killing. A spur of the moment, "I dare you," killing. I believe these killers will return to the scene of this crime, because I believe they are from this area, and have gotten a great kick out of this killing... So it is quite natural they will return to "enjoy their work."

That is why I think the girls knoew the killers. They had no idea what was going to happen........imo

One last question to ConPers and USAR~
Any thoughts on who the POI / white truck might have been?

Bullet #2 in Taylors autopsy... The first shot into her? The first shot of all? It is the only one showing any powder residue, and struck her in the chin. I believe she was standing pretty close to the shooter. Could be, he was in the truck, gun hidden under the window, behind the door. He suddenly comes up with it and shoots her square in the face, at a fairly close range.

I'm not sure the person sighted had any connection here. I am suspecting at least 3 "teens..." 20 somethings... The person sighted was solo... I also think it highly possible the girls knew the shooters, or at the least... knew of them...

Bullet #2 in Taylors autopsy... The first shot into her? The first shot of all? It is the only one showing any powder residue, and struck her in the chin. I believe she was standing pretty close to the shooter. Could be, he was in the truck, gun hidden under the window, behind the door. He suddenly comes up with it and shoots her square in the face, at a fairly close range.

Any thoughts on the groin shot that Taylor suffered?

For the longest time, I believed the girls had been shot because someone (probably a young person/teen) lost their temper when one or both of the girls "smarted off" to them. For example ~ teens in a truck, tried to get the girls to get in a truck and the girls smarted off, the teens got mad and shot them. The shooters could have been on drugs etc........ jmo

Ruf, the groin shot... IMO, A young male did this shot, IMO while she was on the ground, because if the upward movement of the bullet. It ends up going through part of her lung if memory serves.

My best guess, this male would like to have made this a sexual contact, but it ended in killing, I don't believe he was aiming at her thigh, but was shooting a short barreled hand gun and in the heat of the moment, that was the best he could do.

Please notice, this is not the same shooter who shot her in the face. This is the person who was shooting the larger hand gun. IMO, this shooter came over to her after she was down, and fired this shot.

That is why I think it random, thrill kill. He was shooting to be shooting.Damn him!

It seems to me, both girls were shot with both weapons. IMO, these shooters shot their victim, then walked to the other girl, and each took a turn shooting the other shooters victim after they were down.

I think LE should be looking for young hotheads. Not a lot of self control and basically, red neck. I also think that the small community would protect them as one of their own thinking they would grow up, find God, seek change or otherwise be anonymous. I think LE should work harder as this is a solvable crime and justice needs to be served for these girls who didn't have a chance.

I so agree... IMO these are bad seeds that need to be pulled out of the gene pool.

I think these guys were "playing army," because of the way they engaged each others targets.

Ruf, the groin shot... IMO, A young male did this shot, IMO while she was on the ground, because if the upward movement of the bullet. It ends up going through part of her lung if memory serves.

My best guess, this male would like to have made this a sexual contact, but it ended in killing, I don't believe he was aiming at her thigh, but was shooting a short barreled hand gun and in the heat of the moment, that was the best he could do.

Please notice, this is not the same shooter who shot her in the face. This is the person who was shooting the larger hand gun. IMO, this shooter came over to her after she was down, and fired this shot.

USARDOG~
I have a friend that is involved w/ LE. He stated basically the same thing you did about the groin shot and that it is 2 males that did the killings etc...... This case is haunting. I believe LE has a good idea about who committed these killings. I think one of them may already be in custody and serving time for an unrelated crime. I think LE is hoping while incarcerated, he will talk. If LE had the weapons, this case would be much closer to being solved. imo........

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smartowl
Back