**Verdict watch weekend discussion thread** 3/3-4/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Copying that here... there was no make-up day for students on Memorial Day. Interesting...

Make-up Days
1. December 15 was made up on December 22.
2. December 16 was made up on March 24.
3. February 9 will be made up on June 7.

And I really like this policy in their district... all school districts should do this!
The North Carolina Department of Motor Vehicles will revoke the driver's
license or learner's permit of any student who drops out of school prior to the 18th birthday.

Well, I guess that answers that. And now to borrow PY's phrase...And that's all you need to know. :what:

Now..Ms. Young..let me introduce you to Cindy Anthony. I believe you two will get along famously and will likely hit it off as if you've known each other for years. :rocker:

IMO

Brevard Public Schools were closed for Memorial Day 2006, the day of the accident...

give me a minutes... trying to fix the calendar detail

Right link http://www.transylvania.k12.nc.us/calendars/ but you'll have to go back to May 2006 and Agenda to see that was not a student day.

So mamma imp lied - not surprised. It didn't sound right when I heard her testified that she worked that day.

So mamma imp lied - not surprised. It didn't sound right when I heard her testified that she worked that day.

Well, she very well may have been at school working. It is on the calendar as a hybrid workday for teachers.

It just wasn't a scheduled school day that she'd have had to get a substitute to come in for her so that she could leave to go to see about MY and JY after the accident.

She gave a few too many details to make her story sound good when she didn't even need to do so. All she had to say was that she was the school due to it being a teacher work day. She didn't have to add the bit about a bad weather make up day, waiting on a substitute teacher, etc.

IMO

http://www.wral.com/specialreports/michelleyoung/video/10789880/#/vid10789880

4:28 PY talking about the accident. Saying the streets are closed due to the carnival (sorry, that only occurs on Sat & Sun); they have snow in the mountains so had to make-up the day, she was called at school regarding the accident and she had to get a sub and come home, etc... etc...

WOW!!!

Well, heck. It's been 6 years. I'm sure she got it confused with a different wreck, a different Memorial Day, a different year. :rolleyes::nevermind:

Well, she very well may have been at school working. It is on the calendar as a hybrid workday for teachers.

It just wasn't a scheduled school day that she'd have had to get a substitute to come in for her so that she could leave to go to see about MY and JY after the accident.

She gave a few too many details to make her story sound good when she didn't even need to do so. All she had to say was that she was the school due to it being a teacher work day. She didn't have to add the bit about a bad weather make up day, waiting on a substitute teacher, etc.

IMO

But why lie? Say it was a work day, and be done with it. You never had to call a sub. And the White Squirrel celebration was not held on that day, so the streets weren't closed and why would the city close streets on a school day? They wouldn't. I feel kinda sorry for her...

But why lie? Say it was a work day, and be done with it. You never had to call a sub. And the White Squirrel celebration was not held on that day, so the streets weren't closed and why would the city close streets on a school day? They wouldn't. I feel kinda sorry for her...

BBM

I don't know. It doesn't appear to me she needed to lie at all so who knows why she did it, if in fact she did. It seems that people that lie in situations like this tend to think the more details they give, the more believable their tall tale will be when it appears that it is all those details added that makes people's eyebrows raise up and/or gives too many thing to verify that can prove the lie.

This is from the NTO:

"Crime scene indicates possible struggle between victim and perpetrator,which could have resulted in injuries to the perpetrator,
which injuries thereof, may heal or become undetectable with passage
of time"

Dr. Clark said it was possible that one of the blows could have come from a fist.

made purdy by yours truly. :p

so, we need a candid camera video of the murder or bloody gloves in his car as evidence of who is the murderer, but words like *may, could have, and possible* means that you WILL and MUST find bruises/markings/swelling to believe he actually did it?

we really, really do all see things so differently!

Was it Spivey who testified that PY told him JLY said 'his fingerprints would be on the medicine dropper in CY's bedroom?'

yes I think so

Pointing out the fact that his fingerprints will 'probably be on that medicine dropper in CY's bedroom' tells me it was JLY who gave CY the Adult Strength Tylenol & Pancof. Since JLY supposedly wasn't home that night, and the dropper was sitting out, with some of the meds spilled out on to the shelf, it's no wonder LE suspected CY was drugged that night. Michelle Young didn't give the impression she would leave spilled medicine in her childs room for days.

Pointing out the fact that his fingerprints will 'probably be on that medicine dropper in CY's bedroom' tells me it was JLY who gave CY the Adult Strength Tylenol & Pancof. Since JLY supposedly wasn't home that night, and the dropper was sitting out, with some of the meds spilled out on to the shelf, it's no wonder LE suspected CY was drugged that night. Michelle Young didn't give the impression she would leave spilled medicine in her childs room for days.

:dunno: how did JY know that her killer didn't touch the drops? ... wait!:what:

:D

made purdy by yours truly. :p

so, we need a candid camera video of the murder or bloody gloves in his car as evidence of who is the murderer, but words like *may, could have, and possible* means that you WILL and MUST find bruises/markings/swelling to believe he actually did it?

we really, really do all see things so differently!

I think I love you ;) LOL :D

ETA I meant that I see it the same way as you do. :)

:dunno: how did JY know that her killer didn't touch the drops? ... wait!:what:

:D

I pray that these 12 people on the jury find him guilty but I will not be shocked if he is not found guilty. You know sometimes people like JY have all the luck in the world but one day that luck will come to an end. I guess all we can do is sit back and watch. Sometimes that is hard when you think about who he might hurt next. IMO

I pray that these 12 people on the jury find him guilty but I will not be shocked if he is not found guilty. You know sometimes people like JY have all the luck in the world but one day that luck will come to an end. I guess all we can do is sit back and watch. Sometimes that is hard when you think about who he might hurt next.

It makes me want my daughter to just have babies with a sperm bank and live here with us!!!! :banghead:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jbks