In all likelihood the very last photos ever taken of Caylee

Status
Not open for further replies.
It does look like the photos are taken on a webcam device. Caylee could have probably seen herself on the screen. She just looks a little puzzled to me - probably trying to watch herself on the laptop... I personally wouldn't go as far as saying she was drugged.

The pictures that bother me in comparision is the Easter bunny picture.......2 thick pig tails..............then compare to Father's day pic, Caylee's hair has thinned out so much!

It does look like the photos are taken on a webcam device. Caylee could have probably seen herself on the screen. She just looks a little puzzled to me - probably trying to watch herself on the laptop... I personally wouldn't go as far as saying she was drugged.

This is the first thing that I thought of. I have the silliest pictures of my neices from my webcam program. They loved to look at the screen and have it snap their pic.
But these are from a cellphone, so I dunno.
I've seen so many pictures of my own son, and nieces where they looked like they have bags under their eyes. Caylee could of been tired, the lighting is horrible, and its a low res picture.
I think we are making a mountain out of a mole hill.

And to the posters who blame Cindy for not being able to smell it on her hair or clothes. Thats a very easy thing to mask, if you try to. Something that tells me that Casey masked it anytime she smoked it (ie: body spray, lotion, mouth wash). My brothers smoked pot like crazy and my mother never ever knew.

If you look closely at the picture of Grandpa holding Caylee, it looks to me that she has on the same pair of shorts as was mentioned among the items recovered with the remains. Maybe I am seeing things, but that is my opinion.

To me her face looks bloated or puffy in the pics. Much more so than the ones at the nursing home. Can someone do a side by side? Why did she look so bloated in these, they were obviously taken only days apart, since TL and KC didn't hook up til Jun. This two sets of pics were taken within in a 2 wk time frame. Yet in one set she appears smaller and less puffy.

Hmmm...I started wondering what happens when someone gets too much chloroform and came across this:

>>Exposure to higher concentrations may result in unconsciousness and even death. May cause liver injury and blood disorders. Prolonged exposure may lead to death due to irregular heart beat and kidney and liver disorders.<<

Both kidney and liver issues can cause "puffiness" because the body isn't correctly flushing out the fluids.

Here's more:

>>Exposure to higher concentrations may result in unconsciousness and even death. May cause liver injury and blood disorders. Prolonged exposure may lead to death due to irregular heart beat and kidney and liver disorders. <<

If she is bloated in these pictures, this sure would explain it.

If you look closely at the picture of Grandpa holding Caylee, it looks to me that she has on the same pair of shorts as was mentioned among the items recovered with the remains. Maybe I am seeing things, but that is my opinion.

We have already been through this. The shorts are WHITE in the photo with Gr Grandpa. The shorts found with the remains are PINK with STRIPES.

Here are the shorts the police believe to be the ones she was wearing.
picture.php

I'm not trying to be argumentative, but keep in mind that Tony would be a fool to say anything other than "Caylee was a great kid"....what if he said, "She was a brat and acted goofy"? He would be tying his own noose with LE.
Maybe Caylee was not drugged in that picture but she sure didn't look like the healthy, vibrant little girl we have seen her to be in almost all of her other pics.

I think he said she was a great kid because he really thought she was. :)

I believe Tony to be completely truthful, and that he would have told LE if he had seen any indication of Caylee not acting as a normal, healthy child would. I agree with you on the last point...she doesn't look vibrant in those pics. I just don't think that equates drugged.

That mark on her face in the cell phone picture is definately not there in the nursing home picture, at all. So that means either the cell phone picture was taken significantly before the nursing home, or afterwards. Her bangs do look a little bit longer in the cell phone picture.

I do not think she looks drugged, but she definately doesn't look happy. She looks tired, and she looks like she's been crying- that could explain the puffiness.

I agree with you. Her bangs are much longer for a maximum 2 week growth period. If I remember correctly she was only at ToneL June 2 and 11. If the video is from May 31 visit to the nursing home, she appears to have changed quite a bit. The mark on her face would be after her visit to the nursing home as KC just started dating Tone. Is there a way to confirm the date & time on video was set right to the actual date and time and not just some random date that happen to coincide with the Mt Dora visit but from an earlier visit. The poor baby. I just can't trust what the A's say with out questioning there every motive.

I agree with you. Her bangs are much longer for a maximum 2 week growth period. If I remember correctly she was only at ToneL June 2 and 11. If the video is from May 31 visit to the nursing home, she appears to have changed quite a bit. The mark on her face would be after her visit to the nursing home as KC just started dating Tone. Is there a way to confirm the date & time on video was set right to the actual date and time and not just some random date that happen to coincide with the Mt Dora visit but from an earlier visit. The poor baby. I just can't trust what the A's say with out questioning there every motive.

