Brian B. and seeing a green truck

I thought we already knew this? I am just coming up blank this second.

I could be mistaken...but I believe TL has a dark green Jeep Cherokee, which might be considered a "truck" by some people.

Yes TL has a green truck,however the one Brian B is referring to is the tatoo guy.

FWIW, I remember seeing a green pick-up truck parked in the driveway of LA's house -- in a video. Maybe a Murt?

At the time -- I want to say this was in the first half of November -- no one seemed to know whose it was.

Is this the truck you are trying to ID? I thought TL had a jeep???

My memory is fading, so I should go do some checking.......

Now my mind is blank. I had heard that Annie had a green truck. :waitasec:

I could be mistaken...but I believe TL has a dark green Jeep Cherokee, which might be considered a "truck" by some people.
I'm positive I read in the documents that TL has a Jeep. MOO

Had a thought race through the old bean.

Could the green pick-up truck belong to Sean D. from Cast Iron Tattoo? I think he & LA were friends?

I seem to recall seeing a dark green pickup truck (Ford Ranger?) parked outside LA's house.

TL's vehicle could be called a "truck", but I would probably refer to it as a "Jeep" or "SUV" if describing to LE.

When I saw the green truck parked outside LA's house, I just figured that it must have been the vehicle that Brian B was referring to - it didn't cross my mind that it could have been another one... But I will have to look into that angle some more. Do we know what Mallory drives?

It is entirely possible, to me quite likely, that LA owns the older green truck as well as his new black Mustang. They are great for hauling things...:-(

I feel that LA was (at least) KC's original/only confidante, and Brian B was simply referring to KC and LA pulling up in his little green pickup. If LA sat in the car, or Brian B only saw a glimpse of him, he may not have realized it was LA.

FWIW, I remember seeing a green pick-up truck parked in the driveway of LA's house -- in a video. Maybe a Murt?

At the time -- I want to say this was in the first half of November -- no one seemed to know whose it was.

Is this the truck you are trying to ID? I thought TL had a jeep???

My memory is fading, so I should go do some checking.......

No, your memory is not fading - and it looks like we were thinking the same thing at the same time, LOL!!!:blowkiss:

One of the Lake Vaj friends has or had a green truck in the driveway. He also is wearing a breakin necks t-shirt, which I believe is a truck club. This guy was also a part of the 16 Acres video. He's a big part of that Lake Vaj scene.

l_69f754e1db82d6d3e521ca477fc293a9.jpg

Well in the audio, Brian says he saw it in the driveway briefly while Casey went into the garage because her car was not there...this was at the end of June... if I am not mistaken

Tony had a jeep, Brian said this was like a small ranger truck

You can find this on the 7/3 cell ping thread.

The male was Sean D. He took Casey by G&C's right after Casey got her tattoo on 7/3. Brian B. is confused about the date, IMHO.

In fact, this is the visit that Casey called Cindy and told her to meet she & Caylee @ Universal so that Cindy would be outta the house. After Cindy returned she was so upset she penned her MySpace, "Caylee is missing..." epistle...and sent Lee chasing Casey down @ the clubs that night, IIRC. I believe Cindy may have been on vacation that week. Was speculated on the tattoo thread Casey may have wanted to get some different bras (e.g. x-back) that wouldn't irritate the new tattoo on her shoulder...just spec though. Interestingly, I don't believe Sean D. is on the witness list...so, whatever he had to say about this trip doesn't seem to be too relevant by inference.

The cell pings track all of the above, and coincide w/ (a) Troy's statement 'bout tattoo guy w/ common name picking up Casey before her tattoo, (b) a pic of Sean D.'s small dark-colored pickup from an onld myspace pic another WS found.

Hope this helps.

Yes, thank you very much. I am still new to this place, and just started actually delving into this case at the beginning of the year and have alot to catch up on! Thank you again:)

Does anyone remember when GA told the detectives that one day he saw Casey in Cindy's vehicle and he tried to follow her but she went really fast and lost him? While I was reading his statement, he described Cindy's vehicle and I thought it was a small green SUV. At the time, I wondered if that was the vehicle that was seen by the neighbor. I've never seen a green vehicle parked outside the Anthony house, but maybe it's an extra vehicle and maybe LA had it sometimes.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarpSleuth
Back