Where is Hasanni?

Looks to me like LR would have to take the Nimitz Fwy to Shuz. Do we know if there are tolls. Do they have cameras and do they keep records of when you went through? (Kind of like what we saw in the Caylee case) I wonder if it would be possible to figure out if he got off that Fwy at all and where? Of course, the cameras would come in handy to prove if Hasanni was in the car or not and at what point he wasn't anymore.

They might have traffic cams on the Nimitz??No tolls for where they went

Thank you Shutterfly
I believe they do have 1 I seen forklifts( left middle side of pic) you see a white car on it (hard to tell) . It looks like BIG dumpster.....I am almost willing to go out there and check myself:rolleyes::waitasec:There has to be something about that place..First off he went there on a day he had soo much to do. I could see if it was for a car that you needed to get back and forth in but a "car project" could wait especially if you have a class and 2 kids to get ready..Also why drive to Hayward and back home to go all the back past Hayward again to get to Oakland..,I would have stopped on my way..:waitasec:
I hope I didn't get anyone confused

You make perfect sense!

Looks to me like LR would have to take the Nimitz Fwy to Shuz. Do we know if there are tolls. Do they have cameras and do they keep records of when you went through? (Kind of like what we saw in the Caylee case) I wonder if it would be possible to figure out if he got off that Fwy at all and where? Of course, the cameras would come in handy to prove if Hasanni was in the car or not and at what point he wasn't anymore.

No tolls on the Nimitz. The only tolls are at bridges around the Bay Area.

And the thread goes silent---sigh :( Louis, if you're reading this, find out what happened to the search dog video at the back lot and apartments! I, for one, would like to see what you meant by their reaction at the one apartment. Poor little guy---where are you?

I think this area should be searched. It's Mountain View/St. Mary's Cemeteries. Next door is Claremont Country Club. It would certainly "fit" the rest of the screenplay scenario LWR has illustrated for us for obvious reasons, would it not?
The rear section of this cemetery appears to be unpopulated and void of graves. A series of small access roads run through some open, lightly wooded and dirt area's. I see what appears to be a maintenance area with vaults sitting on the ground as well. Looks like some digging or dirt moving going on as well. It's about 2.5 miles from Shuz, and as near as I can tell, this area may be running off of the same cell tower Shuz would run on.

HasanniMtViewCemOak.jpg

Shutterfly - I'm unable to see the images you posted in #5, 7, etc. Says this image has been removed or deleted - checked my blockers but can't find the problem. The large pics like #25 are just fine... any suggestions? TIA

Shutterfly - I'm unable to see the images you posted in #5, 7, etc. Says this image has been removed or deleted - checked my blockers but can't find the problem. The large pics like #25 are just fine... any suggestions? TIA

It's not you dearest eyes4...I crashed my photobucket account yesterday. I've been working on getting all of them back up. Gimme a minute and I'll get those two up for you.

You're not seeing things lol. Shutterfly crashed her photobucket account the other day and I imagine its remnants of that yet.

This is a nature preserve housed within Quarry Lakes. You can see it on the above map. I 'like' it and if I were closer, I'd be searching it. It appears to provide plenty of cover.
WillowSlough.jpg

replacement image for post #9

Has anyone mentioned Lake Chabot and Anthony Chabot Regional Park? I've never been there but there is water (in accordance with psychic predictions) and it looks fairly wooded. I'm not sure how many people would be there on a Monday (assuming LR got rid of Hasanni's remains on Mon. Aug. 10). People go there to walk dogs, etc, but I'm not sure how it compares to Lake Elizabeth...it's appears to be more isolated.
These would be easily accessible on the way to Oakland via 580 freeway.

http://www.mapquest.com/maps?city=C...2:0:::::1:1:1::/so:Lake+Chabot:::r::25:::::/e

I think this area should be searched. It's Mountain View/St. Mary's Cemeteries. Next door is Claremont Country Club. It would certainly "fit" the rest of the screenplay scenario LWR has illustrated for us for obvious reasons, would it not?
The rear section of this cemetery appears to be unpopulated and void of graves. A series of small access roads run through some open, lightly wooded and dirt area's. I see what appears to be a maintenance area with vaults sitting on the ground as well. Looks like some digging or dirt moving going on as well. It's about 2.5 miles from Shuz, and as near as I can tell, this area may be running off of the same cell tower Shuz would run on.

Mountain View Cemetary would, I think be a difficult place to get away with this. I'm not confident to say it's impossible, but it's a fairly historic place (former Bay Area celebrities buried there such as architect Julia Morgan -- who incidentally, designed the church where the vigil was held, Henry J. Kaiser, and others http://www.mountainviewcemetery.org/famous2.html)

It's well-kept and gives tours: http://www.mountainviewcemetery.org/tour.html

Additionally, there's a gorgeous moseleum adjacent to it, with lots of groundskeepers and staff.

I do agree though that it would fit the "story" if there is indeed a remote area. The cemetary itself is driveable but very difficult to drive in (crooked, uneven, narrow, winding roads, you feel like you're literally teetering between vaults and the like).

I think he's going to make this look like an abduction in accordance with his story. That's going to leave two options as I see them:

- A rich, white, child molester from Rockridge (more upscale or open space adjacent to upscale areas)

or

- A poorer deviant in the worst parts of the East Bay (Richmond, East Oakland, etc.) Something by the water/warehouse districts, etc.

I haven't put anything together in my head yet, but the more I think about the limited time frame between JC kissing Hasanni at 7 a.m. and LR having to leave Fremont at 3:30-3:45 p.m. at least, the more I doubt this entire same-day scenario (especially when you factor for junk yard trip and bank run, any clean-up and planning time). I think it would leave him only time to drive out 1.5 hour radius max and that would be a quick drop.

I just keep feeling this happened pre-Monday, which unfortunately would implicate JC in some way too.

Has anyone mentioned Lake Chabot and Anthony Chabot Regional Park? I've never been there but there is water (in accordance with psychic predictions) and it looks fairly wooded. I'm not sure how many people would be there on a Monday (assuming LR got rid of Hasanni's remains on Mon. Aug. 10). People go there to walk dogs, etc, but I'm not sure how it compares to Lake Elizabeth...it's appears to be more isolated.
These would be easily accessible on the way to Oakland via 580 freeway.

http://www.mapquest.com/maps?city=C...2:0:::::1:1:1::/so:Lake+Chabot:::r::25:::::/e

Here it is......
HasanniChabotLake.jpg

It's not you dearest eyes4...I crashed my photobucket account yesterday. I've been working on getting all of them back up. Gimme a minute and I'll get those two up for you.

You're the best Shutterfly - and the pictures are great. Thanks for putting them back up!

You make perfect sense!

Louis Ross murdered Hasanni Campbell in the house in Fremont on Roxie Terrace. He got away with murder because the DA has refused to continue looking for the boy's body and they didn't care about a poor black disabled foster child.

Louis Ross murdered Hasanni Campbell in the house in Fremont on Roxie Terrace. He got away with murder because the DA has refused to continue looking for the boy's body and they didn't care about a poor black disabled foster child.

Hi Robin,

Talk to me ... is this something you know - like are you close to Hasanni's family/friends or is this conjecture on your part?

At WS we care deeply about Hasanni and it breaks our hearts that he has not been found. If you were to point us in a direction to search for Hasanni and if you are familiar with the area he went missing - where would you point us?

Thanks,
Elepher

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brew23p