The forensics from the digital camera PROVE the video was taken at Mt Dora on June 15th. This is how the police NAILED down the DATES.

This information is in the first document dumps. The information was taken from the information store off of the camera.

I think I see a faint mark on Caylee's face in the nursing home photo. It is the same mark and healed up? My guess is that the cell phone photos predate the nursing home photos.. Caylee's injury healed and she got her bangs trimmed.

LE confirmed the date of the video in the first doc dump.

I thought Tony said the pics were taken on his cell phone the day they went to the pool (June 2nd?). If it were after a few hours outside in the sun and water in June, then her face could look puffy. The mark is new in that pic, maybe a day or so old. Her bangs are longer.

If the cell pics were June 2nd and the nursing home pics were June 15th, then the mark would have healed mostly by then. I think I see a small mark in the nursing home pics where the boo0boo would have been in the last stages of healing. And her bangs look they were recently trimmed.

Did Caylee get her hair cut the day that the salon lady said she saw Caylee and Casey and that Caylee had a mark by her eye? Or maybe Cindy trimmed her bangs before the trip to Mt Dora.

I don't see a huge difference in her appearance. Puffiness could be tiredness or sun, bangs could have been trimmed before the 15th. Boo-boo could have been just a typical toddler accident.

Per Tony L's audio interview dated 7-22-08. The detective starts off the interview having Tony sign paperwork stating those photos came from his phone saying that photos were pulled from Tony's phone. The pictures were taken at 4:52 pm. LE could not download the pictures so LE used a digital camera to take a picture of the pictures on the cell phone.

Casey and Caylee left around 5:30-6:30 on June 2 per Tony's interview. Ping records have her leaving at 5:40.

The famous "posed" picture of Caylee on the couch looking up was also taken in mid-May. This is in the first release of doc dumps.

I am looking for the exact doc.. I will re-edit this post when I find the information.

Has anyone pinpointed when these pictures were taken? Because I would say that the last pictures taken of Caylee were taken on June 15th at the Nursing Home in Mt. Dora. Caylee was more than likely dead within 24 hours of those pictures being taken.

Edited to add pics:

These are the last pics of Caylee ever taken...unless KC took pics after she killed her.

JMHO but she looks pretty healthy and happy to me.

caylee_marie-_age_25__1_.jpg

caylee_marie-_age_25__2_.jpg

I agree... she looks fine. But then I don't feel she was abused or drugged or ignored prior to her death by her mother or her grandparents.. or anyone else for that matter.

I disagree. If people feel confident they see a "drugged" Caylee just from looking at those two pictures, then surely Tony, who was actually in her presence and saw her behavior at various times (watching her play in his apt., out to dinner, in the pool, ect) would be able to reasonably determine whether something appeared "off" with her or not. He stated Caylee was a "great kid" who acted like a normal child whenever he saw her. I very seriously doubt he'd say that if Caylee appeared lethargic and sedated... iow, drugged.

I'm with ya, her mother doesn't look "high as a kite" in that picture either, IMO.

Tony has stated several times that he doesn't smoke weed. He did not approave of KC smoking with his roommates either. I think she did it with his roommates while he was in class to get under his skin somewhat, get a rise out of him, make him a bit jealous???. (I don't think his roommates were around when these photos were taken).

The pic was most likely taken on June 2, the only time Tony said that Caylee was ever at his apartment.

There is another pic of Caylee at the pool, where she looks very vibrant and happy.

He said she was happy down at the pool.

IMHO, Caylee looks like a little girl who had a busy day and was simply exhausted.

My daughter, after an afternoon of swimming in the hot sun, looks very similar to this - droopy, baggy eyes, kind of zoned out.

She probably needed a nap is all.

I think Tony is one of the advocates, 100% on Caylee's side in this, and will be a tremendous witness for the state.

I am grateful that he knows what he knows and has seen what he's seen. I think it's disgusting that Caylee's own grandparents are more concerned with professing KC's innocence than convicting the murderer of their grandchild.

Bottom line - I do not believe that Caylee was EVER drugged by KC, not to sleep while KC partied, nothing like that.

This is a case of MURDER, cold blooded and pre-meditated, because KC was "in love" with Tony and her daughter did not fit into the lifestyle KC imagined herself having with Tony.

I don't know if these are vid caps or stills shot by SP while CA was videotaping. If you look at the video, seconds after this "frame" Caylee looks at Poppa and gives him a kiss and then puts her head back on his chest. She is obviously very content and comfortable and very concerned and loving toward her great grandfather. But yes, it's eeire knowing that hours later she will be dead.

Makes you want to get out the pliers and the blow torch and head down to the 33rd Street Jail.

Bold is mine-

hahha!! I love the way you think!

In regard to caylee seeming heavy, the slide show he made and linked us earlier has several pictures of Caylee appearing "heavy" also, IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong