UT -Susan Powell, 28, West Valley City, 6 Dec 2009 - #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
and why take only the 4 year old?

because the 4yr old is the only one that can answer questions and josh doesnt want that to happen. moo
he probably wont let the him out of his sight...poor kid...

and why take only the 4 year old?

Agreed! I meant to make that point but sidetracked. I feel so much for those poor little boys. They have no idea what is happening in their lives and unfortunately they have a long road ahead of them. But at least, I can take comfort in knowing that they have the best Guardian Angel God could give them.

I agree! That's the only reason that makes sense!

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,580882,00.html

drove the rental car HUNDREDS OF MILES IN 24 HOURS.

Police are now looking into where Powell drove during that 24-hour period because the car lacked a GPS tracking device but had "several hundred" extra miles on it when he returned it to the rental car company, the Deseret News reported.

ABOVE BBM

i have only rented a car like 1-2 times, so i dont really know much about this. do they mean he had to pay extra because he put more miles than normal or as in total he put "several" hundred miles? if several means around 300, then what is around 150 miles away and 150 miles back? isnt that how far le was searching? i sorta think le is looking in the right place but they just havent found her yet??? BUT im usually wrong, lol :blushing:

JP was supposedly checking out a new generator during the near zero degree camping trip. Generators usually have a device on them that clock the hours used. If this was the first time it had been used then the generator should have clocked hours on it. Haven't figured out if this is useful information or not, but just thought I would throw this info out for thought.

I disagree w former FBI agent (Brad Garrett) statement in this video that JP is "not a danger to the community. The odds of him wanting to harm somebody else are very low, so leave him out there as long as you can." Yes the probable homicide of his wife was very "personal" but the threat to other members of his family--his sons--remains a real and "personal" one too. JMO

http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/susan-pow...sure-mounting-husband-arrest/story?id=9398050

:parrot:

I disagree w former FBI agent (Brad Garrett) statement in this video that JP is "not a danger to the community. The odds of him wanting to harm somebody else are very low, so leave him out there as long as you can." Yes the probable homicide of his wife was very "personal" but the threat to other members of his family--his sons--remains a real and "personal" one too. JMO

http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/susan-pow...sure-mounting-husband-arrest/story?id=9398050

:parrot:

yeah, thats what susans parents thought too...and look how that is turning out

JP was supposedly checking out a new generator during the near zero degree camping trip. Generators usually have a device on them that clock the hours used. If this was the first time it had been used then the generator should have clocked hours on it. Haven't figured out if this is useful information or not, but just thought I would throw this info out for thought.

so, what do you think about this generator? do you really think he had one with him? if so, what did he need it for? i think if he had one with him, it was because he needed it for something and NOT to "test" it. i just cant figure what he would be doin...

so, what do you think about this generator? do you really think he had one with him? if so, what did he need it for? i think if he had one with him, it was because he needed it for something and NOT to "test" it. i just cant figure what he would be doin...

I'm assuming that he had to use the generator for heat in the van during the "camping" trip. You would not be able to use the van's heat because you would not be able to run the engine that long. I'm thinking that he had a heater and a way to heat food in that van. Much like a camper would have, only electrically generated since he needed to use a generator.

This may be there but I cannot see it, how about Josh cooking for Susan and after the meal she was so sleepy that she had to go and sleep while a friend was visiting. I find that very suspicious

Trying to think outside the box about the generator...would it be useful to have a generator to run...hate to even say this...a saw?

Police are now looking into where Powell drove during that 24-hour period because the car lacked a GPS tracking device but had "several hundred" extra miles on it when he returned it to the rental car company, the Deseret News reported.

ABOVE BBM

i have only rented a car like 1-2 times, so i dont really know much about this. do they mean he had to pay extra because he put more miles than normal or as in total he put "several" hundred miles? if several means around 300, then what is around 150 miles away and 150 miles back? isnt that how far le was searching? i sorta think le is looking in the right place but they just havent found her yet??? BUT im usually wrong, lol :blushing:
I don't know.. but "several hundred" could, to me, mean between 200-300 plus miles.

freaking hinky man!

Think about where you live and where you drive in a day doing your normal sort of thing. In 24 hours, how many miles would you put on your car even if you work an hour away from where you live? This Josh guy... complete id!ot! Complete and utter! Most telling... this happened before he secured his lawyer. His lawyer will most likely say that he was out looking for Susan on his own... can't you see it now? But in light of his past availability to help in the search for his wife I don't see THAT flying at all in front of a jury! And yes, I said jury.

I think he killed her and took this car back out to the site he killed her. He either went to check and see if anyone else had figured it out or to make sure his hiding place was still safe.

In those 24 hours during which he had the rental car I hope and pray that LE has interviewed his sister and brother in law or whomever he was staying with! Did they know where he was? Did he have his phone on and can they trace the pings as to where he went? How about the rental.. did they seize it and test it?

I hope that he will freaking MAN UP and tell everyone what he did. Josh is currently sucking up all the available oxygen for his family.. and they are going to need it when Susan is found. Shame on him!~

ABOVE BBM

I doubt he had to pay extra... but, when you rent a car the mileage is noted at the time of pick up and then again when the car is dropped off. Most 'standard' cars have unlimited mileage. Sometimes there is a mileage cap where you have to pay for extra miles... but that is usually for 'specialty' cars - like a larger SUV (like an Excursion or Escalade) or luxury vehicles (Cadillac, Town Car, euro sedans).... So I am guessing once they (LE) found out about the car they checked on the miles. Too bad they were not aware of it when he got it... then they could have had someone tailing him.

He's probably going to say he thought he still lived in WA. He got halfway there and remembered he lived in Utah. That's why all the miles are on the rental car. It's all a big coincidence.:doh:

For Josh to be able to go rent a car and take off for 24 hrs. to points
unknown while LE inspected his van for evidence in this murder
case is mind boggling.

I don't understand why he would not have been under surveillance.

snip . . .

I think he killed her and took this car back out to the site he killed her. He either went to check and see if anyone else had figured it out or to make sure his hiding place was still safe.

. . . snip

I think returning to "the site" would be typical for a killer to do from what I've read. I cannot believe that LE would not be following him and recording his every movement. If I am wrong - if LE did NOT follow him 24/7 in the rental car - then they are totally derelict in their duty. I have to believe that they're getting all their ducks in a row and will arrest him soon.

For Josh to be able to go rent a car and take off for 24 hrs. to points
unknown while LE inspected his van for evidence in this murder
case is mind boggling.

I don't understand why he would not have been under surveillance.

BINGO !! I am sorry but I also just do NOT understand what LE is doing here

why oh why wouldn't they have followed him?? Who knows what they would have seen/found??? This could be "over" and solved by now, some cold comfort for her poor family...and the boys would be safe instead of being with creepy Josh

The more I read the sicker I get here....grrrrrrr:banghead::banghead:

I think returning to "the site" would be typical for a killer to do from what I've read. I cannot believe that LE would not be following him and recording his every movement. If I am wrong - if LE did NOT follow him 24/7 in the rental car - then they are totally derelict in their duty. I have to believe that they're getting all their ducks in a row and will arrest him soon.

I agree completely!

Oh, thankfully there are others that believe LE should have/must have been following his movements every second after listening to Josh stumble through his first hinky interview. Please tell me LE is aware it is crucial to watch this man very closely every second until Susan is found.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong