Skyla Whitaker, 11, & Taylor Placker 13 - Found Murdered - #21

Claycat is now inactive. She and I still email and discuss the case. She is one of the kindest people I have ever known and never gave up on the girls' case being solved.

wm

Would you be kind enough to tell her I am sending her a hug
and whispering in her hear.
THEY GOT HIM

Claycat is now inactive. She and I still email and discuss the case. She is one of the kindest people I have ever known and never gave up on the girls' case being solved.

wm

Please let her know that I think about her often and hope she is doing well.
And then give her a high five and a big bear hug for me because they finally got him and our girls are going to get justice.

Would you be kind enough to tell her I am sending her a hug
and whispering in her hear.
THEY GOT HIM

I surely will MrTT! That is very touching. I can hear you whispering THEY GOT HIM as I type.

Hugs to you.

wm

I checked my email a bit ago and of course there was one from our dear Claycat and I responded. I think I'll e-mail her a link to this thread so that she knows how much she is missed around here! CC was the first person to friend me here at WS and we have been friends ever since. She is very near and dear to my heart!

wm

I checked my email a bit ago and of course there was one from our dear Claycat and I responded. I think I'll e-mail her a link to this thread so that she knows how much she is missed around here! CC was the first person to friend me here at WS and we have been friends ever since. She is very near and dear to my heart!

wm

Me too on the first friending, waltzingmatilda! I miss her too. Always kind.

Can someone re-post what Claycat drew & saw psychically? Or at least post a link to it??

Victor, The thread where the sketches were located is no longer available. :(

OT Claycat asked me to tell y'all that she appreciates your kind words so much.

Claycat's drawing of a red-headed killer in this case and thread are no longer available? Why not?

1683983843619.jpegThe bodies of 13-year-old Taylor Paschal-Placker (left) and 11-year-old Skyla Whitaker were found the night of June 8, 2008by Taylor's grandfather, Peter Placker, after he became worried when his wife tried calling the girl's cellular phone and got no answer.

1683983766706.jpeg
OSBI released a color sketch of a person of interest in last weekend's killings of two Weleetka girls. He was allegedly seen about the time of the killings by a witness who came forward this week, OSBI spokeswoman Jessica Brown said. The witness said the man was outside of his pickup and looked suspicious, Brown said.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back