Was IK the Boca Raton Town Center Mall Killer??

If this is indeed a sketch of IK, I wonder if, in this case, his efforts at disguise (which I'm thinking the hat/glasses were) backfired: Maybe the reason the victim was able to describe the mouth/cheekbones/jaw so aptly to the sketch artist was because, without the distraction of eyes (which most people tend to focus on, IMO) forehead, and hair, that's what she had to focus on during the time of her terror. Probably burned those features into her brain!

RE: because, without the distraction of eyes (which most people tend to focus on

Backwoods, when comparing the sketch to the photo, I didn't notice his eyes, due to the sunglasses. After a closer inspection, the eyes are visible through the lenses, and are identical to Israel Keyes' eyes, imo..

A couple of days ago, on a different IK thread; Curriers(VT), we were discussing the importance of LE utilizing the technology that is available when producing sketches to release to the public. Imo, the forensic sketch artist that prepared this sketch should be saluted for such an accurate portrayal of this unknown suspect.

http://officialcoldcaseinvestigations.com/showthread.php?t=2710&page=4

Interesting read..
Cold Case Investigations > KILLERS > Serial Killers
Boca Raton Serial Killer ???

http://articles.sun-sentinel.com/20...ch-artist-john-mcmahon-joey-bochicchio-hauser

The faces of South Florida's underworld
Veteran Sheriff's Office sketch artist helps capture hundreds of criminals

The composite was hand-drawn by John McMahon, a caricaturist with a gun, badge and pencil. A third-generation cop who was born with an artistic flair, McMahon, 55, is a veteran forensic artist and robbery detective with the Broward Sheriff's Office.

McMahon and his brethren of forensic artists are relics in a modern crime-fighting world where video surveillance systems and computer software often replace the pen and paper.

His sketches over the years — each signed "McMahon BSO" — have captured the faces of South Florida's dark side, including serial killers, rapists, burglars, and kidnappers.

Legend has it that even some in the criminal underworld are admirers of his work.
<sniped-read more>

A suspect sketch, although very critical in missing/murdered persons investigations, is only one tool of many. Another critical tool is a psychological behavioral profile of the suspect. These profiles are seldom released to the public in conjunction with the sketch by investigators. Imo, this is the weak link preventing many people from coming forward in identifying unknown suspects. Many folks think that a person who would commit such heinous crimes would come across as monsters. Yet, in virtually every case, when caught, they are described as the nicest person by family, friends, and neighbors...

The surviving victim of the Boca Raton Mall murders attributed her release and survival to remaining calm and treating the suspect as any other person. Imo, this interaction may have prevented the suspect from morphing into his other self. The rage filled violent side that family, friends, and neighbors never encounter...

After reading about Israel Keyes, and seeing his mugshot, today, I immediately thought of the Bochicchio's! They have always stuck with me because I was living in the area at the time. I came here to see if anyone else thought the same thing. I have never been more sure of matching two cases than I have about IK being the Bochicchio's murderer.

After reading about Israel Keyes, and seeing his mugshot, today, I immediately thought of the Bochicchio's! They have always stuck with me because I was living in the area at the time. I came here to see if anyone else thought the same thing. I have never been more sure of matching two cases than I have about IK being the Bochicchio's murderer.

Hello Lava, I feel that I. Keyes was responsible for all 3 kidnappings at the Boca Raton mall and I feel he shot the Bochicchio's because she perhaps really put up a fight protecting her young daughter..and also I believe that after he did this killing was perhaps why he looked for homes with no kids and said kids were off limits..but these happened over 7 years ago and back then he may not have had this in his MO...so YES I for one definitely think it was I.Keyes...the sketch is just too close for me to believe otherwise

Some links from the show Dark Minds with William Phelps and John Q. Kelly
This aired last season.....Boca Raton Mall Shooter
===============================================================================

http://investigation.discovery.com/tv-shows/dark-minds/videos/why-shoot-them.htm

http://investigation.discovery.com/tv-shows/dark-minds/videos/why-shoot-them.htm
Don't shoot my Son

I highly admire William Phelps and his True Crime Books are some of the best written in my opinion....This was on Discovery ID Channel

Thanx for the links of the Boca Raton Mall Shooter; Dark Minds, Digndoodle.
'Don't be such a stranger, Digndoodle'.. 'I almost started a WS Missing Poster thread for ya'...

