2011.06.22 TRIAL Day Twenty-five (Morning Session)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Friday DT needs to give a guestimate when they're finished, not to rush them but because there is going to be rebuttal testimony and give them an idea when.

Well, of course. My instant thought was how many rolls of Henkels duct tape were in the Anthony house prior to June 15, 2008.
According to Cindy, they had many rolls of duct tape. Henkel brand though? I don't know, but I'd think they tended to buy the same brand. Also, as someone mentioned earlier, KC could have used Amy H's duct tape.

IMO, this is a matter for the State's rebuttal.

We shall see.

I'm not concerned about it though. Yet.

JB: "Thank God it's Wednesday!"

HHJP: Yes, and then comes Thursday, Friday and Saturday.

On Friday - ask DT give best guesstimate of when going to wrap up....present where they present some rebuttal testimony ...need idea of when they need to have rebuttal go from there....

JB ?

see you in the morning - start @ 9 with testimony any matters take up @ 8:30

tgi'Wednesday.....Thurs, Friday, Sat, mon and tues.

it is what it is Mr. Mason

<<<<<<<<<< Side Bar Thread >>>>>>

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=140976"]2011.06.22 Sidebar Thread (Trial Day Twenty-five) - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

HJBP reminds everyone court will begin at 9:00am tomorrow morning, 8:30am for other matters.

What did CM say there at the end? Did he say "except for me"? Couldn't hear, but I will be surprised if he stays all day Saturday. I think he already said earlier that pro bono work only goes so far.

I'm concerned about this. The witness described the difference in makeup between the horizontal or vertical fibers only. Earlier I had thought the difference was due to erosion by elements. But that would be an overall change, not only in horizontal or vertical fibers. This doesn't look good. moo

All the duct tape found at the scene was Henkle duct tape, came off the same roll as did the duct tape on the gas can.

Could the 'testosterone' have been $perm?

No, IMO. If there was sperm IMO they'd have said so, because it would help the DT molestation case and I don't think sperm disintegrates to mere testosterone. But I'm not a chemist.

Didn't lee go get all of her clothes? Cindy went through all of them. Dollars to donuts, everything went in the washing machine..

That was a cute little exchange between the accused and her atty and can someone tell me why she always points to the door she is to exit right after the guard has already pointed to said door?:banghead:

Didn't lee go get all of her clothes? Cindy went through all of them. Dollars to donuts, everything went in the washing machine..
CA did a long disertation on the clothes that LA went and got. She went on about how they all smelled of smoke from 'that' apartment and so she washed them, folded them and they sat on ICA's bed for quite a while. CA said she "offered them up" or reminded LE she had these clothes a couple of times and no one ever came and looked at them or took them.

Please don't ask for a link - its probably in one of her depo's - the FBI is the one that comes to mind first.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jojo53