Elizabeth Johnson Trial - Day 8 - Closing Arguments - Tuesday, Oct 16

Feed's gone...looks like we won't get to hear the rebuttle.

so here we sit. hoping for the stream to come back. this has happened during the entire trial. pathetic

now we have a different trial streaming

On another note: I can't believe more members are not on and following this trial.

I have been interested in this case from the beginning. But, I had no idea the trial had started or that I missed the whole thing!

I wish it had been posted on the front page of the threads. I think there are tons of people who are just unaware.

Also, the fact that it's not being recorded is a problem. I can't catch up after work. That makes it hard to follow.

And to think EJ could have avoided this whole mess if she would have signed over her rights to Logan.

oh well...... put her in the slammer :jail: where she belongs

I hope she gets the full 27 years.

I have been interested in this case from the beginning. But, I had no idea the trial had started or that I missed the whole thing!

I wish it had been posted on the front page of the threads. I think there are tons of people who are just unaware.

Also, the fact that it's not being recorded is a problem. I can't catch up after work. That makes it hard to follow.

Tru TV is going to show the trial at a later date.

And to think EJ could have avoided this whole mess if she would have signed over her rights to Logan.

oh well...... put her in the slammer :jail: where she belongs

I hope she gets the full 27 years.

I wish the sentences would run consecutive

Tru TV is going to show the trial at a later date.

Glad to know. Ya' all failed to post a lot of screen shots of the monster so I don;t really know how she was reacting to this trial!!! Ack!

I must say that the way they have her hair and the doe-eyed look on her face makes her look like butter wouldn't melt in her mouth.

I wish the court had allowed evidence in of how nutso and violent this woman is. I feel it is part of the big picture - otherwise, it looks like she kind of went crazy suddenly, over a break up, instead of that she's a vengeful, evil person all around.

What were the grounds for keeping that evidence out?

Yeah, I wish they could have brought how she chased her father around with a plunger when she was a child, among other things.

It seems she had issues way before Gabriel.

How much time is she facing for custodial interference alone?

Also, has she displayed any of her famous anger in front of the jury?

Glad to know. Ya' all failed to post a lot of screen shots of the monster so I don;t really know how she was reacting to this trial!!! Ack!

closing_zps4b0b74f7.jpg

How much time is she facing for custodial interference alone?

Also, has she displayed any of her famous anger in front of the jury?

I didn't watch the trial.

she is facing up to 27 years total for everything.

i must say after watching TS's trial and now this one that its no wonder
they have never found Gabriel.....I pray she is found guilty....

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
boymom0304
Back