Zodiac Chat

morf13

Ver. Insider Golden State Killer & Zodiac Killer
Reaction score
Hi all,not sure if this is the right place to postits about the Zodiac murders,and they are pretty cold obviously,but anyone interested in joining a chat about the Zodiac Killer,can join it here tonight at 8PM (Texas time):

[ame="http://www.officialcoldcaseinvestigations.com/showthread.php?p=41899#post41899"]ZODIAC CHAT: Tuesday, May 19, 8 p.m. TEXAS TIME. - Cold Case Investigations[/ame]

Just go ahead of time and sign up to take part, By the way how can i reccomend that the Zodiac case have its own dedicated section on his site? Thanks hope to see some of you there tonight

Jenner Beach, CA Homicides -- 2004

Gareth S Penn lived near Jenner Beach then.

Gareth S Penn told me last year in a phone call that his mother would talk to spirits of the dead with a Ouija board.

At Jenner Beach were found several pieces of driftwood with
Devil/Evil faces drawn on them, both victims shot in the head.

In early 2005 Penn moved to Seattle, WA where his son owns a
restaurant.

Summer 2006 two women Cooper/Stodden were murdered in a park near Seattle -- both shot in the head.

Christopher J Farmer of Opord Analytical, an intelligence company, solved the Zodiac ciphers/riddles in 2007. They point to Penn as Zodiac.

Mr. Farmer has also solved a cipher for the CIA and America's
Most Wanted.

Penn fits the profile of Zodiac -- he knows ciphers, binary code, map reading, and was in Army Artillery. He also is interested in the theatre and other things Zodiac wrote of in his letters. Penn is proficient with weapons. Penn lived in locations near all the Zodiac killings, just like Jenner Beach.

On the Zodiac's Halloween Card there was a symbol used by
Zodiac which is also used by Army Artillery, as I said, Penn was in Army Artillery.

Zodiac wrote: If you figure out these ciphers you will know who I am and you will have me.

Bumping this thread up due to recent interest on other Zodiac threads.

This was posted about an hour ago on my Youtube site as a comment on a video about the Zodiac that I had made. I feel that there were more than one and I left a keyword in a new Zodiac video that I made. I feel it touched a nerve and he is old, the other three are now dead, he may want to clear the mud, knows I am on to him and decided to let me know the truth as I have suspected that there were four involved, all related and one that lived very near where the Zodiac was last seen.
This is what was posted as a comment around 4 pm Dec 11, 2011 on my Youtube video:

I AM TAAM. The Zodiac never existed in body. We created "him" to entice those who commit murder to come forward.
Zodiac/12 signs/EVERYBODY falls under.
Cyphers after identification/UNSOLVED
We knew who you would follow/we made it that way
We knew how to make followers/we knew the process
We needed someone to blame and also a way to make ego's step forward.
We made "him".

This was posted about an hour ago on my Youtube site as a comment on a video about the Zodiac that I had made. I feel that there were more than one and I left a keyword in a new Zodiac video that I made. I feel it touched a nerve and he is old, the other three are now dead, he may want to clear the mud, knows I am on to him and decided to let me know the truth as I have suspected that there were four involved, all related and one that lived very near where the Zodiac was last seen.
This is what was posted as a comment around 4 pm Dec 11, 2011 on my Youtube video:

I AM TAAM. The Zodiac never existed in body. We created "him" to entice those who commit murder to come forward.
Zodiac/12 signs/EVERYBODY falls under.
Cyphers after identification/UNSOLVED
We knew who you would follow/we made it that way
We knew how to make followers/we knew the process
We needed someone to blame and also a way to make ego's step forward.
We made "him".

His Youtube Channel with comment and my video

http://www.youtube.com/user/TAAMinforms

New comment from TAAM today, deleted along with other comment, says that it will be their last contact

TAAMinforms has replied to your comment on Who was the Zodiac Killer:

@jacksonburns56

Peculiar Weapon/Zodiac Contact
AcknowlEdgement Always Post/5 blocks from where?/
Hebrew Modifier
We pAid
We Declared Him
WE hid it
He was an answer
I made the letters
My last contact

New comment from TAAM today, deleted along with other comment, says that it will be their last contact

TAAMinforms has replied to your comment on Who was the Zodiac Killer:

@jacksonburns56

Peculiar Weapon/Zodiac Contact
AcknowlEdgement Always Post/5 blocks from where?/
Hebrew Modifier
We pAid
We Declared Him
WE hid it
He was an answer
I made the letters
My last contact

"Vallejo/12-20-68/7-4-69/Sept 27-69-6:30/by knife."

Police station

Not sure but something to decypher the codes

They paid someone to do it

They named him the Zodiac

Of course they hid him

Zodiac was an answer to some kind of question but what?

The one commenting wrote the Zodiac letters

He is dying and will make no more Zodiac contacts

Not sure if this could be Zodiac or not but a couple of things he says tie in to what I think he was. Could just be a rabble rouser, who knows but the comments were interesting

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
julandken
Back