Thanx for the links of the Boca Raton Mall Shooter; Dark Minds, Digndoodle.
'Don't be such a stranger, Digndoodle'.. 'I almost started a WS Missing Poster thread for ya'...

I am very much still here Foxfire...LOL.....but have been sick for about 2 1/2 weeks with ??? bronchitis......Just waiting to see each day if they release anything new such as an updated timeline and etc.

I just happen to admire William Phelps and Dark Minds, I feel he tries to make the travels, crime scenes and etc. so accurate and does a super good job to me in trying to get new leads on various cases, I just hope that one day he will have a POI in the case of his sister-in-law..found in Conn. strangled to death in her bath-tub.....Hey that would be a new case to try and work on, it is very hard for Mr. Phelps to talk about since she was pregnant at the time...he usually answers "in time, In time"......Would be great if us sluethers could come up with a POI in her case for sure...I don't believe there is a forum for her, please correct me if I am wrong

Attachments

• Diane Ferris.jpg
    Diane Ferris.jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 73
One thing I cannot comprehend:

1. If you look at Jane Doe's composite police sketch, it seems extremely clear that it has to be Keyes.

2. Bochicchio murders occurred on Dec. 12, 2007.

3. But look at info from Keyes timeline:

December 8 - 11, 2007 : Vehicle rental (Enterprise); silver Mitsubishi Galant; drove 537 miles, did not have permission to leave state - Fort Wayne, Indiana. (original return date was December 10, 2007)

December 16, 2007: Hotel reservation (Ramada Inn) - Sequim, Washington.

Anyone who like me is positive Keyes is the Boca Mall killer, care to venture a guess RE the timeline above??? Did he drive the rental car out of state? What about the mileage?

1. If you look at Jane Doe's composite police sketch, it seems extremely clear that it has to be Keyes.

Anyone who like me is positive Keyes is the Boca Mall killer, care to venture a guess RE the timeline above??? Did he drive the rental car out of state? What about the mileage?

I certainly don't feel "positive" about IK and Boca Raton -- as I've said before (in the wrong thread, sorry mods!), I think I would not really be considering it at all except...for that SKETCH! I'm not one to look at suspect sketches and say 'Oh it matches!' really easily either -- I rarely do, it seems, but THIS one ...wow, it really did just bowl me over. (Maybe it was just my turn, though.)

No easy way, in my mind, to reconcile the timeline with the Boca mall abductions/murders. I think the possibilities you suggest are ...well, possibilities. They seem kind of out there, BUT -- we are talking about IK.

Hi SMK, I could not explain the timeline myself, but from what we know about Keyes, I'm sure he would not hesitate to take the rental out of state but from Indiana??? He did have family there at various times..perhaps borrow a car, maybe a family member went with him for a long drive thinking they were going to visit some relatives in Fla or could have left the car with family and rode a bus or train down there...He was so smart in his own sick way, I'm sure his mind had this all planned out way in advance

In my mind only!!!......Unless FBI proves this wrong, I just get a gut feeling he spent quiet a bit of time in Fla...maybe at different times but that is just a deep deep down gut feeling I have always felt....and if he kept in touch with the one Kehoe Childhood Friend, I'm sure he would have went right along with a lot of these workings of Keyes, He only got released from prison early (Kehoe) because he agreed to tell them where his brother was hiding out at and to testify against him.....Again I may be totally fooled in all my thoughts but as I said until they prove me 100% wrong...I just tend to think these 2 fellows as they grew up got into a lot of dirty work even at young ages...the other Kehoe is serving life sentences for the murder of a family because he knew they had info. that would be harmful and they wanted his gun collection...he killed the father, mother and their daughter...Sorry I am rambling on and on, but I can see in my mind a lot of ways Keyes could have made this trip...Remember in the FBI timeline, he went to Hawaii and stayed overnite, then returned.....Nobody in their right mind would travel to Hawaii for just 1 night unless it was an emergency or MOO....a kill trip
The sketch and Keyes photo is just too close for me to put out of my mind and when I turned this in to Boca Raton Office, I got a returned call from a detective there and he asked what made me and my friend think this could be Keyes, and many many more questions....so that alone will not leave my mind plus he acted like he was excited in his talking mannerism and told me he could not tell me anything at the time...I did suggest to him or ask if this photo along with a clip of Keyes talking to investigators could be taken and shown to Jane Doe and told him that I was sure she would know in a matter of seconds if this was him and if that was the voice she remembered....again he said I cannot release anything at this time...but have not received anymore calls from this man...so it is a wait and see I suppose

