Who will get Zahra's remains?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I sincerely hope that they will find some form of further evidence with her remains.
SOMETHING more to hang those two parents on!

Poor baby...

I posted a few other local links concerning the possible skull on Zahra's media site if anyone is interested.

I sincerely hope that they will find some form of further evidence with her remains.
SOMETHING more to hang those two parents on!

Poor baby...

Me, too. I wish there were some information on the condition of the skull since we surmise she was hit in the head by that psychotic beast. I think it's even more likely it's Zahra's skull since they must think it belongs to a child because of the size. ?

I hope this is her, but I am trying not to get my hopes up like I did when the remains thought to be Hailey Dunn were found.

I too don't want to be disappointed but it sure feels like it is her based on all the facts in so far.

http://www2.hickoryrecord.com/news/...-more-bones-suspended-in-caldwell-ar-2177919/

"Caldwell County Sheriff Alan Jones said it is too early to speculate. He would not confirm whether the skull was that of an adult or child.

“It’s possible it’s Zahra. We hope that it is. But we want to make sure,” Jones said."

I can't imagine this statement being said if it was obvious that the skull was an adults. Zahra was 10 when she went missing and a skull of a child this age should be easy to identify. We have no other missing children in the area either. This along with the fact Hickory Police and the FBI were out there sure seems to point in Zahra's direction. MOO.

I too don't want to be disappointed but it sure feels like it is her based on all the facts in so far.

http://www2.hickoryrecord.com/news/...-more-bones-suspended-in-caldwell-ar-2177919/

"Caldwell County Sheriff Alan Jones said it is too early to speculate. He would not confirm whether the skull was that of an adult or child.

“It’s possible it’s Zahra. We hope that it is. But we want to make sure,” Jones said."

I can't imagine this statement being said if it was obvious that the skull was an adults. Zahra was 10 when she went missing and a skull of a child this age should be easy to identify. We have no other missing children in the area either. This along with the fact Hickory Police and the FBI were out there sure seems to point in Zahra's direction. MOO.

Plus, the skull would include the upper jaw with the teeth, wouldn't it usually? Didn't they get dental x-rays, etc. from Australia a year or so ago or am I imagining that part? Anyway, age could also be determined by the molars that are or are not there.

I posted a couple of more links in the media thread, but there's isn't much else. The weather is supposed to be partly cloudly tomorrow with a high around 73 here (I'm almost an hour away). They plan to search more tomorrow so the weather should cooperate.

At least damage to bone won't have deteriorated, so if there is any they will be able to see it.

Posted new links in the media thread about the search for additional bones (4-19-2012) and also the recording of the 911 call made by the hunter who found the skull.

Anyone around who could map where the skull was found in relation to the other bones? Poor baby did not deserve to be left scattered across the country side.

Have they not identified this skull yet? I so hope it's her.

So far no word on the results of the skull.

I had the 11pm news on and I heard them say something about making a movie about her. I tried to looked online this morning and couldn't find anything to back that up though. So I don't know if they haven't posted it online yet or if they pulled the story.

I have mixed feeling about a movie. What if some crazy person watches it and decides that is how they are going to torture someone. But then again, people do what they are going to do. Also, I would love for the movie to be a memorial for sorts for her.

[ame="http://maps.google.com/maps?saddr=Christy+Road,+caldwell+county+nc&daddr=Caldwell+near+Winkler+Way,+Lenoir,+NC&hl=en&ll=35.953831,-81.497612&spn=0.216496,0.219727&sll=35.854309,-81.438303&sspn=0.027096,0.027466&geocode=FXggIwIdr1Ql-ylbS0fJvCZRiDE3dxMQf__IDw%3BFWTpJQIdePok-ylPj5FhhB5RiDG9ygS0jyNMcA&oq=winkler+way+caldwell&mra=ls&t=m&z=12"]Christie Rd, Hudson, NC to Winkler Way, Lenoir, NC 28645 - Google Maps[/ame]

Looks like Winkler Way is about 26 miles or 30 minutes from the CHristy Road search site where some of Zahra's remains were located.

So the question is, did EB's phone ping at that location if these are Zahra's remains?

We saved a lot of Zahra info. So much that we had to put it in some kind of organized sub-sections.

The search section is here:
http://s296.photobucket.com/albums/mm166/crankycrankerson/Zahra%20Baker%20%20-NC-/Searching%20for%20Zahra/

To access the other sections "Elisa Baker Justice"; "Adam Baker Justice"; "Memorials- Vigils- Remembrances"
....go to the main Case Archive, and click from there:
(Main Archive has the main story)
http://s296.photobucket.com/albums/mm166/crankycrankerson/Zahra Baker -NC-/

If the skull was not Zahra, the answer would be sooner. I think it has to be her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam