Websleuths Radio Sun. 3-4-12 *Long Island Serial Killer*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where was it ever reported that the doc has "breathing problems"?

I think it was the video linked below where I noticed the doc has breathing problems and difficulty walking:

CBS
New York
Police Confirm Latest Remains Human;
Count Moves To 10 In Beach Probe
April 12, 2011
http://newyork.cbslocal.com/2011/04...beach-as-part-of-serial-killer-investigation/

Here is another link where another poster noticed the same thing:

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=6332134&postcount=174"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - NY-LI 10 bodies found on Beach-Poss. SrlKlr-12/10-4 id'd; more found 3/11 #5[/ame]

**I also noticed the doc experiencing breathing and walking difficulties during the 48 Hours show.

I think it was the video linked below where I noticed the doc has breathing problems and difficulty walking:

CBS
New York
Police Confirm Latest Remains Human;
Count Moves To 10 In Beach Probe
April 12, 2011
http://newyork.cbslocal.com/2011/04...beach-as-part-of-serial-killer-investigation/

Here is another link where another poster noticed the same thing:

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - NY-LI 10 bodies found on Beach-Poss. SrlKlr-12/10-4 id'd; more found 3/11 #5

Observing someone's breathing on camera and declaring he has "breathing problems", is just like insinuating that I acted on non-public information when I uploaded CPH court docs outlining medical neglect against minors when the facts support the opposite: it is baseless.

I think, CPH is seen breathing heavily on camera because he is in shock when confronted by mainstream media about his secret life as a serial murderer and rapist.

Observing someone's breathing on camera and declaring he has "breathing problems", is just like insinuating that I acted on non-public information when I uploaded CPH court docs outlining medical neglect against minors when the facts support the opposite: it is baseless.

I think, CPH is seen breathing heavily on camera because he is in shock when confronted by mainstream media about his secret life as a serial murderer and rapist.

Okay. Yes, it is My Opinion.

If I apply that same rationale to what you just wrote, you *Think* the doc is in shock because of the camera, *In Your Opinion*. His unsubstantiated "secret life" as a "serial murderer and rapist" is also *Your Opinion* since you lack proof.

About those documents, you have a substantially different interpretation of the contents than I do. I'm not a legal expert but, I showed the documents to some people I know who are (including a judge) and they didn't understand how they could be interpreted in the same way you do.

Okay. Yes, it is My Opinion.

If I apply that same rationale to what you just wrote, you *Think* the doc is in shock because of the camera, *In Your Opinion*. His unsubstantiated "secret life" as a "serial murderer and rapist" is also *Your Opinion* since you lack proof.

About those documents, you have a substantially different interpretation of the contents than I do. I'm not a legal expert but, I showed them to some people I know who are (including a judge) and they didn't understand how they could be interpreted in they way you do,

That was the point of my post, and the point of my italicized "I think" at the beginning of the statement.

Had a judge look at the docs huh? holy :moo: you sure are interested in the docs history for someone from Texas who thinks it's a hack..er

That was the point of my post, and the point of my italicized "I think" at the beginning of the statement.

Had a judge look at the docs huh? holy :moo: you sure are interested in the docs history for someone from Texas who thinks it's a hack..er

Okay. I gotcha. Sorry, I'm a little slow today.

If you have any evidence that the doc is a hacker then we'll talk.

truthspider,

Please post in the tech thread more often. We could benefit from your experience even if you disagree with all or parts of the theories proposed in there. I don't think I have as much experience as you do. My experience is mostly with databases.

slim

Anyone have a link to alleged breathing problems?

I have kept up with this case since the beginning and I have never read anything about the doctor having breathing problems. It is my belief that the doctor was putting on a performance for the cameras to try to convince us he is much more disabled than he actually is.

truthspider,

Please post in the tech thread more often. We could benefit from your experience even if you disagree with all or parts of the theories proposed in there. I don't think I have as much experience as you do. My experience is mostly with databases.

slim

Show many any data (from mainstream reporting) that would lead me to believe technology is relevant in this case beyond the use of a burn phone and a browser and I would be happy to. Until then I am going with my theory that the perp is a master cooper who could whip together a butter churn with one hand tied to his prosthetic foot.

Attachments

• cooper.jpg
    cooper.jpg
    15.6 KB · Views: 5
  • auntellerbutterchurn.jpg
    auntellerbutterchurn.jpg
    40.8 KB · Views: 4
Show many any data (from mainstream reporting) that would lead me to believe technology is relevant in this case beyond the use of a burn phone and a browser and I would be happy to. Until then I am going with my theory that the perp is a master cooper who could whip together a butter churn with one hand tied to his prosthetic foot.

You continuously astound me with the new levels of disrespect you have for your fellow posters.

You missed the whole point as to why I asked you to post in the tech thread which, IMHO is unfortunate for everybody here.

IMO, I think it would be best if we put each other on our respective "block lists".

Okay, I'm closing this thread and if you guys want to open a new one with a topic from the radio show, go ahead. Make sure there isn't a thread about one open already though.

And the digs toward each other end now. I'm going to start using the ray gun again for the personal back and forth comments because it's annoying to so many other members to come in here and read them. I let it go for a few days so you guys could hash it out, but we're all done now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member