Hi SMK, I could not explain the timeline myself, but from what we know about Keyes, I'm sure he would not hesitate to take the rental out of state but from Indiana??? He did have family there at various times..perhaps borrow a car, maybe a family member went with him for a long drive thinking they were going to visit some relatives in Fla or could have left the car with family and rode a bus or train down there...He was so smart in his own sick way, I'm sure his mind had this all planned out way in advance

In my mind only!!!......Unless FBI proves this wrong, I just get a gut feeling he spent quiet a bit of time in Fla...maybe at different times but that is just a deep deep down gut feeling I have always felt....and if he kept in touch with the one Kehoe Childhood Friend, I'm sure he would have went right along with a lot of these workings of Keyes, He only got released from prison early (Kehoe) because he agreed to tell them where his brother was hiding out at and to testify against him.....Again I may be totally fooled in all my thoughts but as I said until they prove me 100% wrong...I just tend to think these 2 fellows as they grew up got into a lot of dirty work even at young ages...the other Kehoe is serving life sentences for the murder of a family because he knew they had info. that would be harmful and they wanted his gun collection...he killed the father, mother and their daughter...Sorry I am rambling on and on, but I can see in my mind a lot of ways Keyes could have made this trip...Remember in the FBI timeline, he went to Hawaii and stayed overnite, then returned.....Nobody in their right mind would travel to Hawaii for just 1 night unless it was an emergency or MOO....a kill trip
The sketch and Keyes photo is just too close for me to put out of my mind and when I turned this in to Boca Raton Office, I got a returned call from a detective there and he asked what made me and my friend think this could be Keyes, and many many more questions....so that alone will not leave my mind plus he acted like he was excited in his talking mannerism and told me he could not tell me anything at the time...I did suggest to him or ask if this photo along with a clip of Keyes talking to investigators could be taken and shown to Jane Doe and told him that I was sure she would know in a matter of seconds if this was him and if that was the voice she remembered....again he said I cannot release anything at this time...but have not received anymore calls from this man...so it is a wait and see I suppose
Thank you for all these thoughts. Excellent input, and I feel intuitively, as you do, that he was the Boca Mall man and also involved in Shantina Smiley and son's death. I agree with all you say - and wow, that is something that you conversed with law enforcement :eek: They sound receptive, but guarded until all can be firmed up, IMO. Just wait--- I bet he may contact you down the line. I agree that the voice , face, video would have to be a 'yes' or 'no' for Jane Doe. They must be speaking with her.....

I certainly don't feel "positive" about IK and Boca Raton -- as I've said before (in the wrong thread, sorry mods!), I think I would not really be considering it at all except...for that SKETCH! I'm not one to look at suspect sketches and say 'Oh it matches!' really easily either -- I rarely do, it seems, but THIS one ...wow, it really did just bowl me over. (Maybe it was just my turn, though.)

No easy way, in my mind, to reconcile the timeline with the Boca mall abductions/murders. I think the possibilities you suggest are ...well, possibilities. They seem kind of out there, BUT -- we are talking about IK.
Yes, the sketch is just stunning. No one can dismiss the implication. On the other hand, it gets frustrating and baffling when things don't "fit". This must be how cops themselves feel, working on cases :giggle:

According to the link below, the Jane Doe who helped generate the sketch was abducted on August 7, 2007. (I put the date for Jane Doe in red, but included the other dates, bolded, for easy reference.)

Police hunt Florida mall killer of 3

...March 23, 2007 Randi Gorenberg, 52, heads to the mall to do some shopping. It's a typical day for the bubbly, outgoing doctor's wife and mother of two. ...

...August 7, 2007
A 30-year-old woman and her 2-year-old son leave the Town Center mall on a balmy afternoon and head for their black Lincoln Navigator in Nordstrom's parking garage. ...

... "He took my license and told me if his picture was on the news that he would come after me ... and my son," she would later say. "I'm terrified."

She has concealed her identity from the public out of fear for her own and child's safety, appearing before reporters on the condition that her name and face not be shown. ...

...Dec. 13, 2007
It's just after midnight at the mall. A security guard making his rounds notices a black SUV idling in the parking lot and calls police.

The Bochicchios are dead inside.

Just 10 hours earlier, Nancy Bochicchio picked up Joey from her second grade class for a doctor's appointment. The inseparable pair then hit the mall. ...
http://usatoday30.usatoday.com/news/nation/2008-03-22-2911233640_x.htm

Since the sketch is such a vital part of looking at IK as a possibility for any/all of the Boca Raton mall cases, maybe that's the date we most need to scrutinize...? (Even if one or more of these cases are NOT connected, the one generating the IK-lookalike sketch is Jane Doe's -- so let's look there.)

Could IK have been in Boca Raton to abduct Jane Doe?

My glancing at the timelines shows...

From GGE's "combined" timeline in the WS IK "Timelines" thread:

May 4, 2007: Alaska Airlines flight (Seattle, Washington to Anchorage, Alaska).

4/24/2007: Oakland, CA
Flew from Anchorage, AK to Oakland CA on 4/24/2007.
Rented a vehicle and put 1,444 miles on it.
Left Oakland on 5/4/2007.

5/7/2007: AK
Keyes obtained an Alaska fishing license May 7, 2007.

August 26 - September 6, 2007: Alaska Airlines flight (Anchorage, Alaska to Seattle, Washington; round-trip).

August 29, 2007: Hotel reservation (Ramada Inn) - Sequim, Washington
[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=9801059&postcount=1"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Israel Keyes Timelines *NO DISCUSSION*[/ame]

FBI Dec. 2012:
April 24, 2007 to May 4, 2007: Western U.S., Mexico
August 26, 2007 to September 6, 2007: Western U.S.
http://www.fbi.gov/anchorage/press-...he-publics-assistance-concerning-israel-keyes

FBI Aug. 2013: (not much real additional help here, but posting to show that .. well, that there is not much additional help here!)

• March 1, 2007 to March 9, 2007: Keyes drove from Neah Bay, Washington to Anchorage, Alaska, where he resided until is his arrest. Keyes traveled the Alaska-Canadian Highway, making known stops in Cache Creek, British Columbia; Watson Lake, Yukon; Destruction Bay, Yukon; and Teslin, Yukon. Keyes crossed the border into Alaska on March 9, 2007.
  • October 31, 2008 to November 5, 2008: Keyes flew to Seattle following travel to multiple other states, including North Dakota and Arizona. On October 31, Keyes rented a car (2008 PT Cruiser) in Seattle. On November 2, 2008, Keyes flew from Seattle to Boston. He returned to Seattle and flew back to Anchorage on November 5, 2008. Law enforcement believes Keyes may have engaged in criminal activity on this trip and is seeking any information about Keyes activities during this timeframe.
and (bbm)

Law enforcement is aware of the following dates of international travel:

04/20/2005 to 04/25/2005 - British
10/3/2001 to 10/31/2005 - Belize
03/01/2007 to 03/09/2007 - Canada (drove to Alaska)
04/24/2007 to 05/04/2007 - Mexico

12/11/2008 to 12/25/2008 - Mexico
both from: http://www.fbi.gov/portland/press-r...istance-in-case-of-serial-killer-israel-keyes

Unless you believe that all unmentioned dates mean for definite sure he was in Alaska at those times (which I don't), this seems (at least at a glance, to me) to put us in a similar situation as when looking at the Bochicchio date ... kind of a great big "Well maybe....but how?" It does appear he was in Alaska toward the END of August (the 26th, to catch the flight out) ... but earlier in the month ...?

What do the rest of you see?

According to the link below, the Jane Doe who helped generate the sketch was abducted on August 7, 2007. (I put the date for Jane Doe in red, but included the other dates, bolded, for easy reference.)

http://usatoday30.usatoday.com/news/nation/2008-03-22-2911233640_x.htm

Since the sketch is such a vital part of looking at IK as a possibility for any/all of the Boca Raton mall cases, maybe that's the date we most need to scrutinize...? (Even if one or more of these cases are NOT connected, the one generating the IK-lookalike sketch is Jane Doe's -- so let's look there.)

Could IK have been in Boca Raton to abduct Jane Doe?

My glancing at the timelines shows...

From GGE's "combined" timeline in the WS IK "Timelines" thread:

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Israel Keyes Timelines *NO DISCUSSION*

FBI Dec. 2012:
http://www.fbi.gov/anchorage/press-...he-publics-assistance-concerning-israel-keyes

FBI Aug. 2013: (not much real additional help here, but posting to show that .. well, that there is not much additional help here!)

and (bbm)

both from: http://www.fbi.gov/portland/press-r...istance-in-case-of-serial-killer-israel-keyes

Unless you believe that all unmentioned dates mean for definite sure he was in Alaska at those times (which I don't), this seems (at least at a glance, to me) to put us in a similar situation as when looking at the Bochicchio date ... kind of a great big "Well maybe....but how?" It does appear he was in Alaska toward the END of August (the 26th, to catch the flight out) ... but earlier in the month ...?

What do the rest of you see?
Thank you for this post. I myself get dizzy trying to figure out the dates, and where he was or was not when they do not specifically indicate where he was ( we might presume he had returned to Alaska, but perhaps not).

***Edited to add: We must presume that whoever abducted Jane Doe, was the same person who killed the Bocchichios:

Same modus operandum:

1.Darkened goggle glasses,
2. zip ties,
3. fake hand cuffs
4. Young mother and child in black SUV with tinted windows
5. ambush occurs in parking lot
6. trip to ATM
7. vehicle brought back to mall

The Jane Doe sketch has to be the same man who killed the mother and daughter Dec. 12 If it points to Keyes, then he found a way to get there

Dates of importance are:

Aug 7, 2007 (Jane Doe abudction)- we have no record of him traveling to Florida; but no record of him being anywhere this week of 2007.

Dec 12, 2007 (mall mother and daughter murders)- it is harder to believe he came back to FLA at this date, due to the links you posted, and the record of a rental car which I note below. On Dec 11, he was in a rental car in Indiana. He only put 537 miles on it. And yet, somehow, he may have gotten to Florida on the 12th. It is not impossible.

*and for me, March 13-18 (Shantina Smiley and son)- no record of being in WA or anywhere else.

The bad news: We don't know where he was specifically on these key, essential dates.

The good news: This leaves open the possibility that he might have gone to Florida, or in the Smiley case, Puget Sound. He was not adverse to jumping all over the map; he was not adverse to covering his tracks. He was not adverse to predatory behavior and to senseless murder.

The sketch seems to ask us to believe he was involved with the Boca Mall incidents (which I do). It is certainly possible, and the more one dwells on it, even probable.I do feel Jane Doe herself, if she viewed a tape of Israel Keyes, could tell us if he is the man who abducted her and her son, or not.

The part of the timeline (I got it from the original websleuth's timeline page) which concerns me with regard to FLA:

December 8 - 11, 2007 : Vehicle rental (Enterprise); silver Mitsubishi Galant; drove 537 miles, did not have permission to leave state - Fort Wayne, Indiana. (original return date was December 10, 2007)

December 16, 2007: Hotel reservation (Ramada Inn) - Sequim, Washington.
He only drove 537 miles - so if he went to Florida for the Bocchichio murders, he used some other means of transport.

In terms of the Shantina Smiley case, I will suspect him up until I have proof that he was not involved.

Sorry for Off Topic, just noticed in the Bocchichio article:

The mother dialed 911 and hung up (of course she couldn't speak)
The dispatcher called the phone back, received no answer, and gave up.

I've read of 2 other cases like this, where a woman whose ex-husband was murdering her called 911 and hung up; and a girl in England who was being abducted, dialed their emergency number and hung up. Both were brutally murdered.

Question: Why can't the 911 dispatch ping the phone and come to assistance? Seems awful that no help came......

Yes, SMK, I see what you mean that if we look at the feasibility of IK for Jane Doe, we almost have to consider it for the Bochicchios alongside.

I wonder if maybe it was not IK himself who returned the rental car in Dec. 2007? Maybe he came up with a way to get someone else to return it for him -- claiming family emergency or something like that. And he, as digndoodle said, could have taken a bus from somewhere to FL.

I wonder what the timeline means about the car --

original return date was December 10, 2007
--was it supposed to be returned on the 10th and came in late on the 11th...or further arrangements for the extra day were made somehow? That is of interest in itself and also because it was noted on the timeline.

At one of the links in this thread, I was reading -- I think in a Comments section -- that the glasses or goggles sounded like a type bikeriders might wear. That was interesting to me -- we know IK biked. The same conversation was touching on how, if the bike-rider goggles was so, it could be that the perp rode a bike to the mall (or nearby) ...one possible reason for no perp vehicle sighted in the parking lot and possible reason to return the victims' vehicles to the mall.

Yes, SMK, I see what you mean that if we look at the feasibility of IK for Jane Doe, we almost have to consider it for the Bochicchios alongside.

I wonder if maybe it was not IK himself who returned the rental car in Dec. 2007? Maybe he came up with a way to get someone else to return it for him -- claiming family emergency or something like that. And he, as digndoodle said, could have taken a bus from somewhere to FL.

I wonder what the timeline means about the car --

--was it supposed to be returned on the 10th and came in late on the 11th...or further arrangements for the extra day were made somehow? That is of interest in itself and also because it was noted on the timeline.good point

At one of the links in this thread, I was reading -- I think in a Comments section -- that the glasses or goggles sounded like a type bikeriders might wear. That was interesting to me -- we know IK biked. The same conversation was touching on how, if the bike-rider goggles was so, it could be that the perp rode a bike to the mall (or nearby) ...one possible reason for no perp vehicle sighted in the parking lot and possible reason to return the victims' vehicles to the mall. :star:
Excellent observations.

About the rental return:

I am sure there is a margin for his having someone else do the return, and trains also come to mind for going down to FLA - he may have returned the car and hopped a train (no passport or reservation needed, hence no record; Keyes was focused on covering his tracks as we well know )

Also, with AmTrak you can take an all nighter and arrive in the morning.

And VERY astute point about his biking; It would explain why no vehicle was traced to him. Also zipping around a mall parking lot on a bike would be excellent for scouting out vehicles for abduction....

Just a few comments --

I know it must amuse/irritate some to see us twist and struggle and sometimes appear to be trying to FORCE this thing to fit! I admit, sometimes I do feel that's what we're doing.

But as I've also said -- this is IK we're talking about. IMO, there is a lot unknown. So I'll continue on -- I think that, even if IK turns out to be wrong for these cases, we've done no harm. We're not on anybody's payroll, wasting valuable investigation time -- well, I'm not, at least, can only speak for me, after all!

But if it turns out that IK was the perp in the Boca mall cases -- I have a feeling the FBI got onto it fairly quickly after he was apprehended. They're not stupid, after all, and I think, for one thing, that sketch would give a whole lot of people pause (JMO, though, as the sketch thing can be tricky). Not to mention that they have about a zillion resources we don't and could check things out in a jiffy that we can only wonder and ponder over!

If he's the one, and investigators THINK it's likely he's the one, I think where they may get/have gotten bogged down is coming up with any verifiable proof -- and there is "no hurry" to do that, in many ways, with IK deceased. I agree with those of you who really hope Jane Doe has had a look at IK.

Then too, I guess, even if they strongly suspect IK but can't be truly sure, they have to be careful of not unofficially "closing the cases" and in so doing missing a different, actual perp.

While I feel (if IK is strongly on the radar) the families would at some point be updated, I wonder if it would ever even become widely publicly known...? I hope so.

I have many of these same thoughts in relation to another case in which I strongly suspect IK.

Just a few comments --

I know it must amuse/irritate some to see us twist and struggle and sometimes appear to be trying to FORCE this thing to fit! I admit, sometimes I do feel that's what we're doing.

But as I've also said -- this is IK we're talking about. IMO, there is a lot unknown. So I'll continue on -- I think that, even if IK turns out to be wrong for these cases, we've done no harm. We're not on anybody's payroll, wasting valuable investigation time -- well, I'm not, at least, can only speak for me, after all!

But if it turns out that IK was the perp in the Boca mall cases -- I have a feeling the FBI got onto it fairly quickly after he was apprehended. They're not stupid, after all, and I think, for one thing, that sketch would give a whole lot of people pause (JMO, though, as the sketch thing can be tricky). Not to mention that they have about a zillion resources we don't and could check things out in a jiffy that we can only wonder and ponder over!

If he's the one, and investigators THINK it's likely he's the one, I think where they may get/have gotten bogged down is coming up with any verifiable proof -- and there is "no hurry" to do that, in many ways, with IK deceased. I agree with those of you who really hope Jane Doe has had a look at IK.

Then too, I guess, even if they strongly suspect IK but can't be truly sure, they have to be careful of not unofficially "closing the cases" and in so doing missing a different, actual perp.

While I feel (if IK is strongly on the radar) the families would at some point be updated, I wonder if it would ever even become widely publicly known...? I hope so.

I have many of these same thoughts in relation to another case in which I strongly suspect IK.
Which case is that? (if you don't mind my asking, of course ;) ) -

I would agree, IK is unique and pernicious enough to warrant probing and suspicion, and no harm can come of it, and much good.

IF in the end he is culpable, yes, I would imagine the FBI would release this as press, nationally. The public would also want to know, as well as the families of the victims....

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vjeanine
Back